Thank You Ma'am

Another day at the market, another memory of Jared.
It was weird that I kept thinking of him but how could I not? With his leather jacket in my closet and the new bag I had because of him, I was reminded of him whether or not I wanted to be.
Today I was working with Betty and Susie.
"Pearl and Margret said you had a run in with a young man. Who is he?" Susie asks and I shake my head.
"He's just a guy. No one important." I say unloading the next box of jewelry onto the table.
"Really? They said that you and him were really talking up a storm." Betty says and I laugh.
"A storm for sure but not a good one. Really, he's not anyone special." I say and as I say it I see the bag on the grown.
"Whatever you say dear." Betty says and I sigh.
"I mean... Yes he's attractive but he's so rude and makes me so angry." I say and Susie smiles.
"So he isn't just a guy dear." She says and I shrug.
"Oh dear. I think you like him more then you think you do." Susie says and shrug.
"I don't think so." I say and they smile.
"Whatever you say Hun." Betty says before going back and doing her work.
***
It's noon and its time for a lunch break. Am I using the break to go get lunch? No. But no one needed to know that.
It had been a while since I did this song and dance but I needed something. Whether is was alcohol, drugs, or sex I just needed something so I didn't go crazy.
My parents knew I drank and I was allowed to at home but they always cut me off after a one drink and its not like I could steal their alcohol because they notice.
There had been a guy who came by our booth today who screamed dealer. I was the one to sell the ring that he bought himself or whoever the hell he bought it for, so I slipped a note telling him to meet me in the parking lot and I wrote my number on the note as well.
He looked up and winked at me and I smiled.
"Have a good day sir." I say and he nods before going on his way.
So now I was waiting for him at my car. My heart was beating and I was excited. I was hoping I could pay him for half of whatever he was willing to give me and then have sex with him to make up for the other half.
I see him and meet him half way.
"Hey. Got anything good on you other than me later on?" I ask with a smirk.
"I'm sure we can work something out. What you need?" He asks and I shrug.
"Anything you're willing to give, that can make me happy, and have a good time." I say and he nods.
"How much money do you have on you?" He asks and I lie and say twenty even though I have fifty.
"Anything I can't pay for in cash, I was hoping I could pay for in... Other ways." I say running a hand down his chest and resting on the waist band of his jeans and biting my lower lip.
"Okay. I got some stuff for you. And what your offering up seems fair. Let's do this fast, I've got places to go." He says and I smile.
"I'll take you there. But I agree, I need to get back as fast as I can so I don't get in trouble." I say handing him the twenty and then pulling him into my car and driving him to where her needed to go.
I took a look at where we were and decided this would be a good place as any to get some.
I straddle him and he slips my jean skirt over my ass and then unbuttons his jeans quickly before entering me.
"Oh fuck!" I say as I'm reminded of how an actual dick feels inside of me.
It was a quick, wham-bam thank you ma'am situation but I got what I needed then I kicked him out of my car and adjusted everything again before driving back to the market.