Chapter 20 - Busted

*So wattpad decided to glitch on me and glitch the original chapter, therefore this chapter isn't as long as the others and has been re-typed. From now on I will be backing up the files for my stories, rookie mistake*

Me and Katie get off the bus together, her long beautiful hair gets pushed back by the wind. We arrive at the bottom of the property and I unlock the motorbike.

"We're going on that?" She asks sounding nervous.

"Don't worry you just have to hold onto me an you'll be fine" I reassure her as I get on the front. She gets on the back and puts her arms around me. She holds tighter when we begin to move. I could tell she was terrified.

She leaned her head against my back as we travelled up the hill. It was a good feeling as I knew she could feel my abs through my thin T-shirt. This made me feel proud at the fact I'd been going to the gym for the past year with Shay.

I parked the motorbike outside the house and I invite her inside. No one was here, like I'd expected.

"Big house" she looks around and study's a family portrait without me or Daxton in it, it was old.

"Big family"

"So you're adopted right? Sorry if you mind me asking"

"Yep, born and raised a England boy"

She giggles I offer her a drink and wrap my arms around her. Zeke was down at Casey's with Bronx during the day sometimes, this means Zeke didn't come and scare her, which I was thankful for.

"I've never felt like this before" I rest my head on her shoulder.

"Is that bad or good?" She turns around

"Good, its a good feeling" I smile and hold her hand and take her on a tour of the house. She seemed impressed.

"When's your birthday?" She turns to me and says.

"Next Friday"

"You're going to be able to take me shopping"

"Who said that"

"You can drive then can't you?"

"Well yeah but I don't have a car"

"This family looks rich, you'll get a car alright" I took that thought and realised she could be right, this family was rich, it was my 16th, why wouldn't Shay buy me a car?.

I show her my bedroom last. I plug my phone into the speakers by my TV and turn it up quite loud. We sit down next to each other. I look into her deep blue eyes.

"You're so beautiful" I say just before I kiss her.

"I know, I do try" she smiles and we end up making out, for a long time.

I loose track of the time and only focus on what I was doing then and there, being a teenager. I took her shirt off and pulled it over her head.

"I love you" she whispered.

She pulled my shirt over my head. I began to unbuckle my belt when suddenly the door flew open.

"Harry turn the musi-" I turned around and saw Shay. He punched the top of the speaker and it automatically turned off.

I was practically sitting on top of Katie and I kept full eye contact as I put my T-shirt back on.

"Miss, I think you need to leave" Shay folds his arms, steam was practically coming out of his ears.

Katie shot up and ran out not saying a word, red faced covering her bra with the T-shirt. Shay looked away as she walked past him. I heard Katie leave as the door clicked.

"What an earth where you doing??!!" Shay screams.

"I was er..."

"You invite a girl round? When no one is here! I trusted you!" His eyes stay locked onto mine.

"She was...we were"

"Did you have sex?" He asked.

I stayed quiet.

"Did you have sex!!?" He shouted.

"No, you sort of came in before I could" I say, not realising what I just admitted to.

"So you were going to have sex with her?" His eyebrows are basically touching the ceiling.

"Well I didn't are you happy?" I sit back down the the bed and do up my belt buckle.

"We're a Mormon family and this isn't acceptable"

"I really don't give a shit about your religion, that sex after marriage think is bullshit." I didn't think before I spoke.

Shay's eyes turn into hot pin and stab me in the eye.

"I can't deal with this Harry, I just can't" he sounded more disappointed than angry now. He went out of the room and slammed the door behind him. The room shook, I probably wouldn't be going with them to the cinema tonight.