Where the Sun Don't Shine

Your P.O.V
    Wade held your hand as he led you out of the laboratory. "You sure you're ok?" He asked. You nodded, other hand still clutching the gun you used to kill the Professor. Logan stumbled behind, leaning on the wall for support. Your eyes fell on the destroyed room. The walls were soaked in blood and the guards and Sabretooth lay in a lifeless pile on the floor. "Still didn't think you needed to kill em." Logan mumbled, looking at Sabretooth. Wade kicked aside Sabretooth's head. "I can't believe you thought he was getting out alive." Wade replied. Then he turned to Logan, confused. "Why do you care? You know the twat?" Logan looked at Sabretooth. "Once." He said quietly. You could hear a hint of what seemed to be sadness in his voice but it only lingered for a moment before he regained his serious stature.
    "Oh!" You said suddenly remembering something. "What?" Wade asked. "I forgot to give you something..." You leaned your face into his and smiled slyly. He had tucked his mask into his suit somewhere so you could see a light blush cover his cheeks. "Call it repayment." "What for?" You cut him off with a kiss. It was short but meaningful. "That's for saving me. And this's..." You said seductively as you aimed the gun and fired. Wade let go of your hand and placed it over his balls. "AHHH! What the hell Y/N!?! This is delicate packaging!!" You laughed then glared at him. "...for not picking up your godd*mn phone for once." You said, placing your hands on your hips. Logan grinned as Wade rolled around on the floor. Ignoring Wade's complaints, You turned back to Logan. "You feeling alright?"
He locked eyes with you. "A lot better now." He seemed to be right. He looked better. His bruises had mostly healed and his cuts were stitching themselves back together. His eyes fell back to Wade who was slowly getting up, legs clenched together like he needed to use the bathroom. You glanced over at Wade. "Come on you baby. Let's go find the X-dudes."
    You and Logan headed to the door and Wade slowly stumbled behind. Placing your ear to the cold metal, you head the familiar click of guns and shuffling of feet from beyond. You smiled at the two. "Ready for the hell on the other side of the door?" Logan pulled out his claws. "Am I." He growled. You walked over to one of the fallen guards and took one of their guns. Tossing Wade's gun back to him you asked him again. "Ready?" Wade caught the gun, one hand still on his crotch, and pulled on his mask. Finally recovering, he twirled his guns around his finger before aiming them at the door. "Bring it on." Your grin couldn't grow any bigger. "Then let's do this." You hit the unlock button and let the bullets fly.
    You and Wade unleashed a wave of bullets over the crowd as Logan ran at them. His yells were mostly covered up by the return gunfire. Remembering you were the only vulnerable one there, you dived behind an operating table. You may of been a mutant now but you certainly weren't bullet proof... As far as you knew anyway. Logan and Wade however took the bullets head on, running straight up to the people. Logan cut them up with his claws at least three at a time while Wade took them out one bullet at a time but in quick succession. You aimed the gun you had and wiped out waves of soldiers. However it was clear it wan't enough. At this rate, Negasonic and Beast could be moved before you got to saving them. Time was against you and there seemed to be an endless supply of soldiers. You peeped your head out and shot two men in the foreheads.
    Just then, an idea came to mind. Each of the guards had on the same type of armor including helmets. If you could send out a strong enough pulse to slam into their helmets, it was sure to knock them out. "Hey Wade! Cover me!" You yelled out over the sound of battle. "You got it sweetheart!" Wade yelled. You heard a gunshot rather close and a guard fell dead next to you. Placing your trust in Wade, you clenched your eyes shut and tried to concentrate. You were starting to get the hang of your powers now. Focusing your thoughts onto your task at hand, you felt the power surge through the you and released it onto the crowd.
