Lifestyle

NOTE: This will be a very different kind of story then what I'm used to writing. I'm pushing my boundaries and writing a story that will NOT be suitable for younger audiences. I don't know how long this story might be. I have no idea if it will be any good. This is a learning experience for me more than anything so please be kind and please, if you're under age, don't read this. In the end it's your decision but you really don't need to read this. Thanks again for all the support.

***

I hate that I lust after him. I hate that he lusts after me. Why, out of all the men on this earth, would my family choose him.
If he wasn't so fucking attractive, I wouldn't have a problem but he was a God.
A sex machine. To bad we were so different because maybe then we could maybe have something more in the future.
Who am I kidding? There could never possibly be a future for us because the way he is and the way I am, we're to different. We hate each other. But that doesn't matter when lust involved.
Let's start from the beginning. When a night gone wrong, pushed my parents to take me back into their home and keep me captive when all I really wanted was to be free.
***
A Year Ago:
Growing up I didn't seem like a wild child. I was actually very reserved. I behaved and in some ways I still did but you could say that after I moved out and turned twenty-one, I blossomed and really let my hair down.
Of course my parents were concerned at first but they didn't know half of the things I was doing.
I was good at holding my self back from drinking to much and avoided big social events during college as much as I could but with the influences around me, I started to change. I got some tattoos, got piercings, experimented with more then just alcohol and guys. This life style was riveting. It made me feel alive. It made me feel confident and empowered. Of course the drinks made it easier to experiment and there were times that I was afraid to try something but that was long gone. The only thing I refused to try was meth and heroine. I wasn't addicted too any certain thing but of the life style it's self.
When it came to sex, I was always safe, when it came to drugs and alcohol I always had a friend looking out for me, and when it came to money I was working with what my momma gave me.
In hindsight, I wasn't proud of my lifestyle. I knew that if I stopped being so childish I could be very successful but I had obeyed the rules for twenty years.
It wasn't like I was going out and stealing from shops or killing people. I was a good person who was just trying to balance a fun life and a safe life. So far, things were going fine.
***
My roommates were beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous. They were understanding, we all were. We were open with each other and we were there for each other.
I lived with a guy and two girls. Danny was handsome. He was actually the first person I met when I moved out and came to Florida for college. He's also the person I lost my virginity to. I met Shayna when she was in the middle of her sex change. At the time, she hadn't decided on the name Shayna so I had met Shane. We were all super happy for her when she was able to get breasts and have her gender reassessment surgery. I then met Ali. She was sexy as all hell. I had met Ali working at a strip club. We worked there together until she got the chance to model. We had lots of fun together when we were drunk.
"Hey baby." Ali says and I walk out of my room.
"Hey sexy." I say bending over and pecking her on the lips.
I had already had a couple drinks.
"You look good. I'm sure you bring good money back tonight." She says pulling me onto her lap.
"Really? Thanks." I say and she sparked my ass.
"You're so naughty." I say and she kisses me.
"Let's celebrate tonight when you get home." She says a I nod.
"Agreed." I say before standing up and walking over to my purse.
"Be careful." She says as I open the door.
"Always am. Hey, why don't you as if Danny and Shayna want to join us tonight." I say with a wink.
"I'm sure they will." She says with a laugh and I wave goodbye before heading to my car.