Near the End

Wade's P.O.V side note: [Voice 1] (Voice 2)

Wade crouched in front of the fort, squinting.  He observed the soldiers and their patrol patterns as they made their rounds.  ("Wade and Y/N!  Sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"). Voice 2 sang.  ["Quiet!"]. Voice 1 cut him off.  ["Wade needs to concentrate."]. Wade rolled his eyes.  "I understand how those uptight X-C*nts ignore warnings but what I don't understand how Y/N missed my message."  Wade glanced behind his shoulder at the red building lettering he had left. 

Wade read the lettering.  'This Way'. "Wait what!?  That's not what I wrote!  [It seems the last part the the message was covered by vines."]. "Well aren't you just a genius."  Wade aimed his guns up at it and shot, shredding the plant.  As the foliage fell away, the rest of the message was once again visible.  'This way Bad'. Wade put his hands on his waist, observing his work with a satisfactory nod.  ("Perfect!") Voice 2 squealed.  If the voice had hands, he would be clapping.  ["You idiot!  The gunshots are going to draw the guards!"]. Wade's eyes widened.  "Oh Sh-". Then of course, a bullet hit him in the head.

Wade fell the ground, face-first as a few yells rang out by the hill.  If Wade had face-planted before his mutation, he may of been worried about his face.  Now, he was just waiting patiently, unmoving, as the guards approached.  By the sound of it, it seemed to be two guards.  Wade felt a hard jab at his side.  "Is the b*stard dead?"  A voice asked.  Wade narrowed his eyes.  "Not yet."  He said in a low voice, jumping up and shooting the guard holding him down in the face.  The guard who asked the question stared in horror as Wade faced him.  "Now he's dead."  Wade said, grinning beneath the mask.

The guard stumbled back, slowly raising his gun.  Swiftly walking up to the guard, Wade cracked his neck.  "N-no!  Stay back!"  The guard let loose a few bullets into Wade's chest trying to kill him, but to no avail.  Wade strode up to him, placing a gun to his head.  "Now where is Y/N?"  He growled.  "Who?"  Wade rolled his eyes and pushed the gun harder into his skull.  "Assassin?  With a couple X-dudes?  Loud mouth?  This tall?"  Wade sized you up using his hand.

The guard gave a quick now.  "I-We have some prisoners in the West Wing."  Wade nodded.  "Excellent."  He shot the guard in the head, letting his body drop to the floor.  "Pleasure doing business with ya!"  He said, saluting.  ["I really hope he didn't have any additional information.'] Wade looked at the body which a pool of blood had begun to pool around the head.  "Ehhh."  Wade said, shrugging.  "Probably not." 

Your P.O.V
You decided not to open your eyes.  Not because you had just woken up, you had been fully conscious for a while.  The guard who had hit you unconscious was rather weak.  That or you had a hard skull.  People told you both.  The main reason you decided not to open your eyes because you were afraid to see what the professor was going to do with you once he knew you were awake.  But you knew you couldn't keep this up forever, your curiosity was soon going to get the best of you.

You recited a list of things you planned to do once getting home.  'Binge watch Steven Universe, eat, sleep, find Gordon Ramsey and demand he make you waffles.'  You repeated these things over and over in your head.  As you continued on with your thoughts, a door opened.  You opened your eyes slightly, just enough to make out the scene playing out before you.

Your stomach dropped and the EKG monitor you were attached too increased slightly.  Logan was getting dragged across the room to a table and strapped to it, binding his hands especially.  He looked disheveled; breathing heavily, blood everywhere, and not fighting back.  "You b*stards are in for it as soon as I get out."  He growled.  The guards laughed.  "Yea yea.  Get in line."  One the guards pointed in your direction.

Logan caught sight of you and his eyes widened.  "What did you do to the kid?"  One of the guards laughed.  "Oh yea.  You probably didn't hear the alarms over all the screaming you did.  B*tch broke out and tried contacting that Deadpool guy."  Logan growled.  "So what bring her here?"  "Seems she got a mutation during one of the professor's previous experiments on her and broke out.  We didn't know she wasn't one of you guys."

"Enough talk.  Go back to your stations."  A familiar voice said.  The professor walking into the room, followed by Sabretooth.  You watched as Sabretooth grinned at Logan, placing his clawed hand by his face.  "Don't look so good there friend."  He spat.  Logan grimaced.  "Well I just finished getting beaten by the likes of you.  What's you excuse?"  Logan gave a bloody grin as fire raged in Sabretooth's eyes.

"Oh we're not even close to finishing testing on you Logan."  The professor said.  Sabretooth nodded.  "And when we are Deathstrike and I will be the ones to kill you."  Logan rolled his eyes.  "Flattering."  The professor straightened his glassed on his nose.  "Sabretooth.  You go ahead and clear up.  We just need to clear the room for little Y/N over there.  I want to test her soon so I can see the last of her DNA strands mutate."  You tried controlling you breaths to remain unnoticed but you heart rate was slowly rising with every word from the conversation you heard.  "You can't subject a kid like that to those sorts of experiments!"  Logan yelled, furious.  Even from across the room you could see the puny dude's veins pulsing.  "She won't survive!"

Your stomach dropped as the room fell silent and your heart was racing.  You closed you eyes quickly and tried to control your breaths but it was too late, the professor had noticed.  Footsteps came closer and closer to you like an animal going in for a killing strike.  Then, it was silent for a moment and you opened you eyes.  They widened immodesty as you were met with the small pupils of the professor's eyes, inches from yours.  Although you couldn't see his mouth, you knew he was smiling.  "Good morning my dear.  Time to have some fun."

A/N: Hi guys!  Sorry I haven't written in a while.  My friend suggested a manga called assassination classroom and I am crying.  (If you finished reading it you would understand.). Anyways, I hope to write more soon.  Have a great weekend!
~ <3 <3 ApocalypseRaccoon (;-; sensei why ;-;)