Chapter 1- The Start

8 Years ago
Third-Person POV

"Today is my mom's birthday, I hope she loves the gift I got for her!" Aphmau said out loud.

"I bet she will." her dad walked in and said.

"Oh jeez, dad, you scared me!" she smiles and gives him a hug.

"I'm so glad you got a day off today daddy!" she said.

"I wouldn't miss this day for the world!" he replied. "Let's go downstairs."

"Mommy!" Aphmau exclaimed.

"Sweetie!" her mom said.

"Ready for gifts?" Jack, her father, said.

"Of course."Her father gave her a small box with a blue ribbon.

She opened it. She looked inside and found a small necklace with a heart and key on it.

"Oh Jack I love it!" Aphmau's mom exclaimed.

"It's called the key to heart, because with this, unlock many people's hearts." Jack replied.

She gives a warm smile.

"My turn!" Aphmau said excitedly. "Here!" she grabbed the rose from her room.

"Aw this is very sweet. Thank you guys so much for everything!"

They all smiled and went to eat cake. Aphmau's mom say in front of the rose and ended up smelling it. She passed out on the floor.

"MOM!" Aphmau yelled, her eyes started to fill with tears.

"HONEY!" Jack yells and runs over to check for a breath, heartbeat, and pulse. But none of that was there. When they both saw that the women the both cared deeply for they had no words, they just sat there and cried.

"No no no no no NOOOOOOOOOOO!" Aphmau screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Aphmau go to your room while I call the police and so they can check her out."

"NO!! You and I both know she's dead this is just your way of saying that she's gone in a simple manner!"

"Aphmau please."

"Fine."

She went upstairs.

Later That Night

The police came in to inspect the house to see how she died. They figured out that it was the rose Aphmau gave to her mom. The police had left. Aphmau was asleep when all of this happened. But Jack was there for the whole thing and that night he knew he would never ever be or feel the same ever again.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OoooooOooOoooOoo cliffhanger this is my first time publishing a book/ FanFiction so no hate plz I'm so excited for this and we'll see what happens next

Words: 402