Deadpool x Reader

Your P.O.V
Assassins, mercenaries, drug dealers.  The smell of alcohol and body sweat could down out even the most powerful aromas Axe could offer.  This was your crowd.
You readjusted your duffel bag and walked over to the counter of Sister Margret's, causally glancing up at the Deadpool.  The rustic chalk had many names crudely written on it but thankfully not yours.  One name especially caught your eye.  'Wade Wilson' it read.  It had been about 6 months since Wade disappeared.  Not that you cared though.  People like you disappeared all the time, only to later show up dead.  You only knew who he was because your friend Vanessa had been engaged to him.  He had been a weird one, always taking jobs to help those in need but could easily shoot off another's head no problem.
"One Gold Card". You said, slamming it down for the bartender to see.  "Again?  That's the third one this week."  Weasel said adjusting his glasses to ready the name on the card.  "I ought to have bet on you in the Deadpool."  You glared at him.  "Do that and your dead."  He laughed then grew quiet as he realized you probably meant it.  "Do you want the guys head as proof or...."  You trailed off, looking at your bag.  Weasel's face wrinkled up in discuss.  "Ewwww.  Don't bring that in here."  You looked at him and hid the bag under the counter.  "Well what am I going to do with it now?"
Just then, the door opened and a new group of people walked in.  The steady conversation in the bar grew into a trickle of chatter as the people, a woman and a few men headed towards where you were sitting.  They couldn't of looked more like bad guys if they tried.  The main man and what looked like a few bodyguards stopped right next to where you were sitting.
Speaking in a heavy British accent, the lead man said.  "Name's Ajax.  I'm looking for a friend of yours.  Happen to know a Wade Wilson?"  You looked at your nails as the man's jacket brushed against your arm.  "No.  No Wade Wilson here."  Weasel said taking your gold card and turning around to cash it in.  You glanced up and saw the women behind the counter.  Weasel froze as she took the picture of Wade and Vanessa off the wall.  "You're not supposed to be back here."  She played with the match her her mouth as she gave the picture to Ajax.  "There we go.  Now where is he?"  Ajax said.  "I don't know."  In a flash, the woman slammed weasel against the wall about a foot off the ground.
You flipped out a gun from each pocket, and twirling them around in your hand before aiming one at the women and pressing the other against Ajax's head all over the corse of a few seconds.  "Hey Francis.  Take your steroid filled girlfriend and get out."  You growled.  You heard the rest of the bar draw their weapons.  Ajax/Francis glared at you, murder written in his eyes as the rest of the bar laughed slightly and the name he so clearly hated.  Unfortunately for him, looks couldn't kill but your gun could.  You smiled and motioned the the table where his coat tag you had ripped off him lay. 
"Relax Angel."  He said looking the match girl, holding up his hands above his head.  "We have what we came for."  Ajax glanced at you as Angel lowered Weasel. You kept your weapons locked on them until they left the building.  "Thanks guys."  Weasel said somewhat breathlessly as they left.  Then turning to you, he added.  "You saved my ass back there."  You put away your weapons.  "Well I need someone to cash in my cards right?"
Weasel frowned.  "Soulless being."  He mumbled, heading to the back.  "Hey Weasel.  Why were those dudes looking for Wade?  Is he really alive?"  You whispered quietly as Weasel passed you a wad of cash, the reward for the gold card.  Weasel stopped for a second before responding.  "What?  No no.  He's been gone for months."  You frowned for a moment before shrugging.  "Alright.  Hand me another card."  "Another? Give me a sec."  You watched Weasel pick up and phone and have a short conversation with someone.  You stared suspiciously.  You felt there was more to the soap and steroid people's appearance than a dead guy.  Weasel hung up the phone.  "Alright.  You got the choice of killing the governor of New York or the President of the local corndog factory."

A/N: Hey everyone!!!
Finals are over now!  So Happy! XD. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.  I'm basing this book off the movie but with you as an additional assassin in the story.  Couldn't find the exact script for I had to base it off my memory.  Hope you look forward to the next chapter as much as I do!  So happy to be able to write again!
~ <3 ApocalypseRaccoon (SCHOOLS OUT)