Chapter 12: Recovery

Belgium, Romano, and Netherlands were waiting in the room as the micronations were in hospital beds. Belgium was silently crying, saying it was her fault over and over again. Romano was cursing in Italian, clearly angry at Spain. Netherlands was sitting next to his sister protectively.

As the first micronation that was affected, Seborga, woke up, Belgium made sure that he was okay. Even so, Seborga got scared of her.

"I fell for the cookie thing!" Seborga exclaimed as Belgium shook her head. Romano started to explain the whole Romania thing as Seborga nodded.

"Thank you for explaining, Fratello. Why isn't España with you guys?" Seborga asked as Romano shook his head. Both him and Belgium didn't want to answer.

"He was the one who was going to steal everything you had. He even considered kidnapping Wy. But she's nowhere to be found. Her and Hutt River," Netherland's explained. Seborga frowned and nodded.

They all started to wake up one by one. Romano and Netherlands had a whole lot of explaining. Eventually, they became part of the Micronation's team. Instead, they nicknamed themselves CR. Children Rebellion.

Similar to the RT, who changed their name due to Iceland joining, this was Sealand's idea. Their first mission: Getting back Wy and Hutt River.

Next thing you know, Italy woke up in tears. The place he woke up in was too familiar to him. Italy was holding his white flag and began to cry.

"Are you okay, Italy?" He heard a familiar German accent ask him. He turned to look at Germany. Italy stood up and ran up to Germany in tears.

"Doitsu! Doitsu! I was so-a scared! Why was it that I was alone?!" Italy exclaimed as Germany yelled.

"Get off of me!" He exclaimed as Italy obeyed, holding my white flag. "I separated from my own group so I could save you. I sent vone of my troops to get you. I told him to look for a tomato box in the middle of the forest."

"You really do-a know me, Doitsu," he said as the both of us sat down on the ground, with Germany looking at Italy concerned.

"Italy, vhy are you still crying?" Germany asked as I looked at the blue horizon, a vivid memory filled with color.

"I'll come back!"

"Holy Rome..," Italy said silently as Germany could hear him. He put a hand on his shoulder, and undid his hair.

"Wait. You...," Italy trailed off as Germany nodded, actually smiling for once.

"Out of all these years, you didn't know?" Germany asked as Italy threw his arms around Germany and cried tears of joy.

"It must have been-a embarrassing to see me in-a dress! You probably-a thought I was a girl! Ms. Hungary-a put me in a dress!" Italy exclaimed. Germany and Italy just sat there, talking about the past.

Meanwhile, at the Nordic 4 base, Denmark was suffering major injuries and Sweden was taking watch. Norway was in the same room as Denmark, regaining his magical energy.

"Come on, Dane...wake up!" Norway pleaded in his head. He watched as Denmark's eyes fluttered open. Immediately, Norway slapped him in the face. "Stupid! You could have woke up earlier!"

"W-Well excuse me for protecting you!" Denmark yelled back with a for once serious expression on his face. Norway was left dumbfounded.

"Mexico was aiming for you! But I took your spot! It hurt like hell. And here you are, getting yourself shot...," Denmark started coughing and his voice got hoarse.

"Calm down, you're going to loose their voice. If I didn't get shot, then you would have died, even if you were a country. You and Sweden," Norway said as Denmark nodded.

"We're getting Finland and even Iceland back."

At communist base, Vietnam wore a green uniform with the Communist symbol stitched in red thread on her shirt. She wore a cap similar to China's and still had her hair lied into a ponytail.

Her bruises were healed now that she had given up in resisting, and joined them. North Korea saw her instantly and nodded at her. She nodded back as she guarded the prison of soldiers that they were able to capture.

"Let us go, I'm a Vietnamese soldier!" One of them yelled. Vietnam looked back at him, giving him a cold glare.

"Shut up. You wouldn't be here if you reused to work for us," she said. The prisoners started to yell, but she ignored it.

China went inside and nodded at Vietnam, which meant it was time to switch. She nodded, glancing at someone in glasses with brown, wavy hair.

Thailand.

She sent a signal by shooting China in the head. She got the keys that she obtained from the prison and let them go.

"Korea!" Vietnam yelled as North Korea came in the room.

"Haha! That was awesome Da-ZE!" He exclaimed, taking off his wig and revealing it to be South.

Japan appeared and took off his reading glasses. "I hacked into the mainframe. Their weapons are now useress," Japan said as Taiwan came back with a few cuts on her face.

"I handled Belarus. Now or only enemy would be Russia," Taiwan assured as Iceland appeared with his puffin.

"Russia's at the top of the building," the puffin said. Vietnam raised her eyebrow and looked around her.

"Um, speaking of enemies, what did you do with North Korea, South?" Vietnam asked.

"Ow! Don't do that!" She heard North Korea's voice exclaimed. Thailand was still in the prison cell, yanking at North Korea's hair.

"Never hurt Viet again," Thailand said as North Korea nodded, even whimpering a bit.

"I got a message from Macau and Hong Kong. They'll handle Russia with explosives so we should get out of here," Iceland said as they all nodded in agreement. When they stepped out, the whole base was destroyed with a missile and neither Macau nor Hong Kong shot it.

It was a certain group, however they didn't know.