Chapter 21: The Plan/Attack

America eventually gave up in drawing on the chalkboard so he had Japan draw Chibi figured of the countries to save time. America eventually went on the explaining the plan.

"Okay! So we'll start off with the Commies! Now, we'll have Revenge attack Russia, TeenRebel attack North Korea, and Descendants will be attacking China! Now, Team Mixtape will be attacking all of the Tomato Gang, holding them off since we succeed in numbers. When you guys are done with the communists, you could give us a little hand!" America exclaimed as Japan rose his hand.

"What is it, Jap?" America asked as Japan pointed to Team TeenRebel on the chalkboard.

"Werr, I think that we should switch with Descendants. We increase in numbers and China has a birrion popuration," Japan said as Taiwan nodded in agreement.

"Besides, I want to beat his ass for betraying us," Taiwan said and cracked her knuckles.

"You have a fair point, Japan. So yes it is," America said as America erased the names on the chalk board and switched them.

"Okay, now! Does everyone get it? We'll create the biggest alliance yet!" America exclaimed as he all of a sudden heard Japan laughing.

"Japan? Are you okay? Do you need some tea?" England asked as Japan laughed louder.

"Weapons!" Vietnam exclaimed, holding her oar close to her. Macau had knives as Hong Kong held explosives and a lighter close to him. Thailand went along with his gun as Taiwan was the last one to pull out her weapon.

Japan launched at her with his katana, the shade of black dripping in red on the dark wooden handle. He slashed his katana at her as Vietnam knocked him out unconscious with her hat that shifted into an umbrella, with the smoke coming out blue.

"TAIWAN!" Vietnam exclaimed in shock as she ran to her friend with a panicked expression. She was slashed right on the stomach, with her fabric ripped, and her blood was turning purple.

The rest of the countries stood there in shock. America carried Japan's body into the tent as he took off his Katana. He handed it to England as he carefully examined it.

"She won't have much time, her wound is deep. Even though she's a country, the storm of death is already reaching her country," Macau said, kneeling besides his sister as Vietnam fell to her knees and sobbed. Thailand tried his best to calm her down, though no good was happening.

"You...you aren't dying, Tai! After all we've been through in this war.., after all you've done, to get me out of that communist hell.., I won't allow you to die!" Vietnam screamed as tears landed on her wound. Of course, it did nothing.

"Viet...nam...," Taiwan said as Vietnam's eyes widened.

"W-Wait. The katana, was replaced. It doesn't contain the elements to kill a country. It's a normal Japanese katana," England said as Taiwan's eyelids grew heavy as she closed her eyes.

"Tai!" Vietnam exclaimed.

"Guys listen up! Taiwan isn't dead! The katana is normal! It was switched! Someone may have took his katana! Communists, even!" I yelled as Canada plugged his ears. Vietnam dried her tears and shoo her head in denial.

"Wait, so how come she's unconscious now?" Vietnam asked.

"The wound was cut deep into her stomach, but she'll wake up in about a day. However, she won't be able to battle," England said and gave me the katana.

Vietnam and Hong Kong carried Taiwan's unconscious body to the medics that were nearby. "Wait, how's Japan?" Greece asked as America went in the tent to check that Japan was awake.

"You have a whole lot of explaining to do," America said with his arms crossed. Japan shook his head as his eyes widened in horror.

"No...No...did I kirr her? Did I?" Japan asked, standing up and grabbing America by the collar with pure horror in his eyes.

"No, you didn't," America said strictly as Japan sighed, sitting back down in the tent.

"I'm sorry. I'm grad I changed my katana at the correct time," Japan said as America shook his head.

"Why would you do it? Why?" America asked as Japan shook his head.

"It took me a whire to rearize, I may be a country, and I should try and stay arive. But because I didn't kirr her, I might die," Japan said as all of a sudden his eyes turned red.

"Weapons!" Germany exclaimed.

Japan woke up wth a grin on his face. Though I could see, that his face slowly started to turn blue. "Data transferred," Japan said in a monotone voice. He fell to his knees as America shook him back and forth.

"Japan? Japan! Dude, are you okay?" America asked as Japan continued to laugh with his face turning blue.

"JAPAN!" America yelled and shook him again. Japan just laughed until it sounding like wheezing.

"The war...the war...," Japan said weakly as his eyes switched from red to brown over and over again as if they're like flickering lights from a switch going in and off.

"Win the war..."

Japan's eyelids grew heavy as his, his head was blown off. Italy shrieked out in horror and his behind Germany. Every single of the countries stood there in silence, giving their condolences to the lost life of the country. Even those that barely knew Japan.

"No....Japan...," America said, with his blood spattered on his face. America shook hid head and started to sob.

"Japan, I'm going to win this war for you. For all of the lost lives of the countries! For Sweden and Finland, and we will win!" America yelled and dried his tears.

"Everyone! Formation! Revenge attack Russia! TeenRebel, attack China! Descendant! Attack North Korea! None of our country blood will be shed and none of our bodies will be left lifeless on the battlefield! This was Japan's plan, and we're sticking to it!" America yelled out, sounding like a general as tears still flowed out of his eyes.

"What do you think you're doing, standing there?! Head out! Head or now!" America screamed as all the countries obeyed, heading out. The majority of them were fighting with tears, tears that strengthened them. That strengthened their will.

None of our country blood will be shed and none of our bodies will be left lifeless on the battlefield...