Call for Help

Your P.O.V
Your feet slammed against the hard ground, each step sending a wave a pain through your sore body. The only thing keeping your moving was the adrenaline pumping through your veins. You turned around the corner, knocking over an unsuspecting guard as you made your way through the halls.

He cried out, catching the attention of a few guards but they were to far behind to do much. You ducked into another hall as they began shooting, bullets just barley mission you. You ran into a large room filled with boxes. Here you stumbled and fell. Your head was swimming. You sat there, on you hands and knees, trying not to just slump over unconscious. "This way!" You heard a not-so far off voice call.

You weren't entirely sure where you were headed, you didn't exactly have a map. Panting heavily, you ducked behind a large stack of boxes as a large troop of guards came through one of the doors opposite to you. You shoved your back against the wood, taking deep breaths. Lucky for you, the alarms drowned out your breathing. The guards ran past you without even noticing.

Peeking out, you looked around for any other baddies. Finding the coast clear, you snuck out of your hiding place and looked around. The room was filled with boxes of ammo and weapons of all sorts of shapes an sizes. You walked around in awe. "I'm I in heaven?" You mumbled to yourself and you picked up a string of grenades.

Slinging it over your shoulder, you looked around as you heard another troop of guards pass. Luckily they didn't enter the room you were in. Sighing with relief, you continued on, taking a few pistols, a machine gun, and an assault rifle. "Heck yea." You said, checking out your guns. You smiled for a moment before shaking your head. "Ok. Time to find the communication room." You said, sneaking over to the door opposite to where you had come in.

You looked around, head slightly out of the door. The hall was almost empty. A single solider stood in the hall, looking terrified as he caught sight of you. "First day on the job?" You asked him, smirking. He quickly aimed his gun at you but you swung your leg up, kicking it out of his trembling hands. "Not today sweetie." You said, aiming your rifle at him and winking. "Now. How about to show me where the Communication room is?"

~Time Skip~
The solider watched silently as some of his comrades walked past, unaware of your presence. You nudged him with the gun as he nodded, signaling you to the door labeled 'communications'. You watched him slide a keycard and the door hissed open. "Thank You." You said, before swiftly shooting him in the knee. He cried out in pain. "Why?" He asked, cringing. You shrugged. "Just something about your face... Annoyed me." You quickly snatch up his key card and ran inside.

One of the solider in the room looked up. "Wait who authorized you-". You yanked out your machine gun and aimed it at the people. "Your mom." You said before pressing the trigger. The soldiers cried out as a wave a bullets pierced them, killing them instantly. Quickly dropped your now empty machine gun, you ran to the door and swiped the card, setting the room into lockdown.

Pushing one of the men out of their chairs, you sat down and began to type away. Your fingers flew across the keyboard as you hacked into the main data base and into the communications. "Well well well." You said, leaning towards the screen. It seemed that the Professor and his goonies had continently hooked up every available speaker system on Genosha into their program.

Grabbing the mic, you cleared your throat and turned it on. "... Deadpool?" You said. You remained silent for a moment, thinking of what to say. Closing your eyes, you sighed and began. "I know your out there. I don't know where but I'm sure it's nearby." Behind you could hear guard yelling on the other side of the door.

You looked behind you at the door with worry. "I don't have much time but...." You cringed. "I can't believe I'm saying this but we need your help you f*cking douche." By now, you heard a large explosion behind you. They were trying to blow the door down. You laughed and brightened up slightly. "But hey! Cool news is I got mutated! That Professor and his b*tches ain't got nothing on me now!" You suddenly frowned, unable to keep up the act. "Just hurry up and get here Wade. Or I swear to go-".