Chapter 8: The Ancient Generation

Cyprus' POV

"You bastard, I told you to quit napping all the time!" Turkey yelled and punched Greece in the face, knocking him down. Greece stood up and kicked me on the shins.

"Don't touch me or MY CATS," Greece said angrily.

"Why you little-"

"Stop it!" Egypt yelled as I held Turkey back and Egypt put his hands on Greece's shoulders.

"If you two are going to fight, do it right! Let me get my tiger and-" I cut off Egypt and shook my head.

"Please, don't fight. We're on the same team here. If we want to win, we can't get distracted. Turkey, if you're our leader, then lead!" I exclaimed as he sighed, nodding.

"Okay. But no napping all the time, Greece," he said as Greece nodded with a kitten sitting at the top of his head.

"Now, we're going to think of an attack strategy. Since we're done preparing for war and everything, it's the only thing we can do while waiting at this rate," Turkey said and started to explain.

"Cyprus and Egypt will be guards as Greece and I will be attackers. Cyprus will be working on the mainstream and keeping in touch while Egypt will guard. We all have an equal share of power and and equal amount of weapons, if one of us get in trouble..," Turkey said and grinned.

"We move on to plan A. Cyprus will notify the mainstream as Egypt will keep a move on for which one of us is in danger. Use some tear gas. They'll be able to resist it, but it will take up a lot of their energy. So shoot 'em down," Turkey said as Egypt laughed, nodding.

"If that doesn't work, Plan B will be Cyprus will get in the action by sniping from a distance and another soldier will take care of the mainstream," Turkey said and sighed.

"Just incase I made a Plan C and Plan D. Plan C is that the person caught will have a button to spread out a poisonous gas. The gas will also provide a mask for the user to be able to breathe normal oxygen," Turkey said. Greece ended up yawning.

"Plan D is that the other available person will swoop in and kick some ass. The end of that scenario," Turkey said as I nodded, understanding what he was saying. Egypt stepped up to the plate, thinking of his own thoughts.

"Just incase, I, myself made a plan E. If both people, Turkey and Greece, are captured, I saved this as Plan E for a reason. Plan Egypt! So what will happen will be that Cyprus will send out troops to rescue you guys. And I will be there, capturing you guys back to the base incase of wounds," Egypt said, crossing his arms and smirking.

"Hmmm, okay then," Greece said, almost half asleep as he was surrounded by kittens and cats curling up on him on the couch. He forced his eyes open wide, as if he was listening intently.

"But to avoid Plan E and both of you getting captured, please, just please, stop fighting all the time," I eventually said as Turkey and Greece nodded in defeat, still giving each other weird looks and glares. Gladly, Egypt and I sat inbetween the two to avoid any fighting.

As the days went by, I was just in my room, doing research on each of the teams. According to research, the one we would have to watch out for would be the Communists and Germans, and possibly the Tomato Gang and FACE.

The ones that increased in numbers would be OC, RT, and Micronations. However, they could be weak if without numbers. So we could wait for them to split up and be divided so it would be easier to attack.

The weakest would have to be Micronations and Baltics. I sighed, looking that the communists had four members like the Tomato Gang and FACE, but the strength matched nowhere near them.

One member has a 2 billion population, two members are freaking crazy, and one member has an overpowered dictator boss and has been isolated with power. It consists of China, Russia, Belarus, and North Korea.

I did more research that I remembered seeing a group called the Axis Powers. However, I didn't see any groups with the country Italy in them.

I scrolled down the team list but in none of the teams, I couldn't find Italy and I spent an hour looking. It couldn't be possible that he was fighting solo, I remember seeing him in the war, he was a weakling that was always with Germany and relying on him twenty-four seven.

Germany was in the German group along with Prussia, Hungary, Switzerland, Austria, and Liechtenstein. In the Axis Powers, there was also Japan, but Italy wasn't in the RT group with Japan.

I checked the tomato gang which mentioned South Italy, so I thought that Italy would be there. Impossible. He wasn't there. A of this was strange, and it hurt my head. I closed my computer and sat in my bed.

I couldn't imagine being someone like Italy. Weak to society and always relied on others. If those other people were gone and I had to be by myself, I wouldn't last. I heard about the incident with Holy Roman Empire, and I was wondering why Italy was still smiling after those things.

Instead, he just smiled through things which I never understood. Maybe it would finally change to show that he was alone in war. I could see him waving his white flag up in the air, crying for help.

I didn't end to imagine it. So I closed my eyes, trying to forget about it. It gave me the chills if that ever happened to me. Turkey was the only one who noticed me as a country. If him and the rest of the Ancient Generation disappeared, I would be left vulnerable.

Maybe, I wouldn't be a country anymore.