Four.

I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday. I tried, but I could barely keep my eyes open because I was so tired.

I'll make it up to y'all with another update later on.
♤♤♤

Reina

Tyler and I texted on the phone all night. He's so nice, I think I'm starting to like him.

But I'm still cautious because I never know if he could just be playing me for a good laugh. Boys never give me the time of day once they find out my condition.

"What you all smiley for? Who you texting?" Kylee asked with a smirk, wiggling her eyebrows.

I passed her my phone and her eyes widend in shock. She looked over at the lunch table where Tyler and Demitri were sitting with a group of boys. Tyler was too occupied into his phone.

Seniors and Juniors have lunch together so I'm still able to see Tyler during this period.

"You're talking to Tyler?" She asked, passing back my phone.

"Y-yeah." I blushed.

"Well your man is coming over here right now." She looked over my shoulder.

I turned around and sure enough, Tyler was walking over to out table. He caught me looking at him and he smiled.

He sat next to me, throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"How you doing beautiful?" He grinned.

I gave him a slight wave.

"What I tell you? I like it when you talk to me." He tapped my chin.

"H-hi." I looked away from him.

I don't understand why he likes listening to me talk. It should be annoying to talk to someone that stutters with every word that comes of of their mouth.

"Listen, my parents are out of town this weekend so I'm throwing a party. I would be happy if you came." He gave me a pleading look.

I honestly didn't want to go. All those people around me will trigger my anxiety. I don't talk to anyone but Kylee and Tyler so I'll most likely be an outcast.

"You can bring you friend if you want." He added, referring to Kylee.

".....O-o-okay."

He smiled, "Cool, I'll talk to you later."

He got up and went back to his table. Demitri was shooting daggers at me.

I wonder if he's got a secret crush on Tyler or something because he's always getting mad when he's talking to me.

"Reina likes Tyler!" Kylee shouted making people in the cafeteria look at us.

"Sh-shut....u-up." I looked behind me seeing Tyler smirking.

That's just great.

°•°•°

"I-I d-don't...n-need som-someone t-to loo-look.....a-after m-me." I snapped at my mother.

She had to go work a night shift and she has Demitri looking after me. His mom works nights shifts too so she couldn't do it.

She still doesn't know about Demitri acting the way he does towards me. I plan to keep it that way because it will just cause problems.

"I'm sure you're capable of looking after yourself, but I would like for someone to keep an eye on you." She told me as she packed her lunch for work.