Mutation *drops mic*

Your P.O.V
Your head was pounding and not in the hangover way.  No this was 'bad guys prob hit me' feeling.  You moaned and turned your head to the side, seeing a blurry figure in white.  "Holy crap.... An angel?  And here I thought I was going to hell for all my fanfiction..."  You mumbled.  As your vision cleared you realized it was, in fact, not an angel but instead the Professor.
"I see you've finally awaken."  He said, frown clear on his face.  He must of figured out about your lack of powers.  "I must say,". He said as he paced around next to you.  "I really expected a marvelous mutation, considering how long you survived the experiment."  You lifted your head best you could, noticing the mask was now tucked back neatly from where it had originally came.  "I hope you sanitized that."  You said weakly.
The Professor laughed and fingered a scalpel next to him.  "I wouldn't joke around my dear.  You won't be alive for much longer.  I have no use for you."  You swallowed nervously.  "You're going to kill me?"  The Professor nodded. "Why would I keep a pathetic human?"  He signaled to the guards at the door.  "Bring her to the cells.  I'll call for her later."
The guards nodded and walked over to your, releasing the shackles.  You tried to fight them as they dragged you off the table, but you were still disoriented from the experiment.  "OW!  W-...watch it!"  You spoke sloppily, as if you were on drugs.  While all your other senses were dulled, pain seemed to be amplified.  Every movement of your muscles set off a wave of pain that coursed through your body.
They dragged you through a maze of halls past dozens of doors and hallways, all crowded with guards.  Lifting your head proved to be too much for you and you let it drop, following the cracks in the floor, you simply waited until they dropped you to the floor.
Feeling a short turn, you looked up to see yourself getting dragged into the holding cell room. One of the guards at the door walked in and opened a cell.  "Y/N!"  You hear Negasonic call out to you as you were thrown into your prison.  "Quiet runt."  One of the guards said.  You turned your head to the cell across from you containing a somewhat worried Negasonic.  She eyed them furiously but kept her mouth shut.  Smirking, the one guard nodded to your transports before all three of them walked out, slamming the door.
"Y/N!  You ok? Where's Logan?"  Negasonic whispered harshly, eyeing the door where the guards had left from. You moaned and rolled over.  "I dunno where dog-man is."  You said clutching your head.  "I feel like I got hit by a bus.  A retirement home bus."  Negasonic made a face.  "What?"  She asked.  You waved your hand dismissively.  "Let's not dwell on the past.  How long was I out?"  You turned to face her, sitting on your knees.  Negasonic looked off to the side.  "Hey Beast!  How long we've been here?"  She called.  "Oh yea!  Where is that fuzzy bear?"  You asked, shoving your face into the bars, straining your eyes.  "Not so fuzzy Y/N but I'm here."  You heard Beast reply.  "Yea."  Negasonic said.  "He's in the cell next to me.". You leaned to the far edge of your cell and glanced over, barly making a pale looking nerd watching you.  "Bet he looks like a shaved parrot."  Negasonic said.  You nodded solemnly in agreement.  Beast sighed.  "We'll work on your manners later.  Besides that, you and Logan have been gone for two days, 10 hours, and 24 minutes."
  "About... Two and half days.."  Your eyes filled with rage As your brain finally processed the length of time.  "THAT %^&$@#@$#@$@!@$#@$!@$@ KEPT ME IN LIVING HELL FOR TWO AND A HALF DAYS!!!"  You screeched like a banchee, pain no longer a factor as you were driven by blind rage.  You slammed you fist against the ground with all your might.  "Stupid Mothersh*tting b*tch f*ck #@$%^9 @#$#%#@ @#$#@-"  You let a string of curses fall out of your mouth like The Niagara Falls. 
