Sixteen.

Reina

"You look good in my jersey." Tyler smirked.

It was big so I just wore it as a dress. They won their big game so the four of us are going out to celebrate. We were walking to some pizza place since it was close. Me, Demitri, Tyler, and Kylee. Surprisingly, Demitri hasn't made one smart remark yet.

"I know." I told him.

"Say thank you." He picked me up by my thighs so I was facing him.

"Thank y-you, Ty Ty." I kissed him. He squeezed my butt and slid his tongue in my mouth.

"You forget about us?" Kylee interrupted.

"Baby, that could be us, but you busy sucking on clitoris." Demitri said.

"Shut up, Hoemitri."

"You'll get the dick sooner or later." He told her, but he was looking at me.

I shook it off and laid my head on Tyler's shoulder. I'm sure that didn't mean anything.

"I don't want to sit next to him." Kylee said when Demitri sat on her side of the booth.

Tyler sat me on his lap. I tried to make myself comfortable and he softly groaned in my ear. He still had his basketball shorts on and they were pretty thin.

"Baby, please stop." He begged when I began to move more.

"Why?" I rotated my hips.

"Ah, shit." He held my hips to make me stop.

"What are you two doing?" Kylee asked.

"Nothing." I felt Tyler's hand slide up my thigh. He rubbed me through the thin fabric of my underwear causing me to bite my lip.

He slipped two fingers inside me and I gasped.

"You okay?" Kylee looked up from her menu.

"Mhm." I gripped onto the edge of the table.

Demitri narrowed his eyes at me then looked away, mumbling under his breath. My chest heaved up and down as I came on his fingers. He withdrew his fingers and stuck them in his mouth.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I announced, rushing away from the table.

I walked into a stall and stood in there to collect my thoughts. I heard the door to the bathroom creak open. When I opened the stall door, I was push back in by Tyler. He closed and locked the stall.

"Y-you can't be i-in here." I said.

"You think you can do what you did at the table and get away with it?" He laughed.

"What I do?" I pretended to be clueless.

"Oh, I'll show you my version of what you did." He pulled down my panties and untied the string to his shorts, dropped his pants and boxers to the floor.

My mouth was ajar as I gawked at his size.

"T-that w-won't f-fit." I shook my head.

"I'll make it fit." He picked me up and my legs instinctively wrapped around him. He rammed all of himself into me making me scream.

His hand went over my mouth, "You can't be loud, baby."

I held onto his shoulders, digging my nails in deeper with every stroke. It felt so good. Way better experience than what I've dealt with in the past.

"Faster." I moaned when he removed his hand.

"You sure?" He asked, followed by a grunt.

"Mhm." I panted.

He pounded into me to the point the stall was shaking. My moans got louder so Tyler had to cover my mouth.

"Fuck, you so tight." He let out a manly moan while sucking and biting on my neck.

"Mmm." I tugged on his hair as my climax came. He pulled out, releasing himself on my inner thigh.

"Gross, Ty." I whined.

"Don't start with the whining." He put me down on my feet, but I almost lost my balance.

Tyler pulled back up his shorts and walked out, taking my underwear with him. I cleaned my self up before leaving the bathroom. Kylee smirked at me as I walked all the way to our table.

"You enjoy yourself?" She asked.

"I don't know what you mean." I shrugged, looking at Tyler pile six slices of pizza on his plate.

"Gimmie one." I reached over and he slapped my hand. "Baaabe."

"There's more right there." He pointed at the cheese pizza. He took all the sausage.

"But I w-want the s-sausage." I pouted.

"You didn't get enough just a few minutes ago?" He joked.

I smacked him upside the head, "Not funny."

Demitri silently ate his pizza, glancing up at me ever so often. I wonder what his problem is.

Demitri

I sat on my bed feeling angry. Who does Tyler think he is having sex with Reina? I was supposed to be the one to have her first. I've liked her from the beginning, but I didn't know how to express myself.

She sat on her bed, texting away on her phone. I decided to talk to her.

"Hey." I whispered, but she heard me. She looked up and walked over to the window. More like limped.

"W-what do you w-want." She leaned out her window.

"Are you going to shut the window in my face again?" I chuckled.

She cracked a smile, "No."

"I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry. I really shouldn't have treated you the way I did, knowing the disability that I have."

"I a-accept y-your apology, Demitri."

"Friends?" I suggested. But that's far from what I want. I could do better than Tyler. She ain't had a nigga like me yet. Tyler is too soft. He's my brother and all, but it's the truth.

"...Friends." She slightly nodded.

"We should hang out some time. You know, to get to know each other. I don't really know much about you"

"Sure." She shrugged.

"Alright, I'll talk to you tomorrow then." I smiled, getting a smile out of her.

"Okay, Demitri." She closed her window and I did the same.

I fell back onto my bed, sighing. I'll get her one way or another. And Tyler won't be able to do anything about it. Not after Reina hates him forever, leaving her to run into my arms. She was mines first.

♧♧♧♧

Man, I'm just getting started. You'll hate me then love me again.

Tyler and Reina?

Demitri?

What do you think he's up to?

#Teina or #Deina? 💞

Excuse mistakes.