Twenty-eight.

Demitri

A week of college and I already want to go home. Who knew it would be so much work.

I was sitting in the library trying to study. But the girl across from me was making it difficult with her stares.

"Is there something I can help you with?" I asked when I caught her staring at me again.

"Maybe." She looked at me seductively as she bit her lip.

"I have a girl." I said, putting my attention back on me textbook.

She laughed, but I didn't see what the joke was.

"Shh." The librarian shushed her.

"No athlete I know here has a girlfriend."

"Well I do." I rolled my eyes. This is the third girl today and I'm highly agitated.

"I don't see her around."

I sighed and passed her my water bottle.

"What's this for?" She asked.

"To quench your thirst." I grabbed my books and left.

The season hasn't started yet and I already have groupies. I can't even go to the library without some girl trying to have sex with me.

When I got back to my dorm safely, I got on FaceTime with Reina. It's a habit I've gotten into whenever I feel tempted.

"Demmy-"

"Where are you going?" I noticed the clothes she was wearing. It was night time there so I want to know why she isn't in pajamas.

"I told you I was going to the movies with Julie and Kylee. But they cancelled on me again so I'm going with another friend."

I raised an eyebrow in suspicion, "Who?"

"Bryant." She replied like that was okay.

"That sounds like a date to me."

"It's not. I can go to the movies with a friend."

"Not with someone of the opposite sex."

She rolled her eyes in annoyance, "I thought you were okay with me being friends with him."

"I am, but I'm not okay with you going on little movie dates with him."

"It's not a date." She raised her voice.

"Are you getting loud with me?"

"...No." She said more quieter this time.

"I don't want you going with him."

"Demitri, you're overreacting. He's your friend too." She argued.

"That doesn't mean I trust him alone with you."

"I won't be alone. There will be people in the movie theater." She said in a matter of fact tone.