Hate

When I pull up to the curb of Lunar, Jared looks to me and smiles.
"Thank you." He says and I don't return a look or a response.
"Come on. You must still like me a little bit if you gave me ride here after everything we've argued about today." He says and I look at him from the corner of my eye.
"Get out." I say say and he laughs.
"No. Not until you say you're welcome to me." He says and my anger that had boiled down just simmered up again.
"Jared, get the fuck out of my car." I say and he scoots over to me.
"I really do like it when you're angry but I like it even more when you aren't mad at me." He says and I push him away.
"I'm going to fucking punch you in the stomach if you don't get out of my car. You're here, at your hotel. Just get out. I need to go home. It's been a long day." I say tired.
"Just say you're welcome and I'll be out in less then a second. Here, I'll say thank you again. Thank you Blaire, for giving me a ride back to my hotel." He says and I want to scream.
After not saying anything he sits back and sighs.
"That's when you say 'you're welcome.' I don't think you'd be a very good actress." He says and finally I've had enough.
"Fine! You're so welcome! Dammit I hate you so fucking much! Get out of my fucking car already!" I say and to be honest I think I scared him a little.
"Good girl. Now, have a good night. Go take a nice warm bath and relax a bit. You're always so tense." He says before getting out of my car and then looking back down at me.
"Goodnight Blaire." He says and reach over and close my door before putting my car into drive and driving away from him as fast as I possibly could.
***
"How was your day Blaire?" My mom asks as I walk inside.
"Fine. I'm going to bed. I'm really tired." I say and she looks at me concerned.
"Have you eaten yet?" She asks and I lie telling her that's why I was a little late today.
"Okay Hun. Sleep well." She says and I walk upstairs and strip myself of my clothing and get into bed.
***
After two hours of not being able to fall asleep because I was still angry about Jared, I get up and close my door, open my bedside table and retrieve this fun little toy I got about a month ago and sit up a bit in bed.
If I was going to be thinking about Jared, I might as well put my energy distressing about him and use his sexy physical features from my minds eye to use.
I'm a little sickened by my acts. I mean, having dreams about someone is one thing but actually thinking about him while pleasuring myself is another, totally crazy, thing.
As much as he actually does anger me, the idea of hate sex with him is one of the reasons why within a couple minutes, I'm shaking and biting my lip so I don't say his devilish name out loud. I would never admit that though.
Finally I release and it feels amazing. I'm no longer angry (for the moment), and my body is tired enough to start trying to fall asleep.
As I hug my pillow, I imagine it's him and soon, I'm dreaming about him doing dirty, naughty, and amazing things to me.