This Isnt Me

Blaire's P.O.V.~

We get to the restaurant and I feel so out of place. I've never been to a place this fancy before.
For whatever reason, my heartbeat picks up as there are so many different loud conversations going on around me and even though it was starting to get dark out, the extremely bright lights in the restaurant burned my eyes as we waited for a table.
It took forty five minutes to get a table and I was starving.
When we sat down I immediately took the glass of water that was already sitting there and drank the entire thing. I was hot and there was so much going on around me.
"Hey, you doing okay?" Jared asked as we sat alone at our table.
"I'm okay."
"You sure? You were pretty thirsty then."
"I haven't had any water all day."
"Okay. You're sure your alright."
"Yes, Jared. I'm doing fine."
A moment later a waiter approached us and took our drink order.
"Anything you want." Jared said looking at me and what I wanted was to leave and go home but I just asked for a martini and stuck my face back into the menu.
The simulation of the loud voices around me, the amount of people that were squeezed into the area we were in and the fact that I hated that Jared spent so much money on me today, continued to make my anxiety worse and worse.
"I'll be right back. I need to go to the restroom."
Standing up quickly and avoiding any eye contact with Jared, I walked towards the back of the restaurant, into the women's bathroom, and into a bathroom stall, pressing my back against the door forcefully like I was trying to keep someone out.
Tears streamed down my face and my breath was quick. I felt trapped and all I wanted to do was get out of this dress, eat a shit ton of cookies, have a glass of wine and lay in bed with Jared in the dark.
I didn't want him to think I was ungrateful or that I was taking everything he wanted to do for granted, but I hated being so dressed up and in such a fancy restaurant with rich assholes who were so stuck up I don't think the even knew what it was to struggle and work hard for what they had.
I wiped my eyes tried to get my breath back to normal before even leaving the stall.
At the sink I washed my hands and took a deep breath before walking back to Jared.
I sat down and he looked up at me with worry in his eyes.
"Hi."
"Talk to me. Whats wrong?"
"I don't belong here. I belong at home in your arms eating popcorn and drinking beer."
"What?" He said with a smile.
"There's nothing I want more than to be at home with you. This fancy, rich, well dressed bullshit isn't for me. I appreciate the effort and you trying to make me feel special but all I've felt all day is anxiety."
"Blaire, I'm sorry. I just wanted you to feel special." He said reaching for my hand.
"It's okay. I really do appreciate you, but this isn't me. I don't want you to think this is what I expect out of you. I like when we're at a bar that's barely passing a health and safety check. I like when we look like pigs and watch scary movies on my couch. That's what makes me feel special."
His head falls forward and his hair falls into his face.
I take it and tuck it behind his ear.
"Can we go home and just be slobs?"
He takes my hand and kisses it.
"If that's what you want, of course."
"Thank you."
A couple minutes later the waiter comes up to us and asked if we're ready to order and we shake our heads.
"I'm actually gonna grab the check if that's cool, man."
"Oh, okay. I'll be right back."
Jared pays for our drinks and we leave, hand in hand.
On our way home his hand is on my exposed thigh and he's lightly squeezing it. I bite my lip and feel my core heat up.
"Pull over."
"What?" He says and bite my lower lip
"I can't wait to get home to have you fuck me."
His eyes widen and wash over with a sudden lust.
He pulls over and drives into an empty parking lot next to a park.
I pull myself on top of him and his hands rest on my hips as our lips collide together.
My right hand reached down below us and lands on his belt while my left hand cups the back of his neck.
His hands leave my hips and help me unbuckle his belt. A moment later they're back on me and pulling my dress up over my ass. I moan as his fingers slide into me, slow at first but then faster as we continue to make out.
I pull away and moan loudly.
"I'm gonna...
"No you aren't. Not yet."
"Fuck, really?" I ask and his hand strikes my plump ass hard making me tense around his fingers.
"Jared!"
My nails dig into his shoulders and suddenly he swaps his fingers with his cock making me gasp.
"Oh my god don't stop."
"God how are you still so tight?"
I bite his collarbone and he pounds in and out of me so fast I feel like I'm going to explode.
"Jared,"
"What, babe? What do you need?" He says whispering into my ear.
"I need to- to..."
"What? You need to cum?"
I nod and he slaps my ass hard again.
"Say it."
"I need to cum, Jared."
"Go for it, babe. Cum on my cock."
I release and slump up against him, breathing hard into the curve of his neck.
"Fuck that was good."
"There's more of that when we get home." I smirk looking up at him.
He takes my face into his hands and kisses me hard.
When he pulls away he smiles.
"Let's go then."