Three.

Boredom=updates 😧

What y'all want me to update tomorrow?

Tyler and Reina in the Media.
♡♡♡♡♡

Reina

After my outburst, I sat in the hallway. There was no way I was going back in there because I just might punch Demitri in the face.

Kylee walked out with a sympathetic look on her face. I hate those looks. I don't need people feeling sorry for me.

This is who I am and I just have to deal with it.

"You okay?" She asked, but she sounded unsure to ask me.

"I-I'm fi-fi-fine." I blinked with every word getting frustrated at myself.

"Demitri is just an asshole, don't listen to anything he says." She sat next to me on the ground. "Just know I'll be here to protect you."

"I-I-I d-don't...wa-want th-th-that." I told her while wringing my hands. I hate doing it, but it's an impulsive thing.

Another baggage to my condition.

"Why not?" She looked at me confused.

"I-I'm...n-no-not a-a...ch-charity...c-case." I rolled my eyes.

"Not like that. I'm just saying that as a friend in here if you need me."

I felt my eyes water from all the frustration. I've never dealt with a person like Demitri.

People would say stuff here and there, but rarely did I have someone continously saying hurtful things to me all the time.

What makes it worse is I kind of liked Demitri. He was really nice until he heard me speak.

Mr.Hardesty opened the door to the classroom and gestured for us to walk inside. Kaylee helped me up and I shuffled behind her.

The class stared at me as I walked to my seat making me nervous. I sat back in my seat and the boy behind me tapped my shoulder.

I turned around, avoiding eye contact.

"Aye, you alright?" He asked trying to look me in the eye.

I heard Demitri scoff next to me.

"Y-yes." I felt my cheeks heat up. There was no doubt that he was cute.

The thing was he was talking to me.

"I'm Tyler." He flashed a smile revealing his perfect teeth.

"Reina, turn around." Mr.Hardesty said sternly, interrupting our moment.

The rest of the class went smoothly since Demitri went to sleep. Now I see why he failed this class.

•°•°•

My mom picked me up after school and dragged me all the way to this speech therapy. Of course I wanted to do this so I could speak normally.

But after my morning at school, I just wanted to go home.

Maybe after I make progress I can rub it in my dad's face that I'm just as capable of anything like anyone else.