Wade Wilson

(Based off movie but slightly different)
Your P.O.V
If you knew two things about Weasel, it was that he used too much of the old spice cologne and he was a horrible liar.  After Weasel left work you followed him around downtown.  It turned out he was going to a strip club.  "Great... Men.."  You mumbled.  About halfway to the club, he had met up with someone you didn't recognize.  There face looked like a combination of The Thing from Fantastic Four and a wrinkled Avocado.  "I knew Weasel hung out with ugly dudes but that is the worst mug I've ever seen."  You mumbled out load to yourself. 
Curious, you followed them the rest of the way.  They walked almost urgently.  Weasel was mumbling something to the other guy.  When the finally reached the club you sighed.  You didn't enjoy going to bars, especially ones' filled with dolled up girls but you had already wasted so much time stalking Weasel you might as well finish the job.
They two stood outside for a moment as the hooded man held his head.  You slunk into the nearby alleyway, close enough to barley make out their conversation.  "Calm down man.  You're still the same guy underneath all those..."  Weasel paused.  "...This... Face."  The man glared at him.  "For a friend your awfully supportive."  Weasel grimaced.  "Sorry.  Sorry.  Look.  Just go up to her and tell her it's you."  The man looked towards the club.   He them mumbled something to Weasel that you couldn't quite make out.
You waited About five minutes before wandering into the bar.  "Huh."  This was the bar Vanessa worked at.  She had often complained about it and sent you a picture or two.  "Introducing Clarity!"  The old man called out over the mic.  You had to look around a moment before You spotted Weasel sitting around a table of girls.  "Oh Jesus."  You mumbled to yourself.  What a waste of time.  You walked up to him and motioned for the girls to leave.  "Hello Weasel."  "Y-Y/N!"  Weasel leaned in.  "What are you doing here."  You glanced at your nails, a bored look on your face.  "Following you and that ugly guy."  You looked around, finding him nowhere.  "Where did he go anyway?" 
"Y/N.  You need to leave now.  Like right now."  "Not need.  You want me to."  You leaned in, a centimeter from his face.  "What are you hiding?"  Just then, you heard footsteps beside you over the pounding noise.  "Weasel.  They took her.  We're to late."  You turned around, the voice seemingly familiar.  "Wade?"  You turned and saw the stranger Weasel was with earlier.  "Y/N.  Nice to see you again."  You shot out of your seat.  "Oh my gosh Wade!  Wade Wilson?  What the hell happened?"  "No time."  Wade was already dragging Weasel to the back of the club.
You ran behind them, words and questions falling out of your mouth.  "Your face looks like a dehydrated pomegranate.  Did you fall into acid?  You know the Joker did that in the comics.  He had to use a ton of makeup-"  Wade cut you off.  "I don't work with DC.  They can't full off any animated green guys. (Green Lantern)  You ran out in front of him in the raining alleyway.
"You said they took her.  You're talking about Vanessa right?"  Weasel hunched over and looked at Wade.  "So?  It's not your problem."  You grabbed him by the shirt and shoved his face an inch form yours.  "I may be a mercenary for hire but I am loyal to those who I call friends... And Weasel."  You quickly added at the end glancing at him.  "Thanks.  Feel real appreciated here." Weasel said throwing his arms up in the air.  "No way.  It'll be to dangerous.  You scoffed.  "I eat danger for all three meals of the day." 
It was silent for a moment before Weasel clapped his hands together.  "Well I think you two got this under control.  See ya!"  You stared at Wade as Weasel walked out of the ally.  "Helpful as always Weasel!"  You called out, voice dripping with sarcasm.  Then you turned back to Wade.  "I know this is serious..."  You said quietly.  "But have you considered a plastic surgeon?"
A/N: Yay! Chapter two done! 
I love Deadpool so much so when they decided to make a movie I was dying of excitement.  Anyway, glad to be back from Vacation even though that was fun I wasn't allowed to being any electronics.  Can't wait to write more!
~ ApocalypseRaccoon (illuminati confirmed)