Feeling like a Champ

F/D: Favorite Drink
Your P.O.V
    Everything was black and sore and smelled like medicine. You tried opening your eyes to no avail. A steady beep in the background tried to entice you to sleep but your brain screamed otherwise. You scrunched up your nose and tried to open your eyes again. The beeping increased, getting faster and faster. If your eyes could open, they would widen in panic. A bomb! Your head screamed. Using all the energy your had, you sat up and opened your eyes, giving out a yell.
    Bright white light filled your vision and you blinked, adjusting to the lights. "Whoa! Whoa! Y/N! Calm down!" You heard Vanessa's voice and saw a blurry figure lean over you. "B-beeping... B-bomb?" You managed to mumble thought your dry lips. "What? No, no it's just your heart monitor." The figure said, nodding to the machine next to you. Your vision learned and you sat up a bit striker, attempting to leave the bed. "Oh no you don't." Vanessa said pushing you back down. "I-I'm fine." You managed to mumbled, sinking back into the pillows.
    In reality, you were much more inclined to just lay there for a bit. You had no clue how those dudes in movies just sat up and ripped their I.Vs out like it was a bandaid. Vanessa reached over to a table and brought a cup of water. "Drink." She said sternly. You were in no condition to do otherwise. After wetting your lips with your tongue you turned to your friend. "What happened?" "You must of gotten shot trying to save me. You fainted from blood loss and Colossus and I took you to the hospital. Wade would of come but he's kind of gotten a villain name tag now." You nodded. You let your head roll to the side and glanced at an X-Ray. You cringed. "I got shot in the liver!?!" Vanessa teared up slightly. "Oh Y/N. I'm so sorry. It's all my fault."
    "What no no! Of corse it's not! You can't help that you got kidnapped. Besides, at least you and Wade are back together again." Vanessa cringed and you frowned. "No. No way." You said shocked. "You broke up with him!? But you two were soul mates!" Vanessa shook her head. "Wade and I were mates but not so much a once in a lifetime thing. After Wade died, I started dating this new guy, Mark." She looked up to the ceiling, a love in her eye you had never seen her have with Wade before. "He's smart, funny, respectful..." She looked back at you. "Besides, Wade has someone else to watch his back now." You looked at her confused. "Who?" Vanessa smiled at you. "Who do you think dummy? You!"
    Your jaw dropped in confusion and shock. Vanessa took this moment to stand up and leave you to your own thoughts. "M-ME!?!" You screeched. She smiled and left the room. As soon as the door clicked shut, you filled your head with thoughts. On one hand, you were thrilled. But on the other hand... What did Wade think of you?

~TIME SKIP~ (One Month Later)
    "What do I do?" You moaned as you placed your head into your hands. "He doesn't call, txt, spam, email, write. Where is he!" Weasel poured you another glass of F/D. "Wow. You sound like my cousin. Recently she had this really good fling with this dude. I mean they were full on doing it like-". You cut him and his gross hand signals off. "Yea I get it. Continue?" Weasel put down his hands. "Well anyway, they haven't got back together. Turns out he was married." You glared at him. "You do not help at all do you." You said flatly. "So I've been told." Weasel said raising a shot and gulping it down.
    Just then a large man sat down a few seats from you and signaled for a drink. "Be back in a sec." Weasel said before going off to take care of his customer. You sighed and opened your phone. Recently you had changed your password to 0420 but it was not making you feel any higher. (Get it? 420 is weed). You opened your social networking site and scrolled through the posts. Nothing from Deadpool. You got a message from Negasonic though. It was a picture of her posing while texting with the hashtags; no scope 360 her ass, I win, suck it diamond girl.
    Weasel walked back over. "Text from the X again?" He asked. You nodded. "You know what you should do." Weasel said leaning over the phone. "You should call the X-dudes. See if they can track him down." You looked at him with your 'are you serious' face. "You realize I'm an assassin and their heroes right?" Weasel shrugged. "I mean you have the connections. I'm sure they want to know where that b*stard is too." You sighed and stood up, shouldering your bag. "Alright I'll give it a shot. But if I end up in jail, I will escape and hunt you down." You said glaring, before giving a sly smile. Weasel gave a scared face and held up his hands. "Oh Jesus."
    As you left the bar, Weasel looked up to the heavens and clasped his hands in prayer. Closing his eyes, he repeated the same phrase multiple times. "Please let her not kill me. Please let her not kill me. Please let her..."

A/N: Opps almost forgot the author note.  My bad.  Not that you guys really care though.  I just use it to complain about my life.  Anyway, school is starting up soon and the tears are beginning to run.  I'll try to write again hopefully next week too then I'll try to do it as often as I can this school year.
Stay fabulous and majestic!
~ <3 <3 ApocalypseRaccoon (ROSS TIME) ;3