Chapter 10: The War

Today was the day of the war. Take was just standing in the battlefield, carrying a white flag with him and having no sense of fighting. All the troops were already there. Italy started to run away in fear as a German troop was chasing him.

Tears bursted out of his eyes as he was running. While the German man wasn't looking, Italy his in a box, taking his white flag with him. He didn't want to fight. Instead, he just stayed inside.

"You are Italy," the German man said. Italy popped out of the box and saw that the German soldier.

"Fatherland wants to see you."

Meanwhile, The Communists were causing a bloodbath to the RT troops. Taiwan was leaning against a wall, panting.

"WATCH OUT!" She heard Vietnam yell. Someone was about to throw a knife at her, but Vietnam knocked it out of the way with her oar.

"Thanks," I said as Vietnam shook her head.

"Have you seen Thailand?" Vietnam asked as I pointed over to Thailand leaning against a tree, clearly hurt. Vietnam ran over to him, tending to his wounds.

Iceland shot some of the Russian troops, remembering when Estonia came to their group and shared information about Russia and their weak spots.

The Korean brothers were fighting each other with guns and swords.

"Don't you remember making that promise? That you would come back?!" South Korea yelled at his brother. North Korea just smirked.

"Come back nuking your country?" He asked as South Korea's eyes widened. Japan appeared or of no where and slashed North Korea with his katana. He dodged, causing a scar on his cheek.

Hong Kong were sending explosives at China. He just grinned, shaking his head. "I made those explosives, aru," China said.

The RT knew that they were loosing.

At this moment, it was America and England fought against Turkey and Greece. The American troops attacked the Turkish troops, who were outnumbered. He heard Egyptian troops coming as he shot them down.

America had an earpiece where he could communicate through. Canada was talking to him at the moment.

"Sniper, 12 o' clock. Fifteen yards away," Canada said. I smirked as I saw the bullet coming from the direction Canada pointed out, and dodged it.

"Thanks bro," I said as Canada hung up, probably talking to France or England.

All of a sudden, I was crying. "Tear gas?" I muttered as I saw that I was shot in the left arm by an Egyptian.

"Gah, damn you!" I yelled and shot him back. There was more than one there as most of my troops were shot down. My eyes widened as I continued fighting. I saw the Turkish man from as he clicked a button on his shirt as a purple gas was spreading.

"Run! Run!" I yelled and held my breath until I was free from that place. I sighed in relief when I was out. I'll just go any attack another troop.

Meanwhile, Wy was all alone in a forest. I saw that there was someone with a green armband. Wy screamed as they tried to shoot her. She gulped as she felt a wound on her soldier.

She didn't remember where Sealand and Seborga went. And how they were separated from her. She called for backup as her older brother, Hutt River came. He shot the man in the green as a girl in yellow came to get him, dragging his body.

"Where did the rest of your team go?" Hutt River asked as I clutched onto my shoulder.

"I-I don't know. Yours?" Wy asked as Hutt River shook his head.