Chapter 16: The Realization

Norway and Denmark stayed inside, camping in a tent since they were the ones with the most wounds, while Sweden was out with soldiers, searching for Finland. He held a spear in his hand and was walking as fast as he could, sending his soldiers to scout the area for anyone there.

He sent half of his group to the Tomato Gang 2 and half his group to the Communist group. Sweden himself went with the Tomato Gang 2 group since he felt as if it was most likely since the Communist base was destroyed by RT and OC.

"F'nl'nd," he said and saw that the Tomato Gang 2 was in fact not it. He had a few of his soldiers die in the process. Sweden valued the life of his brave soldiers, however he valued Finland's much more. He knew this stage was when their countries would bring out their weapons.

However, when Sweden was going to check where the other half of his soldiers went, they were all found dead, blood spilled in the battlefield. Sweden grit his teeth and ran into the base, landing the spear in a metal wall. Though in the distance, he could hear laughter.

"That was such a good attempt, aru! Though I hate putting more work in my products, it was worth it this time, aru!" He heard a Chinese accent say as his spear was dented. He set it aside as the soldier supplied him with a gun.

"Finland...," he repeated as China laughed again, emerging from the darkness with a small army of his own. "Where's 'm wife?"

China started to laugh as one of his men shot one of Sweden's men to the ground. Sweden clenched his fists as he shot his shotgun at China, though he just kept on dodging.

"It's the latest model, aru, made in China," he said and pulled out a weapon of his own. Sweden was confused at his choice of weaponry. A wok pan that acted as a shield and a soup ladle that acted as a sword.

Sweden had though he was at an advantage with his shotgun with China having odd weapons. Though he was terribly wrong. Both the soup ladle and wok pan acted as a shield. He spoke through his earpiece, calling for backup.

Eventually, he won against China, though it was only the beginning. North Korea was not here at the time, so Sweden had to face Russia with the backup he had.

"This whole war is a massacre, it's not even organized," Sweden thought in his mind, refilling his gun with more bullets. "It's all just a bloodbath and the winner is drowned in victory, though this war is never going to end."

Sweden had faced Russia face to face. Sweden, shooting cold glares at Russia, while Russia was grinning creepily.

"You came for Fin, da?" Russia asked as Sweden grit his teeth, tightening his grip on the gun he held in his hands.

"He hates being called that," Sweden said and shot a rain of bullets at Russia, though he quickly dodged. His army was outnumbering his as Sweden shook his head, sweat beading on his forehead despite the freezing cold in Russia.

He decided to create a diversion. The strongest human member on their team was a look alike of Sweden, and was the general. Sweden his behind a group of people in his army and switched with the general.

Sweden ran to what looked like a prison. He found Finland, sitting on the floor, with a metal pipe lodged into his head. Sweden took no time as he ran to his side, staring sat him in the eyes, ripping out the metal pipe stuck to his head.

His eyes looked like pure glass, as if staring at the ceiling like something was there. Sweden put his index finger below Finland's nose, he felt no breathing. Sweden checked for a pulse, nothing. Finally, he put his head close to his chest, no heart beat.

"No...," Sweden said as tears spilled out of his eyes. He felt a large pain in his heart, as he screamed the loudest he could in agony.

"NO!!"

He was a country, he couldn't die. But at this rate in the war, those countries were just normal humans, nothing more. Sweden saw a written message on the floor in blood, in Finland's native language.

Rakastan sinua , Su - San

"Jag älskar dig också," Sweden said, speaking Swedish saying 'I love you, too' as Finland's message said 'I love you, Su-San'. As he stayed by his side, he heard footsteps behind him.

"You can go ahead and kill me now, Russia."

***

Lithuania walked around, hopefully not getting killed as he had a pack of his army along with him. He found someone pointing a gun at him, having sharp green eyes wearing dark rimmed glasses, tan skin, and wore a Singapore uniform. Lithuania soon figured out who it was.

"U-Um..," Lithuania was a bit too scared at this moment. He could barely move, almost paralyzed. He wanted to contact Poland to help him out, but he could not do anything.

Eventually, he heard a dog bark and walk over to him, licking his face. He saw that the dog's crystal blue eyes were familiar. It was a husky, though an almost extinct one. He had done research before about that.

"Eski! I told you to stay back! I'm sorry Mr. Singapore, my dog can get a little big row-" the little girl's voice was cut off when she saw Lithuania. Lithuania was frozen in shock, his jaw dropping to the ground and his eyes widened in shock.

"A-Anta..?" He asked as Anta grinned, walking over to him and giving him a big hug, though she could only hug his leg like a little child. Lithuania bent down and hugged the little country, with tears running down my eyes.

"Your...your here..," I said as I felt a sharp pain in my rib cage. My eyes widened in shock as I fell down to the ground, clutching on my wound. Anta herself fell down to the ground, with Eski running away.

My eyelids started to close as I saw a tall figure in the distance. I couldn't stay conscious anymore, as my eyes closed.