"Wait!  Y/N!"  Negasonic clutched the bar of her cell, voice urgent.  "What!  Didn't your old bald man teach you not to interrupt a psychopath during one of their rants!?!"  You said, furious.  She rolled her eyes.  "Look!"  She pointed to the floor of your cell.  "What do your mean loo-". You trailed off in awe.
The floor was rippling with some unseen force originating at your hand.  You watched in awe as the cement rolled under your and hit the walls.  "Wait..."  You said, narrowing your eyes.  "I have POWERS NOW?!"  You yelled, falling onto your butt.  "Shhh!"  Negasonic said quickly, glancing at the door again.  You looked at your hands in awe, smile turning into a grin.  You stared at Negasonic with child like wonder.  She couldn't help but give a small smile back.
"Facinating."  The Beast nerd said, glancing over.  "I... Have... Powers!..."  You managed to wheeze out the sentence before squealing like a girl.  Beast-nerd frowned.  "What did they do to you Y/N?"  He said, voice angry.  "Mutations don't come easy."  You narrowed your eyes.  "Something their gonna regret."  You said looking at your hands.  "I'm gonna break out of here, kick their asses, find Wade, and get home before you can say Batman is my favorite Disney princess."  You said, standing up.  You feet failed to properly coordinate and you ended up falling into the wall.
"You're not strong enough Y/N!"  Beast-nerd said.  Shaking your head, you weakly stood up straight, facing the cell door.  "Beast."  You demanded.  "You saw what my powers can do.  You think I can to that to the door?"  He sat back a moment, thinking.  "Well perhaps if you concentrate the power into the lock you can break it.  But do you even know how to summon your powers?"  You shook your head.  "Nope.  But I sure as hell am gonna try."
You faced the door and took a deep breath.  Clutching the cold bars, you focused on your anger, fear, determination.  You squinted your eyes tight, nose scrunching up and for used your concentration on the lock.  Cringing, you felt a power surge up from within your body.  It felt as though your brain had been sharpened.  You heard a click and opened your eyes slightly.
You let out a whoop of victory as you saw the door to your cell creak open.  "Alright!"  You yelled, fist bumping the air.  Just then, alarms bust out ringing and your jumped in surprise.  "It's the alarms!"  Beast-nerd said.  "Thank you Capt. Obvious!"  You said as you ran to Negasonic's cell.  "I'll get you out in a jiff.  Just need to concentrate for a second."  The door to the rest of the prison opened and a group of guards ran in.  "Y/N!"  Negasonic said, grabbing your hand.  "We don't have our powers.  They gave us another injection of the serum!  We're useless without them!  You have to go by yourself!"  The guards grabbed your by the arms roughly and tried pulling your away.
"No way!  I can't leave you!  You following me on twerker!"  Negasonic shoved her face into the bars.  "Go find help!  We'll be fine!"  She said.  You stopped struggling a moment before nodding solemnly.  Elbowing a guard in the face, you shoved one of them to the side before running for the door.  "Not so fast."  You heard one of the guards say, grabbing your arm.  You were jerked around roughly and you lay eyes on your captor.  It was the annoying guard from earlier.  "Shut up loser."  You said.  Quickly, you placed your free hand on his shoulder and concentrated.
He screamed in pain and dropped to the ground as your powers surged into his body.  You looked down at his unconscious body for a moment.  "That's for calling my friend a runt!"  You kicked him.  "And that's... Because I wanted too."  You glanced one more time at Negasonic and Beast.  Nega waved her hand, ushering you to move.  Nodding, you took off down the hall, elbowing and kicking down guards this way and that, desperately looking for a way to save your friends.  "God dammit Wade."  You mumbled.  "Where the hell are you?"
A/N: Hello wonderful friends and fangirls/boys!  So glad I actually got this done tonight.  Was working on it so long!  (Kept restarting it). Anyway, hope you all enjoy!  Will try and do my Batman X reader story by this weekend but that all depends on my homework for the next few days.  Question the Universe!
~ <3 <3 ApocalypseRaccoon (221B)