Chapter 22: The World vs Colonization

"We should be attacking, aru. Romania suffocated Japan already," China said as Spain nodded, taking out his axe. His whole team, Romania, which included Canada and Prussia, Cuba, India, and Portugal. Then China had joined Russia and North Korea. They all had their death weapons in their hand, which they do plan using.

Spain smirked as they made it to the join alliances. Before he could rip through the tents with the rest of his army and the country's armies. Before that, one by one, the army was shot with arrows.

"What the-" Spain said as he blocked the arrow with a single swirl of his axe.

He smirked, seeing the girl with the group of African countries and held up an axe to Seychelles' neck. "Hola chica, you shouldn't be playing with your toys like that it's not safe," Spain said and was about to rip her head off when black magic had surrounded him.

"Dumbledora the Explora!" He heard a voice said as a demon had summoned in front of him. England pumped his fists, now that he was finally able to summon a demon without summoning Russia, like last time. However, the demon that he spawned quickly vanished.

He saw Romania, who had a work of his magic, too. He just smirked and possessed his soldiers, which soon turned on him. England's eyes turned blue as his soldiers had turned back to normal. Romania clenched his fists as the two had a magic battle.

Romania still had Canada and Prussia on auto mode. America had ran into them during battle. He knew it wasn't too late for them.

America started shooting in different directions on purpose. This did not help at all. They knew already and didn't bother to try.

However, America saw Canada's eyes revert back to blue, and Prussia's still being his Prussian eyes. For a second, thy were normal, then they got the same reaction as Japan did when America saw him.

Their faces turned blue, and he had nothing left. America couldn't do anything to stop it. It was on auto, it couldn't be helped.

"Not again...not my brother....and my best friend...," America said and started to cry over the lifeless bodies they called dead countries. He heard the storm being hit as he sobbed.

"No!"

Spain reverted back to normal, cleaning N the dust off of his pants when he heard a sword. He quickly dodged, only causing a nick on the ear. He heard the sound of a gun as he only got grazed on his right arm. Soon, the sound of a grenade, as he simply ran.

"Ah, my old gang," Spain said with laughter facing Romano, Netherlands, and Belgium.

"Idiot. You hurt the innocent," Romano said and attempted to punch him in the face, which didn't work. Netherlands had shot the gun behind his back. Which happened to work. However, he was wearing a bulletproof base. So it was time for Spain to be caught off guard as Belgium shoved poisons down his throat.

He was knocked out unconscious as they sighed in relief, knowing that one of the leaders were down as they helped taking down Cuba and India.

Meanwhile, team revenge was just fighting Russia. He was just laughing as they swung their attacks on him, which almost did nothing. However, Denmark was able to get a quick slash on his cheek.

However, team revenge wasn't giving up. They continued to fight with all of their might. Denmark caused another slash as Norway casted his magic, making an enchanted rope, tying Russia up. However, he broke free.

"Impossible," Norway said as Russia grinned.

"I'm good, da?" Russia said as he ran towards Norway. He did not know what to do, since his magical energy was still charging up, and he was weak. Denmark stood in front of him, and blocked Russia's attack with his axe.

"You've hurt enough of my family...," Denmark said and tightened the grip on his axe. "You'll regret ever making the decision!"

Russia just continued to laugh as Anta sent Eski as he bit Russia's left leg, holding him in place. Lithuania threw a knife to his right leg so now he was immobile. Poland shot his weapon away with his gun, so that would leave him bare handed. Estonia had fancy technology as he tied him up with rope from behind. Ukraine held her pitchfork, standing there, knowing that was her brother.

"Give up. Now," Norway said coldly as his magic energy was charged. He was enraged as a troll was summoned with his magical power. Denmark stood with his axe as Russia was cornered, and he stood there, unsure of what to do, but plead.

"Ukraine...big sister..."

Meanwhile, Descendants were fighting North Korea, as he kept on dodging their attacks. "You had a change to be good years ago! Now it's gone...it's gone because of you!" Germany yelled and managed to shoot him. However, North Korea's army had come in touch with Germany's army, wiping out at least half of the troops, and Germany was weakened.

"D-Doitsu!" Italy exclaimed and took him to he infirmary.

They continued to fight the country. All of them. Switzerland had shot him in the shoulder, aiming for his chest. This weakened him a bit as Hungary knocked him out with her frying pan.

Team Ancient Generation dragged the country's unconscious body into a military truck as Egypt drove it back to base.

"Why did you do this to us, China-Sensei?! Why did you leave us?! To join these... these idiots you call communists?!" Macau exclaimed and threw a knife at him, which didn't work.

"Because, aru. Did you know I'm one, too?" China asked as Vietnam angrily rammed her oar at him. She took off the hat and sprayed a tear gas, which didn't help since China took all the precautions to that.

"I'm....not going to....give up..," Taiwan said, clutching onto her stomach which was bandaged and bruised badly and stood behind Vietnam and Thailand.

"Taiwan! What are you doing? Your supposed to be resting!" Hong Kong exclaimed as Taiwan chuckled, not caring.

"Do you think, that Japan would have done the same? He would have stood back up, no matter the injury. Now he's dead," Taiwan said and she faced Vietnam with a grin on her face.

Vietnam spread the blind gas around China as Taiwan aimed perfectly at China's eye with her quill.

South Korea soon came back. He was captured at first, and was able to escape. He saw China writhing in pain, as he was suddenly as frozen as a statue.

He fell to the floor, unconscious. Even to extreme terms, dead.

While that happened, Belarus had appeared from the base and glared at team revenge who had cornered her brother. They couldn't stop her, as she was as quick as lightning.

She spotted Ukraine first and held a knife up to her neck. She held a gun behind her back, cocking it and was going around, pointing at anyone who would interfere to what was going on.

"You hurt big brother! You are a disgrace to us! A disgrace! Big sister Ukraine, or should I even call you that?!" Belarus exclaimed. Estonia had knocked Russia down unconscious as Lithuania's hands trembled with the knife he was holding.

He ended up throwing the knife at Belarus, who soon caught it and threw it back at him like a bullet. However, Poland luckily shot it out of the way.

Ukraine gulped and used her pitchfork to backBelarus away, pushing her to the ground as Estonia was able to tie her up.

The two Russians went onto the truck with North Korea and China, as Egypt continued to drive.

However, after all this gloomy fighting, the sun came up, and a man appeared.