Rescue Mission

Wade's P.O.V side note: [Voice 1] (Voice 2)
("You think Y/N could be locked in that storage room?"). Wade rolled his eyes.  "Please for the love of god shut up!"  He whispered harshly to himself.  "I'm trying to concentrate!"  ["Perhaps you should of kept that guard alive a little longer to ask him where the prison cells actually were."]. Wade ignored the voice of reason.  "Yea well to late now."  He argued.
["Well he did say something about a West Wing Cell but that's all we know.  We don't even know which way is West!"]. "Not to worry."  Wade pulled out his phone.  "I got a compass on my phone.  I'll just calibrate it and.... ShiT!  No service!"  Wade yelled in frustration, throwing his phone.  "Verizon lied!"  ["Well I highly doubt they took into account any phyco's needing service on an abandoned island."]. Voice 1 said.  "It hurts when you're right.  You know that?"  Wade said.  ["I know.  You tell me everyday."]
Wade looked down.  While he was talking to himself, he managed to climb to the top of a building adjacent to the fortress where Y/N and the X-men were being held.  He was roughly 40 stories above the ground with 20 feet between him and the roof of the prison.  "Leap of faith anyone?"  He asked.  ("Yoink!"). Voice two said happily.  ["Let's just get this over with."]. Voice one mumbled.  ["But remember Wade, try to aim for a high jump, you will lose altitude during the drop.  Approximately 10 stories from my count before your body will be above the building.  Then you will drop an additional 10 stories to the 20 story prison.  But be careful, one wrong calculation and we could end up missing and-"]. Wade cut his voice off my leaping off the building.
"Whoooooo!!!!-". Wade felt the wind rush by his suit as he fell and roughly face planted into the ceiling.  His brains, guts, and weapons spread across the roof.  Wade let out a weak laugh as he managed to squish some of his organs back together.  "Landing 10/10!"  He said happily as pushed his kneecap back into his leg and limped over the the edge of the prison to peek over. 
The prison had an airplane dock three floors from where he was.  Wade watched carefully as he memorized the pattern that the guards made on their patrol.  Wade hated stealth but today he would have to make an exception.  One false move and Y/N would be dead before he got there.  "Alright."  He said, unloading his katanas and narrowing his eyes.  "Time to kick some ass."

Your P.O.V
"Let me go!"  You yelled as you bit Sabretooth on the hand as he tried removing your neck brace to transfer you to the lab.  "Quit... Squirming!"  Sabretooth growled in frustration as you struggled.  You tugged at your wrist, freeing it for just a second before Sabretooth grabbed in again and dragged it behind your back, twisting it painfully.
You grimaced but stopped struggling.  In your current beaten state, there wasn't a chance you could take him down.  An extra guard ran over and attached some sort of metal headpiece to you.  "What the hell is that for?"  You asked as they practically carried you into the extra room.
"A wave disruptor for you mutation."  The Professor said from a table filled with computers and buttons.  He clicked a few, making a water chamber in the corner hiss open.  "Of corse,"  He continued.  "It also functions as a device to keep you in line."  You rolled you eyes.  "What's that supposed to m-". The professor pressed and button and you felt a wave a pain shoot through your head.
It was only for a brief second but it hurt immensity.  You screamed and bit your lip, making it bleed.  The professor gave a smile as your ears rung.  You felt blood drip down your chin but you did nothing.  You couldn't do anything.  You were strapped into the water tank, an oxygen mask strapped to your face.  "Thank You Sabretooth.  That will be all."  You could faintly hear the Professor talk to Sabretooth through the glass.
Sabretooth nodded and left the room, the door closing with a quiet hiss.  You turned your head, struggling to see through the glass and water, watching the professors movements.  Squinting, you were able to make out a few things.  The Professor began to click a few buttons on the large controller and you could hear a faint humming from a machine hanging above you.  You tugged at you ropes that tired you to the base of the tank.  If you could just loosen them a bit, you might be able to escape.  Maybe if you could take that blasted headband off you might be able to use your powers.
