Chapter 9: The OCs & Micronations

Philippines' POV

"Come on, move it!" I exclaimed, preparing our stuff for the war. Of course, we were almost finished with everything. You may wonder, why is OC the biggest number of people in one group? We don't tell anyone but we are in three groups.

ASEANS, Spanish, and Nomads

ASEANS contain me, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, Singapore, Myanmar, Laos, and Cambodia.

Spanish, our biggest group, contains all the South American countries and Mexico.

Nomads would include Greenland and the whole continent of Antarctica.

Somehow, we found a little country there who let us borrow her hand and told us to be careful from it.

Her country name was Anta.

She even had a cute dog named Eski which was adorable! The old ASEAN group had Thailand and Vietnam but this time they're on RT.

I guess, we would have to be enemies on the battlefield. I frowned at the thought as the things for the battle was done.

The advantage is that the OCs increase in number. We have two whole continents on our side. Our base will be in Antarctica and the Spanish group will be in Greenland.

"If you see America, tell him I said hi," Mexico said, grabbing his backpack. I shook my head.

"It's most likely that you would see him first," I told him as he smiled, walking closer to me and all of a sudden giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Wh-What..," I trailed off as Mexico kept grinning.

"It's good luck for the war, Chica," he said and went on the plane to Greenland. I stood there dumbfounded.

"You like America, or Romano...no, Japan! Or, South Korea? Nevermind," I said and sighed in defeat, walking towards the plane I would be riding to Antarctica.

Our flags will be named by our group flag, instead of our team named OC, so hopefully they wouldn't find out.

Now that the second group has left...

...I have to deal with the ASEANS arguing about seating arrangements.

"Shut up I get window seat because I am the oldest!" Malaysia exclaimed.

"No! You don't even have a nickname from foreign countries!" Indonesia said, hitting her with a pillow.

"Shut up!" She exclaimed as the two started to argue.

"I don't want to sit there! Why don't you sit by the air condition seat?!" Laos exclaimed.

"It's already hot in my country," Singapore said in her defense.

"WE ARE GOING TO ANTARCTICA!" Laos yelled.

"I miss Thailand and Vietnam..," Cambodia muttered.

I sighed as I arranged there seat so they wouldn't get any complaints. I sat in the co-pilot seat with Brunei flying.

"Well this is awkward..," Brunei said and chuckled. I sighed, shaking my head and smiled a little.

"Better sitting here with a guy I was about to marry than inbetween Malaysia and Indonesia," I told him as he laughed.

"Still as witty than ever," Brunei said and started to fly.

"God I hope this doesn't end up like Malaysia airlines..." Malaysia said.

"Shut up!" All the passengers yelled at her.

***

"Alright! As Micronations, we must stick together! Now, we'll split up into groups. As the steel soon-to-be country of Sealand, I will be the leader!" I exclaimed as Wy yawned.

"Didn't you said we need to stick together and now you're telling us to split up?" Wy asked. I pointed at her with a huge grin on her face.

"Split up into groups!" Sealand exclaimed.

After all this time, we all looked grown up. Eventually, we all came together and formed one country. One extremely small country. So we are still considered Micronations to most people.

"Okay! Team A will by Wy, Seborga, and I!" I exclaimed as Wy and Seborga stood up, standing next to me.

"Team B will be Hutt River, Molossia, and Ladonia!" I exclaimed as all of them grinned at each other.

"Team C will be NikoNiko and KugelMugel!" I said as the two awkwardly looked at each other.

"Team A stands for Attack! Which means we're the one attacking the troops!" I exclaimed as Wy shook her had, face palming herself.

"You are still as stubborn as ever," Wy said as I shook my head.

"Wait, we're actually participating in war? I have brothers! Romano and Italy!" Seborga exclaimed. Wy nodded in anger.

"And I have Australia and New Zealand!" Wy yelled. I sighed and nodded.

"I have Mr. Sweden and Mr. Finland. But on the battlefield, we're all enemies," I said in a grave tone.

"If you're trying to sound cool it isn't working!" Ladonia exclaimed as Hutt River laughed.

"Shut up!" I exclaimed as I got on with hoe I was explaining. "Team B stands for Backup and will be backup for the attackers-"

"Yeah. You will need backup," Molossia said and snickered. I glared at Molossia and raised up my fist, grabbing him by the collar.

"I'm made out of steal, remember? Now let me finish," I said coldly and gulped, nodding. I grinned and went to explaining.

"So Team B will also be defending the base for other attackers," I said as I faced the quiet ones.

"Team C stands for Control. NikoNiko will be in charge of all the electronic things, since the country he came from is excellent with computers. KugelMugel will be producing weapons as we go. Which is art," I said.

"ART!" KugelMugel exclaimed as I nodded.

"Now, you think we're ready for war?" I asked as everyone nodded. They went to their rooms. Wy was doing research on the other teams, Seborga was with her, KugelMugel was painting on the walls, NikoNiko wa splaying video games, and Team B was proving how tough they were with a few arm wrestling matches while Ladonia was the referee.

"Sealand! Take a look at this!" Wy exclaimed as we looked over to the leaderboards of the teams.

We were not the bottom. My eyes widened ins shock as I stayed in a corner.

"WHY?!" I exclaimed, hugging my knees.