Twenty-two.

Guys, Demitri didn't get caught trying to save Reina. Let me explain it. 😂

I'm gonna have to change the person who plays Reina since her instagram is gone. But I like how people tell me who to change in my story.

Didn't know we was co writing homie. ☕
♤♤♤

Penelope

"After all I've done for you, and this is how you repay me?" Tyler circled me with a knife while signing.

I've been trapped in this basement for three days. I know my mother probably has a search party out for me by now. But Tyler's parents are gone for the week.

"I told you I didn't have sex with him. He raped me!"

"That's not what it looked like to me." He slapped me across the face. "Don't you fucking lie to me."

Three days ago Tyler took me to a party. While trying to find the bathroom, I was dragged into a room by one of his friends. He raped me for a good hour until Tyler found me. But he was lead to believe that I was having sex with him.

Some boyfriend.

"Cheaters get punished. You belong to me." He swiped the knife across my face leaving a cut that started from my forehead to my cheek.

"Everyday you look at yourself in the mirror you'll think of me." He smirked.

Reina

I cried as I watched Demitri cough up blood from Tyler's constant kicks and punches. His groans of pain were like torture to me.

"Please stop." I sobbed. I'm pretty sure mines were overshadowing everyone else's.

"You want me to stop?" Tyler asked.

I nodded, making him stomp Demitri this time.

"Fuck him, he's going to die while you watch."

"Tyler-"

"Shut the fuck up, Julie!" He yelled.

I know my mother was looking for me, worried sick. I'm hoping she finds me before it's too late. The days have passed, but I'm not sure how many.

"How about you untie me, you weak bitch! Or are you too pussy because I just might fuck your scrawny ass up!" She yelled back. She provokes him a lot and he never seems to be fazed by it. In return she just gets smacked around a little.

"I'm sick of your smart mouth." He untied her and dragged her to a little room by her hair.

The door was slammed shut, making me jump. I knew what he was doing when I heard the screams coming from Julie. And he definitely wasn't hitting her this time.

"I'm...sorry." I heard Demitri weakly say.

"D-don't be." I said shakily.

"I came here looking for you, but Tyler said you weren't here. He invited me in and then the next thing I knew, I was waking up in the basement tied to a chair with Penny, Arielle, and Julie. He beat me then threw me in the closet. He kept the four of us down here since his mom never comes down here. Not after what happened with Arielle, she says it brings memories." He slowly explained.