Thirty.

Demitri

"Aw hell." I muttered when we walked into the party.

"Hey Mitri, I didn't know you was coming." Some girl strutted up to me.

"Aye!" Lazarus snapped at her. "He got a girl, gone 'bout cha' business."

She pouted, "But I can give him better."

"Tha' fuck I just say? Gone na'." He shooed her away.

She smacked her lips and stormed off. But she still made sure to add a switch to her walk.

A few minutes into the party, Laz walked away and I was alone. There's mostly girls here and I don't need them keeping me any type of company. I grabbed a beer and walked around.

"Demitri!" Gabe yelled over the music, giving me a dap.

Morgan stood next to him with his letterman jacket on, looking pissed.

"What's wrong, Morg?" I asked.

"She mad cause I made her wear the jacket." Gabe said.

"Why?"

She opened the jacket and I realized why.

"Close it back up before one of these thirsty niggas see you

"Close it back up before one of these thirsty niggas see you." He told her.

She sucked her teeth, "It's nothing wrong with it."

"You're in a frat party. Everything is wrong with that outfit. I told your ass to change."

"Whatever Gabriel." She huffed, folding her arms.

"You calling me by my full name now?"

She pursed her lips and looked away.

This is a continuous thing with them. They get into petty arguments then get over it seconds later. They have such a great relationship and it sickens me personally.

"Okay Morgan." He put emphasis on her name, knowing that would make her mad.

"Don't call me that!" She stomped her foot like a toddler.

I chuckled, gulping down my beer. They argue in the most inconvenient places.

"I'm just playing with you, baby." He laughed.