Twenty-one

Julie, Penelope, Arielle, and Reina in the media
♡♡♡

Arielle

"You're so damn beautiful." Tyler signed before caressing my cheek. "You thought you were going to leave me? That's not how this works, Ari."

I've been in this basement for two days. My back was in so much pain from all the lashes I've received over time. My arms were covered in burn marks.

"I'm in pain." I signed.

"Good, maybe this will teach you to not test me again. You think you can break up with me?"

I texted Tyler earlier in the day that I couldn't do this relationship anymore. He had cheated on me for the third time with some Angel girl. That's when he snuck into my room and dragged me out my house. And with me being mute, I couldn't scream.

"You cheated."

He yanked my head up by my hair, "Don't listen to what other people tell you."

"I hate you."

He slapped me across the face, "Don't ever say that to me."

Reina

"Sit." Tyler demanded.

"I can't." I cried. Tyler whipped me thirty times because he said I deserved more for messing with Demitri. After her was finished whipping me, he poured alcohol all over my back.

He still had Penelope and Arielle blind folded and duck taped.

"Reina, just do it before he hurts you more." Julie spoke.

"Did I say you could speak? You're next!" Tyler pushed me into the chair causing me to cry even more from the pain. He tied me back up to the chair and walked over to Julie.

He untied her and yanked her up by her hair. Her wrists were tied up to one of the metal pipes on the low ceiling just like he did to me. He ripped her shirt and bra off with a knife just as he did to me.

I could see scars already on her back. Like she was whipped before. The first strike Tyler gave her, she let out an ear piercing scream. It seemed like her screams got louder the more he hit her.

"Keep screaming JuJu, you're turning me on." He laughed menacingly before whipping her again for the twentieth time.

"Please stop!" She begged.

"I love it when you beg." He striked her again.

When he whipped her a total of twenty-five times, he grabbed a new alcohol bottle and poured the whole thing on her back. Her head hung down as she screamed and cried.

Tyler turned to me, "I have a surprise for you."

He went to the closet and pulled out a person. It was Demitri.

"Demitri." I examined his bloody face. His arms were tied behind his back, his ankles were bounded, and duck tape was over his mouth

"I thought you was my nigga, my best friend, my brother. But what did you do?" He sent a powerful kick to Demitri's stomach making him groan. "You messed with my girl."

"De-"

"Don't you say his fucking name again." Tyler spat. "I have something for you, brother.

I watched him grab something from the table. The electricity cracked before it was placed on Demitri. I watched Demitri twitch around on the ground as Tyler electrocuted him with jumper cables. His screams were being muffled by the tape.

"My own brother betrayed me." Tyler shook his head. Demitri's eyes began to roll into the back of his head.

"Stop, you're gonna k-kill him!" I screamed.

"Maybe I want to." He smirked. But eventually he stopped. He went over to Penelope and took off her blind fold.

She was already crying, but looking at Tyler made her cry more. It was obvious she was scared of him more than any of us in here.

"This is Penelope. We dated for seven months. I really loved her, that was until she cheated. Just like you, Reina. That's why I had to mark her. I had to show her that she belonged to me." He signed as he spoke. "It's so beautiful, isn't it? It brings out her pretty eyes. My sweet Penny." He ran his finger over the scar across her eye.

I watched Demitri lay on the ground going in and out of consciousness. This is all my fault. I got him into this mess. If we make it out of here alive, I'd understand if he never wants to speak to me again.

Tyler whipped around and looked at me with a smile on his face.

"And I'm going to do the same to you." He bent down to Demitri's level. "I'm going to much more. While you watch. Close your eyes and I'm going to break something...of hers."

I stared into Demitri's eyes trying to read all of his emotions. But I could only find one, sorrow. How could he feel sorry for me when I'm the one who put him in this situation?

Tyler grabbed one of the knives from the table and walked over to me.

"You're so beautiful, it's too bad I have to do this to you. Don't move or I'll have to start all over." He smiled the whole time he carved into my cheek with the knife.

He untied me once again and yanked me up by my hair. The pain from my back surged throughout my whole body, making me yelp in pain.

"Get on your knees." He threw me onto the ground. I know exactly what he's going to make me do.

"P-please d-don't m-make-"

"Shut up and do what I told you to."

I've never done this and I don't want to. Especially not in front of everyone.

I got on my knees like he told me to and watched him unbuckled his belt. His hands tangled in my hair.

"Open your mouth."

I did as told and he shoved his whole length in my mouth. He groaned in pleasure as he assulted my mouth.

"Look at him. Look him in the eyes." Tyler said.

More tears rushed down my face, making the cut on my face sting.

"Do it!" He yelled.

I looked Demitri in the eyes as Tyler continued. He unexpectedly came in my mouth and I choked.

Tyler threw me on the ground again before fixing himself, "You're a hoe just like Penelope. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did Demitri."

I just knew he was too perfect.

♤♤♤♤

Tyler?

Reina?

Demitri?

How long do you think it will be until their found?

Excuse mistakes.