You Volunteer as Tribute

Your P.O.V
As soon as you had entered the prison, the four of you were grabbed and injected with some sort of liquid.  "Ow!"  You squeaked as it was jabbed into your side.  "What was that for?"  You said angrily.  Sabretooth grinned.  "Take away your mutation."  Your eyes widened slightly and he laughed.  You heard Beast cry out.  Looking at him, you saw him shrink down a bit in mass and turn into an almost paper white dude.  Your jaw dropped.  "Not so chatty now are we?  Lucky for you it's not permanent."  He said smugly.  "How is that possible?"  You interviewed, pointing in Beast's direction.
"By my hand."  A voice said.  You glanced over to where an old, ugly man emerged from the shadows.  His hands were behind his back but you could still see the large, black gloves he was wearing.  "Everyone."  Deathstrike said.  "This is the Professor."  The Professor looked over the four of you.  "Logan."  He said grinning, showing a gaping hole between his yellow teeth.  "So wonderful to see you again."  The Professor turned to Deathstrike.  "Bring him to the lab."  Deathstrike nodded and Logan growled.  Sabretooth grabbed your shoulder and put his claw under your neck.  "No tricks Logan or the muttie here gets it."  You looked into Logan's eyes for a moment.  His eyebrows slowly relaxed and he sighed in defeat.  "Fine."  He growled.  You watched him be escorted away by Deathstrike.  Sabretooth's claw left a bloody mark in your skin but your mind was too busy racing to notice.
The Professor smirked as he watched Logan disappear around the corner before averting his attention back to you remaining three.  "Take them to the cells."  Sabretooth began to usher you out of the room before the Professor held up a finger.  "Except... That one."  He pointed to Negasonic.  "Bring that one to the lab.  I want to run some tests."  Negasonic gulped loudly and clenched her fists.  You narrowed your eyes as Sabretooth approached the kid.  "No! I volunteer as as tribute!"  You said stepped forward slightly.  The Professor turned to your, eyebrow raised.  "Now who might you be?"  You held your lips tight together as he walked around your, observing you.  "I haven't seen you around the X-men before.  What is your mutation?"  "Not telling."  You said stiffly.  The Professor ushered Sabretooth over.  "Take the other two to their cells.  I will torture this one first."  You glanced over at Negasonic, both of you giving the other a worried look.  'Thank you'. She mouthed before Sabretooth and a few guards walked her and Beast away.
Two guards grabbed your shoulders roughly causing you to struggle slightly.  However, you stopped when you locked eyes with the Professor.  The look in his eyes was something you had seen many times.  It was the look of a psychopath.  "We are going to have quite the time."  He said.  You glanced one final time over your shoulder at the rest of your team before you were dragged off in a similar direction to Logan.
You were escorted down the hall and around a few corners before you were practically shoved into a room.  The guards  threw your body down onto a metal table and fastened the metal shackles around your neck, arms, and legs.  "Ow!  Watch it!"  You cried out.  They finished the fastenings and backed away.  You tested the strength of the restraints by pulling at them with all your strength.  They didn't budge at all.  Just then, the Professor emerged from the shadows, smirk on his face.
"What are you planning to do?"  You said cautiously as he traced his fingers over the tools on the nearby table.  Then you joked slightly.  "If your going to fudge those tools I hope you at least brought protection.  Practicing abstinence kids."  The Professor's expression became hidden as he turned on a light overhead.  "I believe your will be quite through with joking around when I'm through with you."  He said.  As you blinked trying to adjust to the light, you felt something dig into your skin.  "Ok.  Tough crowd."  You mumbled.
"Ahh!"  You cried out as a needle sunk deep into your flesh.  You jerked against shackles holding you down as you felt it suck blood out of your veins.  You furrowed your eyebrows and tightened your lips, waiting for it to finally by yanked out of your skin.  "You're sick.  You know that?"  You sputtered as the Professor chuckled softly as he observed the vial of your blood and tapped it.  "Perhaps."  He removed the needle and walked over near the table with the tools.
You glanced worryingly at them, stained red from previous use.  "But I prefer the term satisfying the publics' inquires."  He said as he injected your blood into something just out of your vision.  He clapped his hands together, making you jump.  "Well, while that tells me about your... 'Special skills', let's look at your physical health."  The Professor grabbed a breathing mask from the ceiling and pulled it down over your face.  "This first test will take quite some time And might be rather painful."  He said as he injected a clear liquid into your arm.  You tried to ask him what he was doing but the mask prevented you from speaking clearly.  Nevertheless, the Professor explained on his own. 
"The adrenaline will increase your heart rate while the mask will limit your oxygen levels."  He said as he pressed a button.  You felt your air supply sudden shorten and you began to take deeper breaths.  The Professor contained to talk to you as he adjusted a few more settings on the machine.  "Now, this is a rather long process so I'm afraid I won't be around for most of it."
You let out an angry muffled comment but the Professor remained unfazed.  You however, were beginning to feel a lot more lightheaded.  You struggled against the shackles.  The Professor noticed and walked over, bent back your hand in a painful angle.  You hissed back the pain.  "There's no use trying to escape."  He spoke.  "In a few moments, you will go unconscious, the air being to little to function.  When that happens, the computer will monitor how long you can survive before your body performs cardiac arrest.  To test your endurance."  You eyes widened and the Professor let go of your hand, letting it fall into a normal position.
He saw your expression and grinned.  "Don't worry.  I won't have you killed yet."  He headed for the door and put in a password to leave.  You watched him step halfway out of the door before adding one final comment.  "But by the end of this, you are going to wish you had died long ago."  You struggled violently against your restraints as the Professor cackled.  But the lack of air and your increased adrenaline had finally taken their toll.  Your struggling died down and you lay on the table, eyes half closed.  You were taking deep breaths, desperate for the air you so badly needed.  Finally, your body began to shut down.  The last thing you heard before going unconscious was the sound of the doors to your new prison hissing shut as the Professor left the room.

A/N: I know the Professor's torture method is similar to the movie but my mind isn't very imaginative when it comes to torture.  Like I don't know what they do to peeps!  I just use examples of stuff I know from movies and stuff.  Hope this chapter will hold you off for a bit.  Sorry to end on a cliffhanger.  School is finally back in swing and I haven't had a lot of free time.  Will mostly be posting near the end of the week or weekends. Love you all!
~ <3 <3 ApocalypseRaccoon (bandaids don't fix bullet holes... Or grades)