Nine.

Biiihh when I tell you that movie had me ready to run out that theater...it was good though.

You guys are going to hate me after this chapter.

I looovvve yoouu.😂😚

Reina

"Reina." I heard someone whisper out my window.

I assumed it was Demitri so I didn't get up.

"Girl, I know you heard me." The person said a little louder.

The voice sounded more familiar. I got up from my bed and looked out my window to see Tyler looking up at me.

"W-what a-are you d-doing h-here?" I whispered, loud enough so he could hear, but quiet enough so my mother wouldn't.

"It's Friday." He simply said.

"S-so." I furrowed my eyebrows at him, completely confused.

"I asked you on a date on Friday. You never gave me an answer, so I assumed that was a yes." He gave me an innocent smile.

"B-but you're g-grounded."

"So, who cares? Just bring your beautiful ass out here so I can spend some time with you." He smirked.

I blushed, putting on my black Vans. My mom was a light sleeper so I had to be really careful leaving. If she finds out I'm sneaking out, I'll be getting a beating like Tyler and Demitri.

"Took you long enough." He grinned once I walked out the door.

"I-it's two in...t-the m-morning." I scratched the top of my bushy head.

"That's why we're going to have a picnic at the park." He grabbed a basket and a blanket from behind the bushes.

"O-okay." I shrugged, not really worried about the consequences.

He held his hand out and I gladly took it. My first date. I never knew what to expect because I didn't have that on my mind when I was younger. I was dealing with more than a child should've been at the time.

And I don't mean just my father. Even though it was his fault.

"This is my first date." Tyler admitted as we sat on the blanket.

"Y-you?" I asked, a little shocked. Who wouldn't go on a date with him?

He chuckled at my reaction, "Is it that surprising? I've never asked a girl on a date because they just weren't worthy of something like that. But I like you. I really, really like you."

I looked down smiling.

"I r-really l-like y-you to." I said softly.

"Well then I guess it's only right if you be my girlfriend." He raised my head by my chin.

I'm not Tyler's girlfriend. He's just been claiming as his girl. I know he likes me and I do too.

"I-I c-can't." I pushed his hand away.

"What do you mean you can't?" He scooted back, taking a look at me.

"T-there's a r-reason." I told him.