Change of Heart?

It was eleven at night. Jared and I had watched a movie and ate those chocolate covered strawberries in less then fifteen minutes into the movie.
He was really trying to get me to stay. Touching my leg, pulling me closer but so far I wasn't convinced.
I had put my leg over his and rested my head on his chest but that's all he had gotten me to do.
"You're not doing too well." I say looking up at him.
"Well I wouldn't say that. You're laying on me right now aren't you?" He says squeezing my ass slightly.
"Doesn't mean I won't leave tonight." I say and he nods.
"That's true. I was hoping that you'd fall asleep during the movie but that didn't work." He says and I sit up.
"It's eleven at night. I'm not going to fall asleep that early." I say sitting up.
"Well, you're not asking to go home yet." He says and I sigh.
Truthfully, it felt nice to have his arm around me, feeling his chest rising and falling as we watched that movie. Him not talking was also an extra bonus.
"Exactly. I'm still waiting for you to surprise me with something that'll make me stay." I say and he sighs.
"Well, I'm not feeling very creative tonight so, I'll take you to get a proper dinner and then I'll take you home." He says standing up and my eyebrows squint.
"So you're just going to give up?" I ask and he shrugs.
"I have more then one leather jacket. It's not a big deal." He says and I stand up.
"Jared, what the hell?" I ask and he looks at me, an eyebrow raised.
"What?" He asks.
"You're not the type to just give up." I say crossing my arms.
"Well, I guess that's true. But I'm tired and I'm really ready for bed myself so I better take you home before I fall asleep." He says with a smile.
I don't know what came over me. It was like I was upset about him not trying harder to make me stay the night.
"Fine." I say walking over to the bed.
"I'll stay." I say and he laughs.
"Why?" He asks walking over to me.
"Because... Because you're playing games with my mind and now I'm staying so... So just get me a shirt to sleep in and then I'll stay." I say and he smiles.
"Alright. It's your call." He says opening his drawer and tossing a shirt over to me.
I sigh and pull the dresses zipper down and let it slide down my body. I stand in my bra and panties and look over my shoulder at Jared.
He's not facing me but he does have his shirt off and I see the tattoo on his back.
"I never noticed that before." I say sliding the shirt over my head and pulling my hair out from underneath the collar.
"Never noticed what?" He asks facing me.
"Your tattoo on your back." I say crawling into the covers of his bed.
"Oh yeah." He says walking over to his side.
"Any story behind it?" I ask.
I myself had wanted a tattoo for a while now but I could never settle on what I wanted.
"You wouldn't be interested." He says and I groan.
"Alright, don't tell me then." I say and he laughs.
"You don't have a reason to feel offended Blaire." He says before getting in next to me. I roll over onto my side so I was facing away from him.
"I can't believe that you're getting that jacket back." I say in a pouty voice.
"I can't believe you actually stayed." I hear him ask before he snakes his hand around y waist.
"What-What the hell are you doing Jared?" I ask looking over my shoulder at him.
"I like to snuggle." He says and I don't know what to say back.
"I hate you." I finally say and he bites my shoulder.
"Just close those pretty eyes and sleep. You're much more enjoyable when you're not talking." He says and I run a hand through my hair and sigh.
"Asshole." I grumble before falling asleep next to him faster then I thought I would.
***
When I wake up, I'm facing Jared and he's looking down at me.
"Why are you just looking at me?" I grumble out.
"Like I said last night, you're much more enjoyable when you aren't speaking." He says and I slap his chest and sit up.
"You're such an ass." I say standing up.
As I take his shirt off I feel his hands go around my waist from behind me and I bite my lip.
"What are you doing?" I ask, my breath hitched in my throat.
"Driving you crazy." He whispers into my ear before pecking the nape of my neck.
I want nothing more then to leave but I have to say, I knew I wouldn't leave this place without having sex with him.
I turn towards him and kiss him wrapping my hand up around his neck.
He takes my bra off and then picks me up by my thighs and slams me against the wall so hard the air is nearly knocked out of me.
I bite his lip and he growls as it escapes from between my teeth.
"Didn't mama tell you not to bite?" He asks and I smile.
"Multiple times." I say and he walks me to the bed, puts me down on the ground and turns me before having me lean over.
"Then you need to be punished." He says spanking my ass hard.
"Shit!" I shrieked and he spanks me hard again.
"Fuck Jared! That hurts!" I yell looking back at him.
He has a smirk on his face and he spanks me again and I finally stand up and slap his face.
"That hurts!" I say my chest rising and falling fast.
He grabbed my wrists tightly and brought them behind my back as his lips clashed with mine again.
I felt helpless as my body feel back onto the bed and he mounted himself on my waist, his lips not leaving mine. Not even for a moment.
I get my hands free from his grasp and scratch my nails down his back and down underneath his sweats and squeeze his ass.
"Bad girl." He says grabbing my hair and pulling me up to him.
His other hand wraps around my neck as he kisses me hard and then he pushes me back down and his hands go to my black lace underwear. He pulls them off and throws them behind him before spreading my legs apart.
He doesn't waist any time before he sticks his fingers into my wet pussy.
"Jesus." I say as my back arches and my hands pull on the bed sheets.
I feel his tongue lick between my soaking folds and my toes curl.
"Oh my god, Jared." I say gasping for air.
He looks up at me and as much as I don't want him to stop I sit up and push him up so that he's standing.
I yank his sweats down around his ankles and take his hard cock into my mouth.
"Fuck Blaire." He moans.
I look up at him as I run my hand up and down his shaft and occasionally graze my lips over him before running my tongue around the tip of his cock.
"Dammit Blaire." He growls and I take him into my mouth again.
I reach down between my legs and start touching myself with my free hand and I continue to stroke his length. I lick from bottom to top of his cock and run my tongue over the tip before he's finally had enough of my teasing.
"I need you now." He growls and I bite my lower lip as he pushes me back down onto the bed and then towers over me as he plunges his dick into my core.
"Fuck!" I cry out before grabbing his face and crashing my lips to his.
I meet every thrust he gives me and I wrap my legs around his waist so he can get deeper into me.
"Jared," I say into his ear as my toes start to curl again and I can feel myself start to get close to my climax.
"Me too." He says and I bite his collarbone as my nails dig their way into his shoulders.
His lips find mine once again and then like a flick of a switch, it sends me over the edge and I go limp on the bed as my body reacts.
He pulls out of me and cums on my stomach before falling next to me and for some reason I curl up next to him and his arm wraps around me.
We stay silent for a while before he looks down at me and smirks.
"Well, I guess you get to keep my jacket after all." He says and I can't help but laugh.
"You thought I would give that jacket up so easily. I was just going to grab it before I left anyways." I say and he spanks my ass.
"Jared!" I yell out in pain.
"That's punishment for thinking you could just steal my jacket. But a deal is a deal. You get to keep it. I should probably take you home anyways." He says before standing up, leaving me on the bed.
I watched him as he walked to the bathroom and I hear the sink turn on.
He walks back, a towel in hand and he gives it to me.
"What a gentleman." I say wiping myself up before getting up myself and putting on my bra and panties and then slipping the dress on.
"Would you zip me up?" I ask over my shoulder.
He walks up behind me and zips the dress.
"Thanks." I say running a hand through my hair.
"Don't mention it. Would you like to stop for breakfast?" He asks and as much as I should decline I'm so hungry.
"Could we?" I ask and he smiles.
"Sure. What are you craving?" He asks.
"I'm not sure yet." I say with a smirk.
"Alright. We can work with that." He says grabbing his keys and winking at me.
For once... I wasn't completely sickened by him.