Suddenly, you heard a loud clang from the other room, there must of been some additional scuffling you couldn't hear through the water because the professor looked up from this work and headed for the door.  He seemed to say something, clearly upset, before jamming in the emergency lock code on the side wall.  The room immediately powered down and the machine above you fell silent.  Taking the chance, you began to rub the back of your head on the tank floor, trying to push the headband off.
The professor stormed over to the communication outpost and began yelling.  "How did he get in?!  Take care of him now before he gets in here!"  The professor slammed the mic back on the surface and began to pace wordily, his attention far from you.  You glanced at the door.  Could it be Wade?  While you loved to wonder, you had a job to do.  You rubbed you head on the floor a few times more, feeling the headband loosen slightly.
You felt the metal lift off your head and you glanced quickly, scanning over to the professor you began to concentrate.  Tightening your eyes, you concentrated your mind on your wrists.  You felt the water ripple over your arms and you peeked open one eye, onto the professor.  He was focused on the door where you saw a pair of claws begin to rip through the doors.  A grin began to grow across your face as you saw the wall's collapse and the outline of a rather short but furious X-men.
Your bonds broke and you sat up quickly, water running over your skin as you rose to the surface and tore off the oxygen mask. As the water ran off your face you were able to make out a figure behind him, a figure dressed in red.  "Suck on this dipface!"  Wade yelled, shooting the professor in the knee.  "Ahhhh!"  He cried out, bending down on one knee and clutching the other.  "Y/N you alright!?"  Wade ran over to you, dropping his gun to the floor and pulling out his knife, cutting free your ankles.
"Wade!"  You gasped.  Wade yanked off his mask and grabbed you by the back of your neck, drawing you in for a kiss.  "Mmmm?!"  You mumbled, half confused at the timing and half thrilled.  "Ugh.  Not now you freaks."  Logan mumbled, leaning weakly against the wall.  Wade grabbed your head and pulled in away.  "What the hell did they do to you?"  He asked.  You shook your head.  "Nothing.  Nothing."  Wade frowned.  "A mutation isn't nothing Y/N."  Wade helped you climb out of the tub and you ran over to Logan.  "Hey short stack.  Not looking to good."  You said, helped support him.  Logan looked dead, hair greased and limp, hanging over his face.
"I'm fine.  Been worse."  Logan grimaced.  You raised an eyebrow in disbelief.  Then you heard a gunshot and a cry of pain.  "What the hell did you do to Y/N you Assmoth*erfucker?!?"  Wade screamed, shooting the professor again.  The pain turned into psychopathic laughter.  "Oh where do I begin?"  Blood ran out of the professor's mouth and his breathing was labored but the glint in his eye was far from broken.  The professor laughed, this time not with anything broken like pain.  Just plain crazy.   Wade stormed up to him and kicked him hard.  "Answer me!"  He yelled.  You frowned and you and Logan limped a step forward. 
"Wade..."  You began, trying to console him.  "No Y/N!  You think it's ok that you're a mutant?!"  Wade yelled, turning towards you.  You noticed his eyes seemed to hold a more serious note.  It took you off guard.  You didn't think Wade felt so much for you.  It made your heart flutter and you held back a childish smile.  However, regarding the circumstances, you decided to take different action.  "Let me kill him."  You said, holding out your free hand.
"Y/N..."  Logan said dangerously.  You let go of him.  "Me mutated.  Me who makes the rules."  You said as Wade tossed you his gun.  You walked over to the professor and looked him in the eye.  The professor grinned and looked at you.  "Do it.  Kill me."  You smiled.  "Sure."  The professor gave a small frown, unprepared for your answer.  You gave him a grin and pulled the trigger.
A/N: Hello my dear readers! <3
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.  I planned out the last few chapters for this story so I can't wait to write the rest.  Unfortunately I have so much work to do.  I will most likely still be able to post next week but I might not.  It really depends.  Anyway love you all and I will write more soon.  Stay strong!
~ <3 <3 ApocalypseRaccoon (*sleep deprived yay :D*)