Car Chase

(Based off movie but slightly different)
A/H: Anti-Hero name, assassin name
Your P.O.V
As soon as Dopender had dropped Deadpool off to wait for Francis, he drove you to your bike waiting just off the exit ramp.  "Thanks snoop dog!"  You said to Dopender.  "What is snoop dog?"  You leaned in his driver window and patted him on the head.  "One day you shall learn my child but until then..."   You put on a helmet and bowed.  "...I must bid you adieu." 
You walked over to your neon green and purple flamed bike covered in stickers of your favorite shows and food.  As you revved up your engine, you could faintly hear Dopender say somthing about being payed before you stepped on the gas and escaped your payment responsibilities yet again.
"What's the stats Dead?"  you asked as you held a pink hello kitty radio to your mouth.  You were actually surprised a cheap thing like that could work at such a distance.  "The baddies are coming."  "Cool."  You responded into the radio as you accelerated your bike a bit.  You could see the baddies now. 
Some were on motorcycles but most were in large black cars.  "I really hope Francis is in one of these."  You mumbled.  You glanced up from the road and looked at Deadpool, height above the ground.  "Operation 'Eagle Dump' is a go."  You said, giving Deadpool the signal to jump.  Deadpool set down his radio and took a deep breath.  "Maximum Effort."  He said as he jumped off the railing. 
You watched him fall down as a grin spread across your face.  Pulling out a sword you held it in front of your bike like a lance and gave a war cry.  "FOR VANESSA AND FRENCH FRIES!!!"  As Deadpool smashed through the window of one of the black cars as you impaled one of the goons on the motorcycle.
In a quick moment you felt the impact of the body on your sword as cars swerved.  You dropped your sword, still imbedded in the body, and continued after the rest of the baddies.  As you followed, the car Deadpool had jumped into swerved uncontrollably, hitting many cars as it passed.  One of the men in the car was thrown out the back. 
You aimed your gun and shot, just missing him.  "Shoot. Out of range."  You said to yourself.  Unfortunately, the gunshot drew the attention of a large black vehicle behind and two more motorcyclists from the front.
You narrowed your eyes and lifted up your gun over your shoulder.  You aimed for the front tire of the pursuing vehicle and squeezed the trigger.
By this time, the car Wade was in had completely flipped over, rolling all over the road and tumbling to a stop.  Your persuaders in the vehicle behind soon followed suit as their tire was shot out and the driver lost control.  You quickly braked hard as the car began to almost bounce down the road. 
As the car barked at you from behind, you took a deep breath.  Timing it perfectly, you leaned over hard, inches from the ground as the large truck passed over you and at your other persuaders.  Your mouth slowly gave in to a grin as you rightened yourself up.  The vehicle hit the motorcyclists and finally came to a stop behind the other cars.
Quickly, you hid behind the fallen vehicle and peeked around the corner.  You saw Francis's goon run out of the cars and aim their weapons at the lead vehicle as pedestrians ran.  Deadpool popped his head out.  "Hey!"  The men opened fire.  You hopped off your bike and took off your helmet, aimed your gun at the men.
The men edged closed to Wade, shuffling their feet.  "Wait!"  He called out again.  He was met with the sound of the goons, cocking their guns.  "You may be wondering why the red suit?  Well that's so bad guys can't see me bleed."  You grinned lowered your gun, wanted to see how this played out.
"This guy's got the right idea."  Deadpool said pointing to one of the men farthest from you.  "He wore the brown pants."  You stifled a laugh.  One of the men closest to you turned their head in your direction and you quickly silenced yourself.
The man cocked his head and began to near your hiding spot, gun ready.  You could hear the sound of gunshots on metal before hearing.  "Fine!  I only have 12 bullets so you guys will have to share!"  You heard the sound of the man's boots crunching of glass and saw his reflection in a neighboring car's window.  You took a deep breath and tended your muscles.
At the same time, both you and Wade strikes.  Deadpool jumped out of the car and immediately shot two of the men in the heads.  You rolled out from your hiding place and shoved the barrel of your gun directly into the man's head and fired.  A fine spray of blood spewed across your face.
You continued you shoot the unsuspecting men as they opened fire on Dead, who had taken refuge behind the car.  As you were preoccupied, a motorcyclist drove past you and began to shoot at Wade.  This momentary distraction led to you having to take cover behind a car. 
Using the cars as cover, you neared Wade.  "Dead!"  You said just as he shot another dude.  "Seven.  Oh Hey Y/N.  Fancy meeting you here."  You ducked as bullets rained around you.  "Likewise.  And here?... It's A/H"  You said as you fired a bullet out at the man. 
