Thirty-one.

Reina

I walked up to Bryant's apartment and banged on his door. I didn't mean to, but I was really angry. I know what I said to Demitri, but I didn't mean it. And that doesn't give him the right to just go an fuck some random bitch.

Bryant opened the door with no shirt on, rubbing his eyes.

"What are you doing here so late?" He asked with a raspy voice.

"Take me to the airport. Right now." I demanded.

"For what?"

"Don't ask questions, just take me to the damn airport."

"Okay, okay." He grabbed his keys and began to walk towards his room.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To get a shirt." He pointed at his room.

"You don't need one. Let's go." I pulled him out his apartment and closed the door.

"You gonna tell me why you going to the airport? He asked once we got into the car.

"Just drive." I slumped back into my seat and sighed.

The whole car ride was silent. I can believe Demitri would do something like this. He deliberately left his window open so I could hear and see him having sex with Monica.

"Thanks." I mumbled under my breath as I got out the car.

I sped walk inside to one of the desks where a woman was standing.

"I need a round trip ticket to North Carolina."

°•°•°•°•°

I got out of the taxi, looking around the dark campus. I could tell there was a party going on by all the trash that was in the grass.

A girl was walking past with who I was assuming was her boyfriend.

"Excuse me. Do you know where Demitri Carter's dorm room is?"

"You're Reina." She said, smiling.

I looked at her weirdly, "Uh, yeah..."

"You're his phone screen saver. We're friends of his. I'm Morgan and this is my boyfriend Gabriel." She explained.

"It's nice meeting you." I replied back politely.

"You too, his dorm is in that building, room 404." She pointed at one of the many buildings across campus.

"Thanks." I made my way to his dorm.

I walked down the hall, stepping over passed out people. Some were naked. When I found his room, I welcomed myself inside without knocking. It wasn't locked, surprisingly. I closed the door and looked at the girl laid next to Demitri in his bed. I flicked the light on and dragged her off the bed by her legs.

"What the hell!" She looked up at me.

Demitri sat up and jumped when he saw me standing there.