Chapter 20: Revenge vs Mixtape

"Dude! We have the biggest alliance yet! Almost two whole continents!" I exclaimed as England rolled his eyes. Though America frowned eventually, when thinking of his brother. "Canada's still gone."

"That's what I've been trying to say you bloody git! If we have almost all African countries, and then the Micronations, Tomato Gang members, and the original FACE, we can attack Colonization. Then we can retrieve Canada," England said as America clenched his fists.

"It's too risky. Even if we have a bunch of countries on our side, Russia's the whole size of Eurasia, and he's the only continent living there. He maxes out all European countries. China has a mass weapon production secluded only to his team. Not to mention North Korea where we aren't even allowed to go. His attacks are unpredictable!" America exclaimed and sighed in exhaustion. "And don't get me started on the new Tomato Gang!"

"I'm sorry, but we'll have to reach Colonization first," Denmark said as they had their cool intro again.

"Ugh!" America exclaimed with a grin on his face. "The awesomeness, too much to handle! I expected that from a member of the Awesome Trio."

"Norway," England said calmly. "Fancy seeing you here."

"England," Norway said, doing the same.

"Cut it out with the damn boring intros!" Romano exclaimed and pulled out his gun, shooting up in the sky as Netherlands charged at them with a sword while Belgium was waiting for the signal.

Netherlands charged at Poland, who ended up making another snarky remark. "You should like, totally not put your hair like that. The gel's like, not going to last soon. Also, that scar on your face is like, not cool."

"Grr..," Netherlands muttered and took out a gun, aiming it at his forehead. "Shut up."

"Haha! At least I like, don't like my sister," Poland said as Netherlands was going to pull the trigger. Before that, Poland had slashed through his clothes and causing his stomach to bleed. "Like I said."

"You...You..," Belgium muttered and climbed up the tree, shooting Poland eventually in the distance. Her troops picked up Netherlands' body and took him to the Ukrainian medics.

Denmark was in a heated battle with America, as you would expect from people from the awesome trio.

"A team like you doesn't deserve to fight Team Colonization. Did they take away anything from you? Did they take away your brothers' life?!" Denmark asked as America grit his teeth.

"I know it's too late for him, okay?! Even though I try so hard, I'm not going to make it, because you idiots are standing in the way!" I exclaimed.

"You sound like Norway," Denmark said.

"You sound like England!" America said.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" Norway and England exclaimed at the same time as England did a demon summoning spell, which was a low class since he didn't want to summon another Russia again.

It was a fire-breathing dragon. Norway was able to summon a golem from the ground, since his giant troll was made out of tree, it would be ineffective.

England was able to put an enchanting spell on his team to help. Norway had shielded them. England and Norway had battled until they ran out of magical energy.

"We're the Micronations!" Sealand exclaimed and took out a spear. Wy rolled her eyes at the arrogant Sealand and took out a weapon of her own as Seborga took out a gun.

"Yeah and we're going to kick your ass," Romano said as they faced them. Though most of them were already weakened.

"WHY DID THEY HAVE TO TAKE THE GOOD ONES?!" Sealand exclaimed and ended up batting Latvia.

"Wh-What?! No no no no!" Latvia exclaimed as Wy decided to battle the little girl behind Lithuania named Anta.

"Eski!" She exclaimed again as Wy sighed, ripping out a branch from the tree, throwing it far away.

"Go fetch, Eski," Wy said, soon learning. The name. The dog couldn't resist as he ran out of the battlefield. Wy smirked and took out her gun, about to shoot her to get rid of the weakness. However, Lithuania stood in front of her, taking the shot on his leg.

"She's barely a country! If you shoot her, then she'll die! She only has the population of a hundred!" Lithuania exclaimed. Wy just stood there in shock, almost unable to move.

"Wy! Watch out!" Seborga exclaimed and shot away a knife that was hurling towards her face, only causing a minor scratch on her face.

"Don't...hurt her again..," Lithuania said. Wy felt paralyzed as she stood in the middle of the battlefield. The African countries had come in, though Denmark had knocked out at least half of them. Seychelles was fighting Ukraine.

"Wait! Stop!" America exclaimed, holding his fire. He was able to dodge Denmark's attack as he shook his head. "I said stop, goddammit!"

"Okay. Fine. If you hold fire we hold fire," Denmark said as all the troops stopped attacking. America was panting restlessly in tiredness.

"This will end up like World War 3 and 4, okay? If you want revenge from them so badly then team up with us! They took away Sweden and Finland from you, didn't they Denmark?! They took Canada! They took Prussia from the other team, they took half of the Spanish members from OC, they're going to take Japan, and much more. It's useless if we fight each other!" America exclaimed as Denmark's eyes widened, wiping the blood spattered on his face.

"These lives were wasted for nothing! If you truly seek revenge, then go for it! Just go directly for them! Not the people that stand in the way!" America exclaimed as everyone was frozen.

"I agree," Norway's eyes widened in shock when he heard this voice. He spotted Iceland walking up to him with a smile on his face. And behind him was OC and RT.

"Big brother."

Norway was even more shocked with this. Even though he wanted to express his happiness the face that Iceland just called him Big Brother, he just gave a smile.

"Hey, sorry about, attempting to steal your axe. It must be special, since you always carry it vith you," Germany said with the ancient Generation standing behind him as well as the other Germans.

"America, that was a pretty good speech you made there," England said as America grinned in victory.

"Of course, my country made Martin Luther King Jr," America said in victory. England rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"I guess we should make America leader, then," France admitted as America nodded.

"Okay! First, a plan!"