Return to the X-men

A/H: Anti-hero name. (Your assassin name)

Your P.O.V (two months since Wade's disappearance)
This would have to be the first time in your life you had listened and actually followed through with Weasel's advice.  "I cannot believe I'm doing this."  You mumbled as Dopender drove you us to the gate of 'Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters'.  The taxi screeched to a halt and he turned to you.
"Well, Ms. Y/N.  This is it."  You forced a smile at him.  "Thanks Dope."  You said ruffling his hear.  You got out of the car and leaned in his passenger window as he quickly fixed his hair.  "By the way, what's the occasion?"  You asked, grinning at his suit and tie.  "Oh."  Dopender blushed.  "Gita has finally agreed to go on a date with me.  I suppose she has finally gotten over the disappearance of Bantu." 
"Well you my man deserve a high-five AND a payment."  You said as you tossed him a roll of a hundred dollar bills.  "About time I made it up to you."  You added as he high-fixed you weakly, in shock about the money lying on the seat.  Just as you took you head out the window, you whispered one final word of advice.  "Buy her something nice."  Dopender could only smile and nod.
Standing in front of the gate, you looked around.  You saw a small, vine covered voice box in and corner and walked over to it.  "Um... Hello?"  You heard only static.  You waited for a minute or so before finally deciding to resort to breaking and entering.  Just as you were about to jump the fence, a voice in your head appeared.  "Welcome Y/N."  You screeched and fell over.  "What the hell!?!"  You looked around for a source of the voice.  There was nothing but the voice continued.
"I am Professor Xavier.  We've been expecting you."  The gates opened and you quickly scrambled up.  "Ok... So this is what it' like to be insane."  You mumbled as you cautiously walked in.  The school was full of students of all shapes and sizes.  You glanced up to see a blonde winged kid fly overhead and looked over to your side to see a kid playing catch with a fireball.
"Ok... That's cool."  You said.  Just then, a hard wind blew by and you shut your eyes.  When you opened them, you saw a silver haired kid walked along side you.  "Yo?"  You said unsurely.  "Sup!"  He replied grinning.  "Name's Quicksilver.  The Professor sent me out here to get you."  He held out his hand.  "A/H, assassin."  You said shaking it.
You shifted you backpack, the silence unbearable.  "So your a mutant huh?"  You said to him.  He looked up to you.  "Yea.  Pretty cool am I right?"  You grinned.  "Heck yea!  Wish I was a mutant.  I would have swords for arms, that would also be fire-blasters."  Quicksilver grinned.  "Sounds to me like all you need is an iron-man suit."  He said jokingly.  You looked at him, dead serious.  "You're right.  Yo SiRi!"  You yelled at you phone.  "Where does Tony Stark live?"  Quicksilver took a deep breath, taken aback by your weird actions.  Sometimes the non-mutants were the strangest ones.
As you looked through a list of Stark advertisements and Avenger news, the pair of you made it inside the mansion.  "Whoa... Last time I was here they were WAY less people."  You said as you looked around.  There were students and teachers, all mutants, running around this way and that, heading to their classes.  You saw a kid skate by on ice, laughing the whole time.
As you looked around, a door opened and a bald man on a wheelchair approached you.  "Hello Y/N."  The same voice that was in your head this time emitted from him.  "You!"  Your pinger pointed rudely in his direction.  He smiled.  "I am professor Xavier.  Please.  Come in."  He gestured to his office and you entered.  You sat down as he closed the door and made his way behind his desk.  "So..."  You clicked your tongue.
"You are looking for Wade Wilson correct?"  He asked.  You straightened up in the chair. "Yes.  How did you know?  And how did you get inside my head?"   You asked quickly.  "Telepath dear.  Speaking of which..."  He looked over to the door and called out.  "It's ok Logan.  You can come in."  The door opened widley and a man walked in.  He had dark brown hair with little tufts sticking up, muscular arm and torso.  He was bareley the same height as you.  However, the funniest and most unnerving thing about him was the fact that the first thing he did was walk to your backpack, sniff it, and growl.
"There's gunpowder and blood on this."  He said in a low voice before glaring at you.  "But not your blood."  He added.  You leaned away from him in your chair.  "Whose this?"  You asked the professor.  "Logan.  Calm down.  Y/N is here for Wade."  Logan sat down in the adjacent chair.  "Wade huh?  What did the bas*ard do this time?"  You glared back.  "Went missing."  Logan's eyes widened for a fraction of a second before regaining their composure.
"Two months ago."  You continued, seeing you had a captive audience.  "So why are you looking for him?"  You asked Logan angrily.  He matched your scowl.  "Because he needs to be put in check."  You stood up, alarming the professor.  "I don't care what you say about him, he can really be a nice and caring guy!"  You said yelling.  "I've seen him spare the misjudged, help the innocent!  You don't know him at all!"
"Y/N."  The professor said, holding up his hands.  "We also believe Wade is good.  We want to help him and you." You raised an eyebrow.  "What are you playing at baldy?"  "We want to help you find Wade."
Your eyes widened.  "You?  What are you going to do to him?"  You made deals like this all the time and had learned to distrust everyone.  "Nothing.  We want to simply show him what he can be."  You scoffed.  "Wade won't change.  He's got his own funky flow man."  You said.  But the professor didn't give up hope.  "Well maybe if we can't, you will be able to.  So!"  He clapped his hands and the door opened. 
Your jaw dropped as you saw a large blue furry man walk in with a box.  Following him was Colossus and Negasonic.  The professor continued as the box was presented to you.  "For the time being, we would like to dub thee an honorary X-men."  In the box lay a small golden badge with the the X-men symbol on it.  "No way."  You said shocked.  Then a large grin grew on your face and you leaped up, grabbing it.  "YEA!"  You screeched.
Then you ran up to Negasonic with your phone out.  "Selfie time!"  You snapped a quick photo before running back over the the desk and the professor, this time more serious.  "You will go on the mission with Logan, Negasonic, and Beast."  He gestured to the blue man for introductions and you nodded.
"You will go to the Blackbird and fly to-" You raised up your hand and silenced him.  "I understand and am willing to help."  You leaned in, whispering in your dangerously low voice.  "But listen here old man.  Me and the team will find Wade but if he doesn't want to join your little charade, you let him go."  The professor nodded.  "I suppose.  As long as we get him back on radar. Ever since Cerebro broke..."  He trailed off, lost in thought.
"Alright!"  You said clapping your hands together.  "Whose ready to hunt some Pool!"

A/N: So this chapter I had finished writing a day or so ago and wattpad DELETED IT.  So I had to re-write the entire chapter.  But good news is it's much better now and it's done.   Can't wait to write more.  I promise you will find Deadpool and have you long awaited makeout session soon.  That's the plan anyway.  Write more soon beauties!
~ <3 <3 ApocalypseRaccoon (*Death by Glamor plays in background*)