The "After Credits" Scene

Your P.O.V (a few months later)
"Eww guys.  Really?"  Weasel said, watching you and Wade make out.  "It's so wrong.  It's like seeing a fairy f*ck a rotting pumpkin."  You broke your kiss with Wade and faced him.  "If your so disgusted then why you watching us?  Besides it's only a kiss". Weasel continued to make a disgusted face.  Throwing up his hands in the air, he shrugged and walked off, going to help the rest of his customers. 
You glanced up at the Deadpool board and laughed.  Ever since you and Wade had returned to the bar and began working as a team, Wade's name had moved from the dead side to the live side as people soon learned of his mutation.  As for your mutation, you were still working on it and it was far from perfect but it still helped to make things a little fun every once and a a while.

"Hey Wade check this out."  You said, turning around on your stool.  Wade turned and looked back at a table of buff assassins.  One particularly muscular dude was walking over to his comrades with drinks.  He handed out the drinks to his buddies then set down the tray.  Pulling back his chair, he began to sit down.  As he had his back turned you, using your powers, moved the chair a few inches to the left.  The assassin fell flat on his butt and they whole bar laughed.  The assassin, thinking it was one of his buddies, began to fight him.  "Hey guys!  Take it outside!"   Weasel yelled, waving his arms.

"Good going Y/N."  Weasel said sarcastically.  He was one of the few people you had told about your mutation apart from Vanessa and some janitor during a drunk spree.  Weasel pointed at the door where the buff assassin was dragging one of his buddies outside.  "You guys got a visitor."  Weasel said.  You and Wade glanced up as two figures walked through the door.  You and Wade cringed and eyed your duffel bag on the ground.  Using your foot, you quickly pushed the head of your latest victim deeper into the bag and moved it into the shadows. You glanced at Wade.  "Do you think they came for him?"  He asked, looking at the bag.  You shook your head.  "Why would they care what happens to a corn dog factory guy?"  Wade shrugged then straightened up.  "Act natural there're coming over."

"Nega!  Metal Butt!"  You laughed nervously, waving at the X-men.  They looked around a moment, receiving strange looks from your fellow bar-mates, before spotting you and heading over.  "Hello Y/N.  Wade."  Colossus said, looking around the room in half wonder, half judgement.  Nega stared blankly at Weasel, chewing her gum loudly.  "What brings you to this fine establishment?"  Wade asked, gesturing around the room.  Colossus turned to the two of you.  "The professor sends his regards.  However it seems he is not quite pleased with the name you have been spreading as a mutant assassin."  You gave an innocent shrug as Colossus looked directly at you.

"What?"  You said, looking appalled.  "That's absurd!" You nervously looked down at your bag.  Nega and Colossus followed your gaze.  The X-man sighed.  "Y/N..." He said sternly.  Your chuckled awkwardly, then coughed.  "Welp.  I got to got to the bathroom!"  You said, quickly hopping off your seat and scurrying off through the cigarette smoke to the back hall.

Once rounding the corner, you stopped and waited a moment.  Peeking your head past the doorway, you watched as Colossus raised a finger, lecturing Wade while Negasonic grabbed your drink and quickly downed it while her mentor was distracted.  You gave a small smile and turned back only to bump into someone.

"Whoops! Sorry my ba-"  You froze as you recognized the face.  "Vanessa?!?"  You said in a low, but forceful voice.  She gave a small smile.  "Hey Y/N.  Miss me much?"  You grabbed her and embraced in tightly in a hug.  "You have no idea."

Even since you had returned with Wade to the assassin business, contact with Vanessa had died down to almost nothing.  It seemed she continued to kill people for a living though.  "Where the hell have you been?"  You said, wiping a small tear from the corner of your eye.  "Oh you know.  Around."  She said. 

You gripped her shoulders tightly as if when you let go she would disappear.  "But why did you distance yourself so much from Wade and I?"  She glanced over at her shoulder to the doorway.  You knew that just beyond it was Wade.  "I guess I just didn't want to hurt your relationship with him.  When Wade and I were together..."  She sighed.  "When we were together he didn't look nearly as happy as he does now."  You spoke.  "But when you were together the two of you were so happy!"  She nodded.  "We were happy but almost to happy.  Like we had forced ourselves onto one another against our conscious.

You  moved around her and looked back out a Wade, thinking.  "Well are you sure you don't want to talk to him?"  You asked.  She shook her head.  "No.  I think it's best if we just keep apart for now.  Until Wade realizes the same as I."  Then she gave a sly smile.  "But don't think I won't be watching you two.  I'll always have your back Y/N.  After all?  What are friends for?"  She raised her hand and you grasped it firmly, glad the bond you two shared was still there.  The two of you stood there a moment, smiling at one another.  Then Vanessa leaned forward and whispered in your ear.  "Now go get your boyfriend Y/N.  An assassin doesn't have time to casually sit back and relax.  We got a job to do."  You smiled and gave her one last hug.  "I'll keep in touch." You said, grinning.

You walked past her and back to Wade and the X-men.  Upon seeing your mood, the three paused in confusion.  "What's with that face?"  Wade asked.  "Did you take some drugs?  Can I have some?"  Negasonic said.  You shook your head.  "No.  I was just thinking about something funny."  Negasonic raised an eyebrow as you sat back down and waved Weasel over.  "Now if you excuse us."  You said to the X-men.  "We assassins got a job to do."  Weasel walked over.  "What's up?"  He said, placing his hands on the counter.

"We need a card."  You said.  Weasel raised an eyebrow and glanced at the X-men.  "Well ok."  He said, digging around in a fanny-pack.  "We have uh... Well there's guy who needs the executive above him to disappear."  You nodded and looked at Wade.  You read his eyes for a moment before turning back to the bartender.  "We'll take it."  You grabbed the card and picking up your head bag, you turned to leave with Wade. 

"Not so fast."  Colossus said, his big frame blocking you.  "Oh?"  You said, raising an eyebrow.  "This does not have to end in bloodshed.  I will come with you to keep the death count at a minimum."  "Oh boy."  Wade mumbled under his breath.  Negasonic walked over, automatically including her self.  "I'll come too.  It might be kinda fun."  Wade whined and banged his head down on the table.  "Why do you X-men need to come to every party your not invited to?  It's really rude."  "It's not rude when lives are on the line."  Colossus argued. 

"We're doing our job man!"  Wade retorted.  The two began to bicker as they followed Negasonic towards the door.  "Man you have a really dysfunctional team right there."  Weasel said, following your gaze.  You nodded.  "Yea but their my team...." Then you turned to him, grin on your face.  "Which makes them my b*tches."
With that, you swung your bag over your shoulder and walked after them, smiling at your new team and the prospect of trying your new gun out on an executive.

A/N: Alright folks!  That's it for this story!  Hope you enjoyed!
Can't believe this story it already at it's end.  It was really fun to write and I really appreciated the feedback.  I'm thinking of doing a teen titans x reader story next.  It might turn out to be more Cyborg x reader though.  If you have any story request I would be happy to write them up.  Thank you all so much!
~ <3 <3 ApocalypseRaccoon (*plays shoop song*)