Five.

Reina

"Reina, you look fine." Kylee told me as I kept reexamining myself in the mirror.

This was my first party and I wanted to look really good. Especially for Tyler.

"Y-you su-sure?" I asked, fixing my ponytail for the hundredth time.

"Yes. I'm sure Tyler will like it." She smirked as she handed me heels.

My mom bought them for me, but I'll never wear them. I don't even know how to walk in heels. I already walk weird.

"I-I'm n-no-not we-wearing...th-those."

"C'mon Reina." She held them in front of me.

"Fi-Fine." I took the shoes from her and switched them with the shoes I was wearing.

I stood up and almost lost my balance. Luckily, Kylee caught me before I fell.

"See? It completes the whole outfit. You just have to get use to them." She told me, admiring my outfit.

" She told me, admiring my outfit

"Try walking in them." She said.

The first step I took, I almost broke my ankle. I soon got the hang of it earning a round of applause from Kylee.

"Great, now let's go." She dragged me out my room by my arm.

"You look nice, sweetie." My mom said when we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Th-th-thanks." I rubbed up and down my arm.

"Stay away from drugs and alcohol. Absolutely no sex. And be home by eleven." She told me as if I was listening.

I tend to zone out a lot whenever she's talking to me.

"O-okay....b-bye." I was pulled out the door by Kylee.

We walked to the party since we have no cars and Tyler only lived a few blocks away. As we approached the house, the music was getting louder and louder.

The noise was really starting to mess with me. I have a really high sensitivity to loud noises.

Which makes me dumb for coming here knowing parties are loud.

"You alright?" Kylee asked with concern evident in her voice.

"P-p-peachy." I lied.

Some people were staring at me like as if they were trying to figure out why I was here. I was like a goldfish in a tank of piranhas.

I'm known as the weird girl at school so me being here was probably confusing to them.

"Don't pay attention to them." Kylee spoke over the loud music once she noticed the uneasy look on my face.

Someone wrapped their arms around my waist making me jump. The person quickly moved once they noticed my reaction.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." I heard the person say.