Chapter 1: The Introduction

Hello! You are probably wondering who this is. Possibly a character you don't know at all. Well, I am something older than the ancients, and bigger than a continent.

No, I am not the ocean, I will tell you that.

But, I see all of this, my children, fight against each other once more. I was the first piece of land to ever be put on the earth, and now I'm gone.

Cracks in the earth, plate tectonics, erosion, I was broken apart.

Did you guess who I am?

I am Pangea, when Earth was all but one land and one ocean. I was almost forgotten, as expected. As the father of land, I must say, during my time I ruled, my only enemy was fire and water.

Those two destroyed me. Of course, thy are natural forces, so it was my fate.

When I was gone, I turned into continents, continents, to subcontinents, subcontinents, to countries. And those countries, don't follow by natural forces.

They are irrational and irresponsible.

The world won't be torn apart by time.

The world would be torn apart by their reckless actions.

It is the year 3000.

World War 3 was all countries against terrorists, we had won.

World War 4 was a war lead by Anonymous, against communist, proven to be one of the most powerful humans in their era. Anonymous had won, and that is what had happened.

World War 5 is just about to begin.

So why don't you just sit back and relax, get yourself a soda, or a bag of popcorn, and enjoy the show.