Chapter 2: The Communists

China's POV

The war was in a week, and we were preparing heavily. I looked at all of my siblings, contacting their bosses with the weapons they'll need. I knew exactly what to do. However, it was my boss' decision, not mine.

I would have to leave my siblings, only bringing North Korea with me, and work with the communists.

I bandaged my right arm which had a dragon tattoo on it. I covered it up with my military uniform as I put on a cap, setting aside my stuffed panda and all of the things that showed my weakness.

I turned to look to my siblings who were heavily preparing. Japan, as I expected, was already heavily prepared. And his was the first time South Korea was ever serious.

Japan, however, was what caught my mind. Since he was already prepared, he went up to me and bowed.

"I hope this won't end up rike War 2 and War 4 China-Sensei," Japan said as I grinned, patting his head as the little brother he is to me.

"Relax, aru. I won't be leaving," it was a lie I told. Japan nodded and returned to helping Taiwan getting prepared.

Hong Kong seemed to be set with explosives, Thailand and Vietnam had sources of transportation and were loaded with guns, and South Korea had medical. Macau was there, too, with Hong Kong and the explosives, bringing along pocket knives.

Japan, always had his katana with him. A spare pistol, incase he needed to use it.

Me? Hah. All my stuff is at the communist base. When everyone wasn't looking I sprinted out the door. As I expected, Taiwan was the first one to notice.

"China-Sensei!" She yelled out loud as I made it to the chopper that Russia had. North Korea was already inside.

"I knew it. I've always hated you since then," Japan said, standing alongside Taiwan as they watched my climb up the later.

"I HATE YOU!" Japan yelled as I grinned. I made it up as the latter unfolded. North Korea was driving the chopped as I closed the door.

"Sibling problems?" Russia asked, looking out the left window. I nodded, as I looked out the right. "Da, I always have those. I was able to convince Belarus at least to join us," Russia said as his sibling huddled close to him, a knife in her hand.

However, Russia had a clear expression of terror in his eyes.

"I was able to convince North Korea, aru. That's why he's here," I said as Russia grinned.

"With my help," he said. I nodded as the chopper landed, we all went into the base.

We loaded weapons where needed, including medical supply and food. We met with our bosses there and watched as the military trained.

However, some part of me wants to be with my siblings. I shrugged off the feeling. I'm on the winning side this time.

Those countries who don't have potential, kill them.

Those who put up a fight, capture them.

I guess I'll be able to capture a few of my siblings. Maybe I'll have to kill some of them, too.

I trained, myself, trying to make my country stronger, making my people stronger. I worked with weapons I've made. Russia still has nuclear weapons even after World War III. North Korea himself has a fair share of weapons. However, he seemed to be really weak.

"What is it?" I asked him, loading my guns and cleaning my wok pan. North Korea shook his head, clutching his stomach, falling to the floor.

"My people...haven't been fed, and it affects me..," North Korea said as his boss just laughed.

"How can we feed them? All our money went toward me and the weapons!" His boss said. North Korea was leaning against the wall, muttering something in Korean.

"Here," I said and gave him a dumpling. He weakly took it and devoured it.

"Thank you, China-Sensei," he said as I nodded. Belarus was surprisingly training the military troops.

"Come on, faster! Next thing you know a knife will be blown at your head and a bullet through your chest!" Belarus yelled as she threw her knives.

Russia was on the lookout as I saw that his metal pipe had a crimson red blood stain, which meant that someone tried to sneak into the base again. Russia probably already had his corpse cremated, and now he's just happily walking around the base.

I continued to train and train. Even so, I thought of my siblings.

It's fine, I had way to many. North Korea is just fine. I was already loaded. Now I have to wait seven more days for the war to start. My eyes thirsted for the gore to already happen. We're fixing the world if we win. Everything would be under our rule.

I was sitting in my room, eating chow mein when I heard a knock on my door. "China-Sensei? It's me. North Korea."

"Come in. It's unlocked," I said lazily as he went inside, prepared as well. We were both looking out the windows the men and few women were already one more quarter away from being fully prepared. We were working so fast, thanks to the prisoners of war we still hold captive and we force to work. It was Belarus' job to keep them disciplined, since she was one scary girl, after all.

"China-Sensei, I was wondering how the siblings are doing. You know, Japan, Taiwan, them," North Korea said as I nodded, finishing my food.

"Well, I was hoping they would fight with us by our side. But eventually, they will," I told North Korea as he nodded.

"China-Sensei do you ever have regrets?" North Korea asked as I nodded, looking out the window. "What are they?" He asked.

"Lots of them are ever loosing their trust. I could have convinced them to join me, if it weren't for my mistake," I said as North Korea shook his head.

"It wasn't your fault, China-Sensei. You'll see them on the battlefield," North Korea said as I nodded. Break was over, a I continued to training.