Thirty-two

Reina

"Oh my God Demitri, right there!" I moaned as he pounded into me from behind.

He went deeper and I gasped for air. I reached back and tried to push him by his stomach, but he grabbed my arm.

"Take it." His voice sounded deeper than usual and it was making me more wet than I already was.

I lost the arch in my back when he pushed more of himself inside me. My hands clenched onto the pillow as my whole body shook from my orgasm. Demitri stroked two more times before he let out a deep groan.

He pulled out of me and threw the used condom in the trash.

"One more ro-"

"Nooo, I can't take anymore." I whined.

"We're out of condoms anyways." He shook the empty box before throwing it in the trash.

"Out? There's twelve in there."

"Not anymore."

"Demitri." His mom opened the basement door making him push me off the bed.

I sat up off the floor and narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm sorry, baby." He rushed to put his boxers and sweatpants back on.

"Demitri, what are you doing down there?" She asked from the top of the stairs.

"Nothing, ma." He said.

Demitri came back for thanksgiving break this morning and we haven't been able to keep our hands to ourselves all day. His mom turned his room into a quiet room so now the basement is his new room.

"Is Reina down there? Her mom has been looking for her all day."

"Uhhh..." His eyes darted to me. "Yeah."

"Well tell her her mom wants her home." She walked away from the stairs, shutting the door.

"Why would you push me off the bed?" I looked around the room for my bra.

"I panicked."

I playfully rolled my eyes as I put my clothes back on.

"Where are you going?" He asked when I walked towards the stairs.

"Um, home." I said confusingly.

"Gimmie a kiss." He puckered his lips.

I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed him.

"I love you." He called out as I walked up the stairs.

"I love you too, ugly." I giggled, shutting the door. "Hey, Nia."

She sipped on her tea with a slight smirk on her face, "Hmm, hello Reina."

I brushed off her weirdness and left. When I walked in the door my mom was waiting for me.

"Where have you been all day?" She tapped her foot.

Getting my back blown out.

"I was next door." I walked past her to go upstairs.

"Doing what?" She asked making me sigh.

"Watching Netflix with Demitri. You know, just catching up."

She raised an eyebrow, "Mhm."

"I'm going to go check on Hunter now." I ran upstairs to avoid her little interrogation. I really wanted to take a shower.