    The men yelled as the unseen force generated from your mind hit them. The crowd, including Wade and Logan, fell over like dominos that went all the way through the room and down the hall. Soon it was silent except for the moans of the fallen men. You stared awkwardly and cringed as Wade and Logan slowly stood up, rubbing their temples. "Ow... Jesus Y/N... Really? That's your power; Headaches?" Wade said. "Well I don't see Logan complaining. Besides I took out all the guys so you're welcome." You said. You leaned down and felt the pulse of a nearby soldiers and sighed with relief. They were unconscious. At least there would be less death for now. Logan lifted up his finger in response to your previous statment. "Actually I feel sick." (Cause he gets motions sickness so a brain wave gets him sick too). He looked a little green and you threw your arms up in the air in defeat. "Ok. Next time I'll give a warning. We good?" The men nodded in approval and you rolled your eyes. "Let's just get this over with." The two nodded and you walked through the door and down the hall.
~TIME SKIP~
    As you cleared one halls after another, you felt the distance between you and your friends decrease and the tension rise to unholy levels. "One more hall!" You called out behind you. Logan was finishing cutting up a solider who tried to stop the three of you. Dumping the corpse, he jogged over. Wade walked over casually while furiously rubbing his guns. It seemed he was trying to clean up some of the brains that had been spattered over his weapons. "Just beyond here should be the prison cellllllllsssss... . . .". Your voice died off as you continued around the corner and stopped in your tracks. Wade, who wasn't paying attention bumped into you. "What now?" He asked before looking up. "Ohhhhhh..." He said awkwardly.
    Between you and the rest of the X-men lay a single person. "Evil claws lady." You said narrowing your eyes at Deathstrike. Logan tensed as she unsheathed her claws. "Y/N, Deadpool, and most important of all... Logan." She spat out Logan's name with so much contempt. "Do you know every villain here?" You asked the X-men. He shrugged. "More or less." You were starting to grow inpatient with all these 'road blocks'. You were determined to get to your friends and anyone dumb enough to stop you better be prepared.
    "It's ok." Wade said, holding out his arm as Logan tried to approach her. "I can handle steroid claws. You two go free emo-child and whoever else it's trapped there." Logan shrugged. "Alright. I'll find another way around this battle zone." He said before he unsheathed his claws. "But I'll be taking some shortcuts." He jabbed his claws into the nearby wall, cutting out a hold and climbed through. "Just make this short huh Wade?" Wade waved his hand. "Yea yea short stack." You frowned and remained motionless. By now, Deathstike was furious. The one person she hated most simply walking away from her didn't help. Giving out an anguished cry, she ran at Wade. One impulse, you raised up the gun and let loose, pelting her. She tripped and fell to the ground, and slowly became motionless. Bullet holes covered her body and head.
    "You know that's not going to hold her off for more than a few seconds right?" Wade said, looking at you. "You should follow Logan." You shook your head. "Wade. I searched for you for months on end. I don't trust putting you out of my sight. We can do this together like we did way back." Wade gave a small smile. "Ahh. Good times." But then his smile disappeared. "Y/N the reason I left wasn't your fault. I just had some things I needed to think about." You gave him a hurt look. "So what was it then?" Wade sighed and mumbled something and you tilted your head. "What?" Wade mumbled a little louder but it was still impossible to make it out. Wade, seeing you would never give up asking, finally gave in. "The problem was me. After I got Vanessa back, I didn't feel the same. About her I mean. And every time you came over I just got really... Happy?" He said, confused. "Well anyway, I started to wonder if maybe the person I liked the most was actually-". He stopped looking around uncomfortably. You cheeks were on fire as you realized he was talking about you. You weren't used to having your crushes like you back.
    Deathstrike stirred and broke the spell over the two of you. Wade glanced worriedly at the mutant before looking back to you. "You like me?" You squeaked quietly. Wade gave a small nod and you felt a grin grow on your face. Smiling you walked over to Wade and faced Deathstrike. "Remind me to finish this conversation on the ride home okay?" Wade gave a small laugh from under his mask. "Yolo then?" He said, gesturing to Deathstrike. "Yolo." You confirmed, giving a small nod. Then, both giving your loudest battle cries, you ran at Deathstrike for the final battle.

A/N: Hey guys! So it turns out there's going to be one extra chapter than I planned because of spacing. That means there's two chapters left! Kinda sad but once this is done I can start a new story. I'm not sure what I'll do next but I'll try my best! Love you all!
~ <3 <3 ApocalypseRaccoon (*Soup-ernatural starring Dwean and Sem)