Taxi Ride

(Based off movie but slightly different)
A/H: Anti-Hero name, assassin name
Your P.O.V
After Wade and you had been reunited that night, both of you were dead set on finding Vanessa.  At first, Wade had you simply track the baddies while he killed.  During that time, you also helped him made a suit and helped find him a home.  Wade was nice and all but there was no way you were living with him.  Eventually, Wade let you come along with him to kill.  That day was today.
"Sure I can't live with you?  Your house doesn't smell like blind old lady."  Wade said, chugging down another bottle of beer.  You sighed and turned off the sewing machine in front of you.  "No... Aaannnnnddd Done!"  You said as you finished the final stitching on Wade's new suit.  "Oooooooo.  Red Spandex."  Wade hopped off the sofa, putting his beer down.  He said picking up the suit and studying it.  "Might be a tight squeeze but I think you'll manage."  You said slapping his butt.  "Ah!"  Wade jumped.  Wade took off his jacket and prepared to change.  You stared at him for a moment before trudging off to go research some more. 
"Hey Y/N."  You turned and caught the gun he tossed you.  "You free tonight?  I got some baddies that need a few bullets to their skulls."  A grin spread across your face, matching that of Wade's.  "Oh Wade.  I always have time for that."  Wade beamed as he began to load up a duffel bag full of guns.  "Then suit up."
You ran to your room and to your closet.  Reaching into the back, you pressed a small button hidden in the wall.  Your wall opened up and led to a larger, unmarked room, filled to the brim with guns and crossbows.  You rubbed the shiny black surface of a large shotgun, admiring how the bright white lights gave it an almost glowing quality.  Then you looked to the back to the room where your suit stood in all it's majestic beauty.  "Eeeeeeeeee!!!". You excitedly squealed like a little girl as you quickly changed.
As soon as you changed into your assassin uniform you went out into the other room.  "Ready Wade?"  You looked at Wade, in full suit.  "It's Captain Deadpool now."  He said, voice slightly muffled by the mask.  You cringed.  "Just Deadpool.... Got it... Wanted to get a few more opinions before it would get stuck."  "Weasel's not often right Wade.  It's a shock to us all.  Just stick with Deadpool Wilson."  You said when Wade opened his mouth to defend his name.  Deadpool looked at you.  "Well what to I call you Ms. All Black leather?"  You grinned like a child.  "Fabulous Majestic A/H the Great."  Deadpool leaned away. "Yeesh.  That's worse sounding then the Republican party."  You pouted.  "What no!  It sounds cool!"  You retorted, stomping your foot.  "How about just A/H kay sweetie?"  You narrowed you eyes.  "Fine.  You stick with your short name, I'll stick with mine... For now." 
Deadpool bowed.  Then grabbed your hand and kissed it.  "Very Well, A/H, Ruler of Azguard.  Destroyer of worlds.  Sexy."  You smirked.  You knew Deadpool was a flirt no matter how dire the situation.  "What's an Azguard?"  You asked after gig galling.  Deadpool cringed and sucked in his breath and hissed.  "Ooooohhhh uh... Nevermind.  Fourth wall stuff."  You shrugged.  "Alright.  You ready?"  Deadpool twirled his gun.  "Born ready."
~Time Skip to Cab Scene~
You sat in silence, loading your guns in the back of the cab.  Eyes narrowed, you clearly refused any conversation Wade might bring up.  This was serious.  Wade had told you he had discovered the exact location of Ajax/Francis.  We had one shot and you weren't planning on messing this up. 
Deadpool looked at you a sighed.  Playing with the window, gum under the seat, then finally bothering the driver; He was clearly restless.  "It's kinda lonesome back here."  He said, talking to the driver, startling him.  "A/N back here is no fun."  You turned you head and glared at him.  "Mind if I squeeze up with you?"  He said, climbing though the window.  You watched him struggle fitting thought the tiny window.  "Little help?"  He asked the driver as his body was bent into rather uncomfortable positions.
"Uh... It's just... I have to keep my hands on the wheel."  The driver said.  "Leave him alone Dead."  You added, praying Wade didn't shoot the poor guy.  "Excuse me."  Wade said, finally getting in an upright position.  "Ah.  Dopender."  The taxi man said, holding out a hand.  "Pool."  Wade replied, accepting the gesture.