"Riiiiggggghhhhttt."  Deadpool said.  Then he ran straight at the shooting man.  You got as close as you could, watching as Wade dived behind a car.  There was a moments silence as the familiar sound of an unloaded gun before you quickly peeked.  The shooters gun was out.  You watched as Deadpool peeked up from between the window and the man reloaded his gun.
"Oh!"  Deadpool squeaked as the man opened fire again, bullets bouncing off the car.  You quickly reloaded your gun and aimed for the man.  Two gunshots rang out and the man fell.  "Got it!"  You said. 
Deadpool's head popped out from behind the car.  "What no!  That was my kill?"  You laughed.  "No no.  I clearly shot first."  "Be a lesson for the other guys.... Learn of share the kills as well as the bullets."  Wade nodded.  "Got me there."  The pair of you looked down at the body.  Wade kicked over his head.  You bother stared as the adjacent bullet holes gouged into his head.  "We'll call it a tie."  Wade said.
Wade peeked his head around the back of the car as two men crawled over the the car across the way.  "They got a grenade!"  You said, then you turned your head and mumbled to yourself quietly.  "I love grenades."
Deadpool shot the grenade it the man's hand they burst into flames.  "Dangit!  Explosions too?"  You said, "To bad your not my boyfriend of this would make an awesome first date."  Deadpool looked over at you.  "I'm sure Vanessa could accept a three-way."  "Only if you accept a plastic surgeon.  You look like the ugly side of Ruvik from the evil within."  Then the both of you walked out from behind the car.
"Uhm.  Unsta Cin que." {I have no idea what he said so this is what I heard...}  Deadpool's victory dance wad fooled by a girlish scream as he was impaled with bullets multiple times.  You covered your head and hid behind the can again.
You had learned from Wade's previous missions that he could heal any wound but it's not like getting shot up and butt was a great experience for anyone.  "Four..."  Deadpool mumbled as he aimed his gun and shot the guy in the head from his twisted position.
"Got cha!"  He said.  You walked over and watched him get up.  "Right up Main Street!"  You cringed.  "This bullets come out right?"  Deadpool limped over and looked at the guy.   "Three! Two!"  As he fired two more bullets into the dead man.  "Why you counting?" 
Deadpool looked at you before snatching you gun and firing all your remaining ammo into the dead man before yelling.  "Stupid."  He slowly handed over you gun.  "I man of... Uh... Accidentally forgot to bring out backup ammo?"  You glared at him.  "Your sooooooooooo lucky there isn't any ammo left for me to blow your brains out with."
"Yea.... But worth it."  Wade replied.  Once again, the air then became filled with the sound of gunshots.  "How many people haven't died yet!  Their like storm troopers!"  You yelled out as you ducked your head.  "I call this!"  Wade said as he ran at them.
You stayed silent for a moment and the gunshots stopped.  Then a single gunshot rang out.  You peeked up and saw Wade, standing alone on the now wrecked, dead-covered highway.  You walked up as he inhaled the smoke from his guns.  "I'm touching myself tonight."
You scrunched up your face.  "Ewwww.  Gross."  "What?  We all have our prevented sides."  You rolled your eyes.  "Unfortunately yours is inside out."  "True."  He said nodding his head.
"Now."  You said clapping your hands.  "I'm going to go pick up my bike and you go find Francis and uh.... Finish that guy off?"  You pointed to one of the men behind Deadpool who was pulling a bullet out of his head.  you turned you head just to almost see Deadpool's eyes light up behind his mask.  "Oh that's right..."
As Deadpool drew his swords, you walked towards your most prized possession besides your gun.  "Excuse me."  You said stepping over a body.  "How are you my baby?"  You said stroking the paint job of your Harvey Davidson.  You squinted and leaned in.  There was a little blood speckled on your bike.  Hearing a cry of pain you looked up to see Deadpool making a human kabob.
You shook your head and took off your glove.  Using your finger, you wiped the blood off.  "There we go."  Then you looked in the reflection of your bike as something moved towards you fairly fast.  You rolled out of the way as a final motorcyclist drove by.  "Deadpool!  Head's Up!"

The motorcyclist drove by, shooting bullets at you and your bike.  Deadpool looked up and ran after him.  "MY BABY!"  You fell to your knees in front of your bike.  "My precious... FRANCIS!" You screeched.
You stood up and put on your glove.  Hopping on your bike, you sped after him, passing Deadpool, sword in hand.  "Mind if I borrow this!"  "Hey!  He's mine!  I called it!"  You aimed the Katana at the wheel.  "I know!"
Throwing the sword, you managed to hit the wheel into the front wheel, flipping the bike and throwing it's passenger, presumably Francis, off.  He hit the flipped car and lay still.  "You screeched your bike to a halt beside him and waited for Deadpool to walk over.  "Your Welcome."  You said.

A/N. Sorry to stop it.  The chapter was getting long. I thinks it's best to rematch the scene and try to make out what's happening with that.  Makes the experience better I think.  Hope to post new chapter soon, to not leave you hanging.
~ <3 <3 ApocalypseRaccoon (Ruvik is nice I swear... Kinda...)