Thirteen.

Tyler

I groaned in annoyance as my mom kept running her mouth. I've been listening to her nag for the past fifteen minutes.

She hit me with a wooden spoon in my arm making me jump.

"Don't act like I'm annoying you. Now why didn't tell me you have a girlfriend, that you've been dating for the past two months." She went back to cooking dinner.

"Because if you meet her then dad has to meet her, and you know how he is." I said.

"Well what's wrong with her?" She asked.

"Nothing is wrong with her." I snapped.

She looked at me and raised an eyebrow. That look that says 'I know you weren't talking to me like that'.

"I'm sorry, ma. There's nothing wrong with her, she just stutters a little bit. She's autistic." I told her.

My mom nodded in understanding, "Well sweetie, I still want to meet her."

"I'm not bringing her around him. He's just going to run her away. I really like her mommy." I whined.

"Okay, okay. Let me just meet her. She sounds like a really nice girl."

"Fine." I sighed. "Next week, because I'm taking her on a date tonight." I smiled.

"Where are you taking her?"

"That new french restaurant downtown."

"That sounds nice. Don't have too much fun though, I'm not raising any babies." She said seriously.

"There's another thing, ma." I nervously laughed.

She turned her attention to me, looking skeptical.

"She has a...son. A four year old son."

"Break up-"

Those two words was nothing I wanted to hear. It wouldn't happen. I won't let it.

"No! Let me explain. She was uh...raped." I gulped harshly.

"Oh, poor thing. That must me so hard for her. People can be so sick." She shook her head.

I nodded.

The door opened and my father walked in making my mood instantly turn left. The sight of this man irritates me.

"Tyler." He said sternly after kissing my mother.

"Terrence." I replied back with the same tone.

"Tyler, I told you about calling your father that." My mother scowled me.

"I have to get ready, I got somewhere to be." I got up from the island and walked towards the stairs.

"You not going to eat dinner?" I heard him ask.

"I'll be eating while I'm out, Terrence."

I went to my room and took a shower. The place was fancy, but I wasn't the type to dress in suits or nothing. I wore a black button down shirt, with black jeans, and my black tims.

"Damn I'm sexy. I'd date me too." I checked myself out in the mirror.

I grabbed my phone and keys before leaving my room.

"Bye ma." I said, walking out the front door.

My black Audi r8 sat in the driveway looking pristine. It's was finally out the shop.