Chapter 13: The New

Meanwhile, it was the ASEANS that fired that missile. Philippines, Indonesia, and Malaysia decided to fight with guns on the battlefield. They split up into three. They went to look for FACE. Brunei, Cambodia, and Singapore went to look for RT. Laos and Myanmar stayed in Antarctica hopefully firing any missiles.

Philippines went on to find FACE as Indonesia and Malaysia couldn't move. I was shocked as I held onto them for support. They saw the FACE and standing before us was America, England, Canada, France, and even Australia who was an honorary FACE member.

"I can't...I can't do this..," Indonesia said, looking at Australia. She remembered memories from the past and grit her teeth.

"Who are you?" Australia asked. This made Indonesia froze. She shook her head.

"I-I'll go find Singapore and the others..," she said and walked away. Philippines as shocked and saw that Malaysia was functional.

"I guess we're enemies again, America," I said as he grinned, shaking his head.

"I won't let you win this time."

I aimed my gun at France. I ended up shooting him in the shoulder. When Malaysia aimed for England, something happened as she was shot in the rib with an arrow.

"Mala-" Philippines called out but was cut off, suffering the same pain happening to her. They both collapsed to the ground as a girl emerged from the forest.

"God, it's like hunting again!" She exclaimed. England's and France's eyes were widened when they saw her with a few other countries in back of her.

"Seychelles!" They exclaimed at the same time. She smirked, nodding and crossing her arms.

"Darn right. Why is it that us Africans were noticed until one of the last seconds? Racist much?" Seychelles as as America was on his knees. Seychelles just laughed. "I'm just kidding. But both of you, I technically saved your life. You owe us something, since you're outnumbered and we could kill you any second," Seychelles said.

England and France were shocked. They haven't seen Seychelles in a while, and they saw how much she changed. They remembered her as a sweet girl who couldn't keep a secret, according to England.

She turned into a rebellious girl as time passed by, and she changed as war changed her. Her land as been attacked numerous times, as she's been growing stronger and strong. And now? She's a leader of a whole continent.

"What do you want?" England ended up saying. France raised one eyebrow, shocked at the act. Seychelles smirked, putting away her bow and arrow, a gun in her hand instead, which scared France.

"An alliance. Obviously," Seychelles said and dropped her gun. America stood in front and immediately shook her hand.

"As the leader of the FACE team I prefer that we shall be allies you yo-" America said as Seychelles shook back, crushing his hand. "Ow! Holy mackerel that hurts!"

"Great! That was a signature of our alliance! If you break it, the same thing will happen except for your arm instead!" Seychelles said. America sat down, wincing at the pain of his hand.

Meanwhile, the alliance left and went to the African base instead, taking their stuff with them. And Meanwhile, Brunei, Singapore, Cambodia, and Indonesia had a fight with the RT, and Cambodia was acting a bit weird.

"Thai-Kun..," she said and saw him, smiling while taking out his sword, smiling back. Then her expression changed when she saw Vietnam and glared at her.

"You little-" Vietnam yelled and raise up her oar. Cambodia took out a sword as the both of them started to have a sibling rivalry.

"Are they, fighting over me?" Thailand asked South Korea. He laughed, shaking his head.

"Probably not. But don't doubt it Da-ze!" He exclaimed and took out a weapon and started fighting against Brunei, Japan fighting against Indonesia, which both of them were weak from seeing each other again, and Hong Kong was fighting Singapore.

"Oh if Laos wasn't such a wimp and would have joined us in battle," Singapore muttered while fighting. Meanwhile, an arrow was shot at Japan's head. It was already blood stained.

"...That's for 1941."

Indonesia was shocked, turning to see Philippines and Malaysia who had arrows in their hand and wounds on their ribs.

"What happened to you guys?!" She asked, worried. Malaysia rolled her eyes and threw a perfect aim at South Korea who fell to the ground.

"Well we got hit in the rib by Seychelles and stuff but we're countries so..," Malaysia said as Brunei ran over to Philippines.

"Piri! I was worried about you Indonesia said that you guys fought against FACE!" Brunei exclaimed. Philippines rolled her eyes back and laughed.

"I'm fine, Brunei. Honest," she said as she took out her gun and Malaysia the same as they began to fight, and won against RT, making a tent and reported to the base.

Meanwhile, Spain was with Romania, India, and Cuba were coming up with a plan. They found themselves looking for more people to capture. In the end, they went with capturing Iceland from RT, Finland who was captured by the communist, and Seychelles, leader of the African group.

"Hehe, we're going to build a stronger team no matter what," Spain said, his eye color all of a sudden changing into a glowing red. "I'm getting my original team back, too. And we're going to get stronger and stronger," Spain said and had a crooked grin on his face.

These people were okay with it. Even so, India felt uncomfortable being with Spain. He was so, weird to him and even scary.

Romania's mind was taken over like Spain's, and so was Cuba's so they were able to participate. At night, they were all resting. India was able to stay up late enough. Eventually, he wanted to run away and join the OC. Even so, Spain had woke up, catching India by the neck.

"Go...to...sleep...you...aren't...leaving...," Spain said as India fell to the ground, passing out.