Twelve.

I love y'all, I really do, but that whole 'update' thing is irritating. I like that you enjoy the story, but it makes me feel like you're rushing me.

Anyways, my birthday is Sunday and I finally get to get my hands on my new phone. My dad hid it from me. 😒

♧♧♧♧

Reina

"Man ReRe, you really hurt his feelings." Kylee called me by my new nickname she gave me. "He deserved it though."

I looked over at him sitting at a table with a group of guys. He sat there quietly, playing with his food. People walked past him, laughing and whispering.

"T-two wr-wongs don't m-make a r-right." I told her.

"Not in my book. I believe in revenge." She bit into her apple.

We got up to throw our trash away and went our separate ways to our next period. My next class was with Demitri so I took that as my chance to talk to him.

"Demitri." I said softly.

"What do you want?" He growled, not bothering to look at me.

"I-I'm s-sorry."

He stopped walking and faced me. His eyes were cold, it almost sent a chill down my spine.

"Sorry? You're going to be sorry. Sorry as hell." He spat before walking off to our next class.

There's nothing he can do that's worse than what he's already done.

I don't even understand why I bothered to apologize. He brought everything upon himself. He got what he deserved. All of it.

Tyler

"Then she called me out in front of everybody!" Demitri yelled as he paced around my room.

I laid on my bed not really caring. This is my first day off punishment and I don't want to listen to him bitching. Best friend or not, he had it coming.

"You need to control your bitch." He told me. I instantly sat up on my bed.

"I'm not going to tell your ass no more. Don't disrespect my girlfriend. I'm giving you so much leeway as my best friend, but next time you disrespect her in any way I'll beat your ass." I warned. I'm fed up with him.

"Yeah right. She's your girlfriend that your parents don't know about. You afraid to let her meet mommy and daddy?" He laughed, sitting at my desk.

I flicked him off, even though it is true. My mother wasn't a judgemental person, but my father was. Anything far from perfect was a waste of space. I don't want Reina to meet him just run her off.

We don't get along well. He sees me as a rebellious teen. A thug with tattoos. A teen going nowhere in life because he wants to rap. He wants me to be some boring stockbroker or something, doing the same thing every day.

I don't know what my mom sees in him to be married for so long. I don't like my father, I just honor him as I'm supposed to.

"She must have some good pussy for you to be acting like you lost your damn mind." Demitri pulled me away from my thoughts. I'm really getting tired of him.