Chapter 18: Colonization vs TeenRebel

"We're not finished," Spain said, standing Next to Russia who held his blood-stained metal pipe and Spain held his axe in his hands.

"The wars just begun, da?" Russia said. Spain smirked, knowing that there was someone that understood his war mode.

He had Romania turn Canada and Prussia into something like string dolls, so that he could control them in every mood. If they could somehow resist, Romania could make them stop breathing.

The bodies of Sweden and Finland were cremated and their next stop would be Iceland. They wanted to get rid of the Nordics first, mainly because they were just plain annoyed of them.

They walked along to find themselves in the RT base. Part of this was for revenge, for tricking them and for what they had done when they captured Vietnam.

They found the OC team to be there with all of them with ready weapons. Spain smirked and slashed through the crowd of countries. All of the OCs from South America froze when seeing Spain. He took this to an advantage as he counter attacked them with Portugal, getting the majority of them captured and put in a truck.

He got Columbia, Puerto Rico, Argentina, Venezuela, and Brazil.

Portugal could have gotten all of them, however Mexico had three hot sauce into his eyes, doing that a second time.

"Not again!" Philippines exclaimed and face palmed. She turned to looked at Malaysia, signaling her attack as she ran towards China. However, he was prepared for that as Indonesia shot him in the back. He was wearing a vest, however, and was protected.

"Where's South Korea?" Taiwan asked Macau as he shook his head. He came out, popping out of the trees with armed weapons.

"I'm here Da-Ze!" South Korea exclaimed. Japan raised one eyebrow, looking to see North Korea tied up.

"Who captured him?" Hong Kong asked. Iceland shrugged, not knowing.

"It was me! The creator of Kpop!" South Korea exclaimed. Vietnam rolled her eyes and continued to attack.

"Should we bring out the weapons?" Japan asked. Thailand nodded, with a smile on his face. He carefully lifted up a box that had a ten numbered code and five letters mixed. The weapons they were talking about, were the weapons that could kill countries

When they looked inside, it was replaced with tomatoes.

Iceland turned to see Spain laughing heartily. He grit his teeth, taking out a weapon and ran inn it towards him. Instead, he yelled something that said 'body replacement jutsu' in Japanese.

Japan appeared out of the trees, jumping off and throwing a log at Spain's head and kicking Russia while slashing Romania with his katana.

"That sounded stupid," Iceland muttered as Japan slightly smiled.

"It's an old show from my countr-" Japan was cut off when he heard a gunshot. He saw that it was Thailand's weapon that he kept, fired by Cuba.

"Japan!" Taiwan shrieked. Japan fell to the ground, South Korea going over to him and running into a medical tent. Taiwan felt anger surge through her as she took out the flowers from her hair, revealing quills and were filled with a purple liquid.

"I didn't want to result to this, you bastards," Taiwan muttered and looked towards Vietnam, who took out her hat that closed to look something similar to an umbrella. It opened, revealing a purple smoke that blinded them. Taiwan had thrown her quills at Russia's neck and Spain's forehead.

The poison would spread throughout their bodies rapidly. However, they took out the quilts and crushed it in their hands. It wasn't long before Cuba dragged Russia's body and Portugal dragged Spain's as they were able to escape.

"How come you guys got to keep your weapons? That's not fair," Hong Kong said as Taiwan and Vietnam looked at each other and smirked, fist bumping.

"Girl power," they said and chuckled.

"Good battle. Better than Cambodia whining about Vietnam all the time," Laos said and crossed his arms. Cambodia punched him in the arm.

"Shut up! She stole Thai-Kun from me!" Cambodia exclaimed, her eyes widening in the realization and covered her mouth.

"Chica, you should calm down," Mexico said, holding a churro in his hand. as Chile snickered behind his back.

"....What...?" Thailand and Vietnam asked, confused. Taiwan was up in roaring laughter as Iceland was sitting silent, as if he suspected something going to happen.

Meanwhile, Japan had woke up from the shot, barely recovering. South Korea was at his side, a devious grin on hid face. Japan was in shock as he quickly sat up, pulling out his katana.

"Did you touch my vitar regions?!" He exclaimed as South Korea shook his head. Japan noticed the more devious look in his eyes. They almost looked as if they were bloodshot red.

"I'm not South Korea, da-ze," he soar glumly in a cold tone, taking off his wig, revealing long braided hair similar to the length of China's and had a shorter curl.

"Wait. North Korea..," Japan muttered as he grinned, laughing.

"Now, do you want to be killed? Or work for us? Your choice," North Korea said, pulling out a large sword from his hands, setting it at his neck. Japan had recognized the sword that South Korea had with the similar design, except the wooden handle was red instead of blue, dripping and almost looking like crimson red blood.

Japan did not want to die. He had so much people in his hands if he had this decision. He did not want to end up like Sweden and Finland had, from what he heard from his micronation, NikoNiko.

Eventually, he agreed to join Team Colonization, staying within Team TeenRebel as an undercover person.

He was given back his katana, with the blade pitch black and had blood stains on it. He was often quiet, and stared at who's he would have to kill.

He had no control over his body as Romania was possessing him. He saw that South Korea was captured and forced to work for them as well, so he would not kill them.

Instead, he pointed his dark katana at the girl with flowers in her hair, having a cheery smile of victory.

That would be Japan's first victim. Taiwan.