Thirty-six.

Who's surprised I'm only fifteen? 😂

I got my little mojo back with He Changed Her. I'm not doing a co writer because different schedules and all that won't work out. Thanks to all who volunteered though. 😁

♢♢♢

Reina

"Demitri-"

"I'm not playing with you, Reina. I don't want you being friends with Bryant. End of discussion." He told me.

"It's not over until I say it is." I said with an attitude. "You're friends with Morgan."

He sucked his teeth, "I don't want her."

"I don't want Bryant." I shrugged.

"That's different-"

"No, it's not. You're just jealous." I raised my voice.

"Jealous? What the fuck am I jealous of that nigga for? Stop saying that stupid shit!"

I rolled my eyes at him getting more angry when I called him jealous. He obviously is if he's getting so mad every time I call him that. Over the past two months, this has become a almost everyday thing. He doesn't like that I'm getting closer to Bryant.

"You are jealous! You're miles away and you feel another boy is taking your place, admit it." I snapped.

He looked at me for a minute, clearly angry with my statement. Then he hung up in my face without another word.

"Asshole." I mumbled, tossing my phone to the other side of the bed.

I feel like he doesn't trust me. I give him all of my trust, even with him being the star basketball player at Duke. Girls are constantly throwing themselves at him.

"Re Re!" Julie yelled, coming into my room and jumping on top of me.

Kylee came right behind her, doing the same. Then came Bryant.

"You're to heavy for that shit!" Julie shouted at him, pushing him and Kylee onto the floor.

"I brought the movies!" Kylee jumped up from the floor.

"I brought popcorn, chips, pop, candy, and pizza. So run me my money." Bryant held his hand out.

"Nobody paying your ass, you volunteered to buy the food." Julie said.

"Whatever." He mushed her head.

"You talk to Demitri today?" Kylee nudged me.

I chose to be petty since he hung up on me,"Who's that?"

"You two got into an argument again?" She huffed.

"About what?" Bryant asked, opening a bag of hot fries.

"You." I simply said.

He stopped mid bite, "What I do? I thought we was cool?"

"He thinks you want me." I rolled my eyes just thinking back onto our conversation.

Bryant bursted into a fit of laughter, "Is this nigga on something? I see you as a little sister. Kylee too."

"What about me?" Julie rolled her neck.