Fight with the Evil Clawed Lady

Your P.O.V
As Wade ran at Deathstrike head on, you decided to go around.  In the narrow hall it was risky but it was worth the tactical advantage.  Deathstrike yelled as she was the two of you coming at her.  However, it seemed Wade was her main target.  As you grew near, she swiped her clawed hands at Wade who, unsheathing his sword, blocked them in a shower of sparks.  You slid past, making it to the other side of the hall, surrounding her. 

Deathstrike turned her head around, seeing her tactical disadvantage and growled.  "How dare you outnumber me in battle!  Have you no shame?"  You grinned and shrugged, taking the change to shoot her shoulder.  She cried out and her hand slipped slightly on the grip she had on Wade's katana.  "We're mercenaries not heroes lady." You laughed.  "Shame doesn't exactly run in our vocabulary." 

Deathstrike threw Wade's sword to the ground in a sudden burst of strength and ran at you.  "Whoops."  You said.  You quickly aimed the gun and shot a wave of bullets, slowing her down but not killing her.  She swiped her claws at you but you ducked, feeling the air pass over you.  You swung your leg, aiming to trip her but she jumped backward out of the way.  Wade ran at her and they clashed again.  He tried hitting her from the right and she blocked him.  She tried hitting him from the left and and he blocked.  Their patten contained for a few seconds as you tried to find a moment to strike.

You shot three bullets at her.  Two missed completely, hitting the wall at the end of the hall.  The third hit Wade in the shoulder, incapacitating it.  "Hey!"  He cried out, looking at you.  You cringed.  "Sorry!"  You yelled out.  Deathstrike used the chance and hit Wade in the head, knocking him over.  Then she ran at you.  You tried to fire your gun but all you heard was the empty click of the gun.  "Shoot..."  You cursed as you tossed it to the side.

"Wade pass me a sword!"  You yelled as you ducked, letting the steroid lady swipe the air over your head.  Deathstrike glared down at you as you swung your leg into the back of her knee, causing her to fall.  You jumped on her and delivered a straight punch to the jaw.  You were going to punch her again but she pushed you off and tried and claw you again.  You flipped out of the way just in time.  "Y/N!  Catch!"

Wade tossed one of his katanas at you and you caught it by the handle.  Then quickly, you plunged it into Deathstrike's chest in a swift movement.  Her eyes narrowed as she stood up, yanking the sword from her chest.  "How dare you-". She began, raising the sword to use against you.  You lifted your arms in a frail attempt to stop her.  However, her sentence was cut off in the most literal way when Wade ran up behind her and cut her head off.  It fell to the floor and Wade jabbed the sword through the skull to prevent her from healing.  You stared up at him and grinned.

"Seems like she really lost her HEAD?"  You said, pun intended.  Wade turned to you and held out a hand.  You took it and he helped pull you up.  "Ayyyyyeeeeee!  She was HEADed for disaster the moment she decided to fight us."  He said.  "Looks like she was really in over her HEAD."  You replied.  The two of you were grinning at one another before someone cleared their throat.

"Just stop and come help me over here you two."  Logan said as he, Negasonic, and Beast emerged from the hole in the wall.  "Nega!  You're looking a little tired, sleep deprived!"  Wade said happily.  Negasonic slowly raised her middle finger.  "Good to see you too old man."  She replied.  Wade put his hand over his heart in a dramatic gesture.  "How could you say that. My feelings!"  You smiled and went over to support Nega.  Both her and Beast looked beat and, much like you, they didn't have any healing powers.  Even now, the effects of the serum they had been injected with could still be seen in effect.  They were clearly in no condition for a fight.

"So...."  Nega said, after a moment of silence.  "How are we getting out?  The blackbird was destroyed no doubt."  Wade laughed.  "Oh that old thing?  Naw I saw it in the hanger on the way down here."  All four of you looked at him; Logan with anger, Beast with confusion, Negasonic with judgement, and you with expectation. "Somehow this isn't as surprising as I thought it would be."  You said, eyes narrowing.  "What?"  Wade said, throwing open his arms.  "Not even a thank you?"  Logan growled.  "We'll thank you when we get there."  Wade nodded.  "Fair enough Logey-poo.  The hanger is on one of the topmost floors.  Most of the floors are already full of the un-alive so we should have no trouble getting up there."  Negasonic raised an eyebrow.  "I still don't know it that's code for 'zombies' or not."  You nodded.  "It does kinda sound like something from the Walking Dead."  You added.

Wade shook his head and Logan rolled his eyes.  "Well let's get moving."  He said, glancing quickly at Beast.  "I doubt you guys want to stay here any longer than I do."  Nodding you began to walk away from Deathstrike's corpse.  "Yea."  You said looking at Wade.  "Let's take you guys home."

A/N: Sorry this chapter if kinda short but you guys were all requesting updates so I decided to quickly write one up.  There will be one more chapter after this for this story but I'm not sure when I'll have it posted.  Thank You all for supporting this story.  It really means a lot.  Keep on reading!
~ <3 ApocalypseRaccoon (:3 you guys are awesome!)