Wade's eyes made their way to a picture of a young Indian women.  "Niiiiccceee."  Wade said pointing.   Dopender smiled as he contained driving.  "Smells good no?"  You rolled your eyes.  "Not the daffodil daydream.  He meant your women."  You said to him.  Dopender glanced back at you.  "Ah yes, Gita.  She is quite lovely.  She would of made me a very agreeable wife."
"Awwwwwww.  Did someone shoot her?"  The words left your mouth before you could stop them.  "Not quite Mrs... A/N."  Dopender replied.  "Ms.  You said correcting him."  "Yea. A/N.  Don't assume that everyone we surround ourselves with is involved with the dead."  Deadpool said in a teasing manner.  "So what is happening here?"  Wade said holding his chin like an old wizard.  "Gita's heart has been stolen by my cousin Bantu."  Dopender's face scrunched up.  "He is as dishonorable as he is attractive."  "Eh.  Ain't no one uglier than the guy in the passenger seat."  You said as you cringed, trying to picture a man with a face uglier than Deadpool. 
"Very flattered sweetheart."  Deadpool said to you.  Dopender smiled.  "Are you two a couple?"  "What!"  You and Deadpool froze at the comment.  Dopender looked away, slightly embarrassed.  "It just seems you two get along well.  Almost like Gita and myself."  "I don't swing that way."  You said, violently shaking your head.
"Well, Dopender, although we may not need love advice..."  Deadpool said, leaning his masked face into the driver's.  "I'm starting to think there's a reason we're in this cab today.  Dopender nodded.  "Yes.  You called for it remember?"  "My poor sweet little taxi driver," You said.  "Love, my slender brown friend."  Deadpool finished.
You frowned at Deadpool's terminology but remained silent.  Deadpool continued.  "Love is a beautiful thing.  When you find it the whole world tastes like daffodil daydream.  Poor A/N has never experienced it."  "Hey!"  You snapped.  "I have chosen to be single.  Good day."   Dopender nodded.  Deadpool grabbed one of his hands.  "And you got to hold onto love... Tight! And never let go."
"Unless you need to hold the wheel and drive us."  You added.  "True."  Deadpool said, putting Dopender's hand back on the wheel.  "Don't make the same mistakes I did got it?"  Wade said.  "Y-Yea."  Dopender said, mesmerized by the masked man's speech.  "Or else the whole world tastes like mama June after hot yoga."  You made a face. 
Not understanding the reference, Dopender asked.  "What does mama June taste like?"  Deadpool lifted his arms.  "Like two hobos getting it on."  You chimed in, "Like Trump and Justin Beiber making out."  "Nice!" Wade said to you.  "We could go all day, the point is it's bad."  "Yea.  It's bad."  Dopender said, thinking about the previous comments.
"Ah!  Why the fancy suits Mr. Pool, Ms. A/N?"  Dopender said, quickly changing the subject.  "Oh that's because it's christman day Dopender."  Deadpool said looking over at him.  You leaned forward.  "Yea.  And we have to go after some people on Santa's naughtily list."  You thought for a moment.  "Or are they too old for Santa?"  "Ain't no one too old for Santa."  Wade said.
"I've been waiting one month, three weeks, six days, and... 14 minutes to make him fix what he did to me."  "and... What did he do to you Mr. Pool?"  Dopender said, glancing at Wade.  "This Sh*t."  Wade pulled off his mask.  "Boo!"
"Ahhh!"  Dopender quickly looked away.  "Bad isn't it?"  "Yes."  Dopender agreed.  Then he turned to you.  "And you Ms. A/N."  You laughed.  "Well I ain't that ugly.  I'm just coming for a friend."  You said, also pulling off your mask.  Dopender looked at you though the rearview mirror.  "Oh... Fantastic."  He said, voice shaking due to the two phyco-murders in the cab.

A/N: WHOOOOOOOO!!!
Another chapter done another on it's way!  This chapter was kinda long and not very original but it will get more interesting as time goes on I promise.  I can't wait to finish it!
~<3 <3 ApocalypseRaccoon (Burgerpants rises)