Twenty.

Prepare for everything to start getting juicy. 😏
♢♢♢

Reina

"Tyler, please don't d-do t-this." I whimpered as I felt the cold metal press against my neck.

"You just couldn't leave it alone." He chuckled.

"I'm sorry. I-I won't tell a-anybody, j-just l-let me go." I sobbed, pulling at the rope that kept my wrists bound to the chair arms.

"I know you won't, baby. I'll make sure of it." He smirked.

Four hours earlier...

"Hello, Reina. I have to get to my flight for my business trip, but Tyler's upstairs." She said before rushing out the door.

I walked upstairs to his room, hearing the sound of the toilet flushing. He walked out his bathroom and looked at me.

"What do you want?" He snapped.

"I'll leave." I turned on my heel and he gently grabbed my arm.

"I'm sorry." He tried to kiss me but I turned my head so his lips came in contact with my cheek.

"Tyler, we n-need to talk." I stepped back from him.

"What is it, baby?"

"We need to break up."

"W-what?" He looked at me with disbelief. The bad thing is, I didn't feel bad.

"I said-"

"I heard what the fuck you said. You think you leaving me? You're funny, come lay with me." He laughed, laying on his bed.

"I don't want to."

"I'm not playing with you, Reina. Listen to what I tell you." He yanked me down on the bed with him and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly.

"Let me go Tyler." I struggled to move.

He laughed uncontrollably like I said something that was the funniest thing ever.

"You want to know something funny?" He asked.

"No, I want y-you to l-let m-me go."

He held me closer to his body as I kept struggling to get away.

"I know about you and Demitri."

My eyes widened, "W-what are y-you t-talking about?"

"Don't play dumb with me now baby. You think fucking my ex bestfriend is cool?

"I-I didn't-"

"Don't lie to me." He gritted his teeth. "You have the audacity to try to leave me for him. You're mine, this isn't over until I say so. You understand me?"

"Y-yes." I agreed like a coward. I'll always be that.

"Good." He kissed me, but I didn't kiss him back. "Kiss me back before you piss me off."

Don't make him mad.

I kissed him back when he forced his lips on me again. It honestly made me feel disgusted. His kisses weren't like Demitri's kisses. He inched his hand closer to the waistband of my jeans.

"I'm on my period." I quickly made up a lie, making him suck his teeth.

I tried to get up and he caught me by my arm.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To the b-bathroom."

He released me from his death grip and I went to the bathroom. I didn't need to go to the bathroom, I needed to get away from him to call Demitri. But when I went into my pocket, my phone was gone.

"That sneaky bastard." I whispered to myself, patting my pockets. My phone was gone.

"Reina, hurry your ass up." I heard Tyler say.

I flushed the toilet to make it seem like I was actually using the bathroom. That's when I seen the empty bottle of pills sitting in the trashcan.

The bathroom door flew open,"What is taking you so long?"

"Nothing." I rolled my eyes.

There's no way I'm getting out of here.

°•°•°•°

Tyler laid snoring next to me. I've been laying here for four hours waiting for him to go to sleep. I carefully moved myself from him and tip toed downstairs.

This was my sweet escape. I tried to open the door, but it wouldn't open.

I tried the back door and it didn't budge, "Shit." My eyes began to water.

The basement door was open and I knew there was a door that led to the backyard. It was my only option so I took the risk.

As I quietly proceeded down the stairs, I hundreds of pictures on the wall. The closer I got, the more I made out who were in the pictures. Arielle, two other girls, and me. Their pictures looked like they've been on this wall for a while.

But my pictures looked like they've been put up here recently. Freshly glossed and everything.

"Find what you were looking for?" I heard Tyler say behind me.

I gasped, spinning around to see him standing on the bottom stair. I quickly made a run for the door, but it was locked. Tyler grabbed me from behind and I kicked and screamed.

"Why must you be so difficult? I tried to spare you, baby. But I guess you have to learn the hard way like Arielle." He spoke in my ear.

"No!" I screamed.

Present.

"Tyler, please." I begged, still crying.

"Shut up!" He yelled making me flinch. That made a smirk form on his face. "Did I scare you? You want to meet your other friends?"

He went over to the light switch and turned on the light that was on the other side of the basement. Arielle, and two other girls were bounded to chairs with duct tape over their mouths and blind folds over their eyes.

"Arielle, Julie, and Penelope." He pointed at each of them as he said their name.

"You're still the same bitch, Tyler." Julie spat when he snatched the tape off her mouth and blind fold from her eyes.

"I'd be careful." He smiled, waving the knife at her. "You all will learn."

He walked over to Julie and she showed not one once of fear. I watched as he pulled out a blunt from his pocket and held it up to his mouth, lighting it.

"You want some?" He asked Julie after taking four puffs.

She said nothing. Her eyes just showed pure hatred.

"Answer me when I'm talking to you." He put the blunt out on her cheek as she yelped in pain. "You've always had a smart mouth. Twenty-five lashes."

"Tyler-"

"Didn't I tell you to shut up?" He put down the knife and pulled out a leather whip. "Twenty lashes."

♤♤♤

Tyler?

Reina?

What do you think he will do to the other girls?

Excuse mistakes.