Star Trek- Bones X Reader- Radiation Chamber

Spock was called down to Engineering by Scotty. Uhura and Bones followed. Jim and Chekov stood to the side. Bones saw you slumped up against the protective glass. Bones staggered towards your nearly wireless chamber.
"Scotty, open it up!"
"I can't, it's flood the chamber with radiation," Scotty told Bones sadly.
"Bones," you feebly called out. Bone immediately rushed to the compartment door. You weakly lifted your hand and pressed it against the glass. Bones lifted his hand and mirrored you action. "I love you,"
"I love you too, (Y/n)," Bones said before he watched your eyes lose their usual sparkle and childish way of looking at things fade away. He had lost you. He had lost you forever. You had died. Bones broke into tears and started pounding his fists on the glass.
"Bones, she saved us all," Jim said.
"Yeah, but I couldn't save her,"

Later that week, Bones noticed a dead Tribble twitch. It shouldn't be able to twitch, it had been dead for a while. Except... it was the Tribble that he had injected Khan's super blood into. It had been genetically enhanced so he healed quicker and it had regenerative qualities. He rushed over with a tricorder in hand and examined the Tribble, it was alive! Alive and perfectly healthy! Then, it hit him like a brick, he could save you! You could be revived!

A few days later, you awoke with Bones scanning you. You blinked and squinted, the bright lights and the white walls and ceiling. Then it hit you, you had died, so how were you still here? Nothing made sense. As soon as Bones had finished examining you, you felt lips on yours, kissing you, passion, guilt and a bit of sadness behind it.

"I've missed you," Bones said after pulling away from the kiss. "I love you,"
"I love you too, honey," You said, smiling.
"(Y/n), promise me you'll never put your damn life in danger again," Bones said.
"Love, we're in Starfleet," You said.
"(Y/n), just promise," Bone said, grabbing your hands.
"Fine, I promise," You said. "But you should have seen your face!"
"(Y/N)!"