Eighteen.

The girl who plays Reina changed her IG name. So if anybody knows what it is, let me know. 😂😂

Reina

"Just tell me w-who she is!" I yelled at Tyler. This has became a everyday thing for the past month. It's been a whole month and he still won't tell me who Arielle is. It makes me more suspicious as time goes on.

This whole Arielle situation is really bugging me. I want to know who she is because it's obviously a reason why Tyler felt the need to keep her a secret.

"I told you she's nobody, and don't yell in my face." He rolled his eyes, concentrating on his game.

I stood in front of his tv.

"Move, man." He pushed me out of his face. But I reclaimed my position.

He let out and agitated sigh, "I'm not playing with you Reina."

"Tell me who she is." I demanded.

"...She's my ex..."

"Why you lie a-about n-never having a g-girlfriend?" I asked.

"Because she isn't important."

"She has to be i-if you dated her f-for t-two years." I suddenly said making my eyes go wide.

His eyebrows scrunched up, "How did you know I dated her for two year?"

"U-uhh.."

He sat his controller to the side on his bed, and slowly rose up from his bed. His tall stature stood over my short one. I felt the intimidation radiating off of him.

"How did you know?" He asked slowly.

"D-Demitri." I gulped.

He walked up closer to me. Every step he got closer, I got further. That was until he trapped me in a corner. His body was at least two inches from mine.

"What else did he tell you?"

"N-nothing."

He grabbed me by my arm, "You're lying."

"Ouch, Tyler!" I cried out. His grip was getting tighter.

"Don't lie to me." He growled.

I pried his grip off of me and rubbed the bruise.

"I'm sorry." He tried to touch me but I jumped away. "Baby-"

"Leave me alone." I walked out of his room.

I rushed downstairs stairs with tears running down my face. I'm beginning to think Demitri was right.

Tyler isn't the prince charming I thought he was.

°•°•°•°•°

"What's that on your arm?" Kylee asked while we were in art class. We were painting so I rolled up my sleeves, forgetting the bruise Tyler gave me yesterday.

"Nothing." I pulled down the sleeve to were she couldn't see it.

"It looks like some-"

"It's nothing." I snapped.